TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Smile Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 07:31 AM

After two weeks break,
I decided I'd make,
my reapperance,
after my disappearance,
it felt so sudden,
I assure you it wasn't an abduction,
just life getting in my way,
and I'm here to say,
I am back,
and there's no lack,
of enthusiasm,
there was a chasm,
in my heart,
and I'm here to restart.

Viola, I'm back guys and it is great to be back! I was able to get on twice I think while my break but only to check messages since I didn't have enough time. AND NOW I WILL BE POSTING MANICALLY! So, don't be alarmed if I reply to each and every one of your threads well, don't be offended if I miss one or two, I may think the above posters did a good job giving advice But, I'll try, I promise to try! I guarantee it

Your buddy,
Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 08:42 AM

Haha, best return ever! Loved the poem. Such a poetic return... back to TeenHelp! I'm so happy to see you again. Glad everything's going okay as well. c:
Can't wait to see you around the forums again.

~ Christabel

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 08:43 AM

Hey gorgeous girl! So good to see you as a buddy! It's amazing! So many changes!

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 08:49 AM

Thank you! Yeah I'm loving it. I made a few mistakes with copy and paste but hope I can be forgiven. c: Because otherwise I love it.

~ Christabel

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 08:51 AM

Welcome back!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 08:52 AM

Ooh, you naughty girl! Make sure all your posts are original and not copies otherwise people will think your fake, girly! I assure anyone hom reads this post, my girl is anything BUT fake! She's amazing and helps a load of people, don't be shy, talk to her

Your buddy,

Jay.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 08:53 AM

Thank you Michael, it is great to be back Loving every minute back!

Your buddy,
Jay.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 08:57 AM

Aww Jay. I'm smiling. Thank you so much, honey! Gosh, I'm blushing.

~ Christabel

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 08:58 AM

Didn't I say she was cute? No? Well, she is the most adorable girl I've met -cuddles my friend-

Your buddy,

Jay.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 09:00 AM

Aw girl, you're amazing. -cuddles-

~ Christabel

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 09:03 AM

Thank you darl, but I'm really not <3 I'm just like every other person on earth! hehe.

Your buddy,

Jay.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
hopefuldreamer Offline
lost in wonderland
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Tonya

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 03:02 PM

Jay so glad to have you back on TH fellow buddy <---- to make up for all the hugs you missed out on I cant express how glad I am that you are back lovely!!!

Buddy since 11/17/12 Live Help Operator since 1/27/13 HelpLINK Mentor since 6/30/13
Email: tgentry7712@gmail.com send me an email if you want to.

Tumblr ecaepevolhgualevil
  Send a message via Skype™ to hopefuldreamer 
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 7th 2012, 09:00 PM

Awww! Thanks gorgeous! You just brought tears to my eyes <3

Jay.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
hopefuldreamer Offline
lost in wonderland
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Tonya

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 8th 2012, 01:52 AM

you were missed greatly!!!!

Buddy since 11/17/12 Live Help Operator since 1/27/13 HelpLINK Mentor since 6/30/13
Email: tgentry7712@gmail.com send me an email if you want to.

Tumblr ecaepevolhgualevil
  Send a message via Skype™ to hopefuldreamer 
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 8th 2012, 02:27 AM

Tonya spoke 100% truth.

~ Christabel

(#16 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 8th 2012, 05:42 PM

Hey Jay. Welcome back.
If you need anything let me know.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Formerly Puppy-Sized Elephant
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Elsa

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 8th 2012, 10:17 PM

Awesome poem! Welcome back

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 8th 2012, 10:19 PM

Thank you both!

Jay.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Outside, huh?

Name: Cathy

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 9th 2012, 01:07 PM

Welcome Back!

Member Since 1/15/2012

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Jay is in the house! - December 9th 2012, 10:00 PM

Thank you so much, Cathy I appreciate the welcome back message from my friends and hopefully future friends

Jay.

Closed Thread