TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Silver7216 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lily

Hello :) - December 9th 2012, 08:18 PM

Hi,

My name is Lily, I am 16. I am on here to meet new people and hopefully to try and come to terms with some stuff. I have parented my younger sister for several years and have been abused by my parents. I am in sixth form in full time education

Hope to get to know some of you xx

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Formerly Puppy-Sized Elephant
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Elsa

Re: Hello :) - December 9th 2012, 08:27 PM

Hey Lily, I'm Elsa. Welcome to the site and I hope you find it helpful! See you around .

(#3 (permalink)) Old
EmisaurusRex Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Em

Re: Hello :) - December 9th 2012, 09:04 PM

Hey Lily! Welcome to TeenHelp
I'm Emily, and I'm a buddy here. We help new users learn more about the site and its various features, and just try to make settling in to the community here a smooth and welcoming process! So, if you find yourself having any questions about the site or anything like that, please feel free to contact me or another one of my partners in lime green
It sounds like you've lived through a lot in your sixteen years, but that's the thing--you've gotten through it! I feel confident that you'll find help and support here...mostly because I've received a lot of support here myself. I might be a tad biased, because I've been here for a long time, but I think we have a pretty great bunch of people here. I'm glad that you've joined us, too! I hope we can be a positive part of your journey in overcoming the things that you've faced.
A good way to get to know people around here is by popping in the chat room. It can be a little crazy in there at times, but just jump right in whatever random conversation is happening...it's a pretty fun time!
I hope to see you around the site. Let me know if you need anything!
Take care

Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.
PM me anytime <3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: Hello :) - December 9th 2012, 10:17 PM

Hi Lily, welcome to TeenHelp!
This is a great place to get some support and advice. I'm another buddy here who can answer any questions about the site that you might have.
You should come into the Chat Room sometime, it's a good way to meet other members and make some friends on here.
See you around!

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

(#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Hello :) - December 10th 2012, 02:48 AM

Hi, Lily (pretty name C: )! I know I already welcomed you on your profile but I still wanted to say... to TeenHelp!
I'm sorry to hear about the things you've been through and are going through. It sounds as you're staying strong for your little sister though. I admire that. You seem like a great person, I really hope you can get the support you deserve here. Everyone here is so supportive and nice so I don't doubt you'll get support. You seem nice too so you'll fit right in, darling.
On a side-note, I'm another Buddy here. Feel free to PM/VM me if you need a friend to talk to or have any questions or problems with the forums.
Oh and I'd suggest checking out the Chat-Room. It's pretty awesome. c:

Hope to see you around, Lily!

~ Christabel

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: Hello :) - December 10th 2012, 06:43 PM

Hey Lily, welcome to TeenHelp, I'm Michael. Hope you're finding your way around well, feel free to PM me if you ever need anything

(#7 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Re: Hello :) - December 10th 2012, 07:02 PM

Haii.
I'm Kayla, welcome to the site.
If you need anything, a friendly talk, or need some help feel free to message me anytime.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Outside, huh?

Name: Cathy

Re: Hello :) - December 10th 2012, 08:53 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp! I'm Cathy, a HelpLINK Mentor.

Member Since 1/15/2012

(#9 (permalink)) Old
~Divergent~ Offline
Struggling again.
I've been here a while

Name: Hailey

Re: Hello :) - December 13th 2012, 02:57 AM

Hi Lily, welcome to TH! I'm Hailey.

It sounds like you've been through some tough stuff, but everyone is very friendly and helpful here so I'm sure you'll get plenty of support Feel free to PM/VM me anytime if you ever want to talk!

Oh, and you're from England!! That's AWESOME. I love England Never actually been there haha, but I would love to go there someday

I hope to see you around!

Member since 9/27/12
Buddy since 9/14/13

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Hello :) - December 13th 2012, 04:05 AM

Hey there,

I'm a buddy on this site, (yes another one ), and I welcome you to the site

I hope you find yourself the support you need from members here

Feel free to drop by the chat room, the chat room is a place where you can have some fun and make some great friends so don't hesitate to go round there.

Also, the forums are always open for when you need help so drop a thread whenever you need help or advice (same thing aren't they? Gosh I'm tired) haha, I am a teenhelp insomniac, can't sleep, go on teenhelp, can't eat, go on teenhelp. Teenhelp is my getaway and I hope it becomes yours. Haha, I'm a bit of a joker today, so feel free to drop me a message whenever As I said, I'm an insomniac teenhelper, so I'm always on, even during school

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

Closed Thread