TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Aislinn Walsh

I need To talk Please.. - December 24th 2012, 01:51 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I've been depressed since the age of six. I have a terrible time coping with it and I've attempted suicide a numeral amount of times. I ended up in hospital 3 weeks ago due to a really bad suicidal attempt and Now I once again have the urge to end my life. I seriously thought things were getting better but in the past two weeks my mother has tried to murder me, which lead to the fact that the police and social services are now involved. I've got 9 physiologists and I can honestly say I hate every single one of them. I'm only 14 and I'm constantly bullied, I isolate myself from all my friends and I don't know what to do any more because I have no one.
  Send a message via Skype™ to MiserableAtBest21 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
AlexLTE Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I need To talk Please.. - December 24th 2012, 02:43 AM

First of all, Welcome!

We're all very friendly here, you can talk to almost anyone if you'd like. The fastest way i found to talk to anybody was to go into the chat that this site offers and ask to speak to someone about a triggering subject. Some people don't feel comfortable speaking on this sort of thing and thats why its better to privately speak to someone about this. (Look for a moderator or a helper of some kind)

Hope this helps!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: I need To talk Please.. - December 24th 2012, 02:48 AM

Hey there, welcome to TeenHelp! I'm Michael, feel free to message me if you wanna talk about anything, I'm always wiling to help.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Aislinn Walsh

Re: I need To talk Please.. - December 24th 2012, 03:22 AM

Thank you
  Send a message via Skype™ to MiserableAtBest21 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: I need To talk Please.. - December 24th 2012, 04:46 AM

Hey, Aislinn. I'm Christabel.

I'm so sorry to hear about the things you've been through. I agree with the posters above, the chat-room could help you. I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you but I do want you to know that you can talk to me if you're feeling sad anytime you like. Suicide is never the answer to anything. You can always get through anything even when you think you can't. Where there's a will there's a way.

All my contact info is in my signature if you need me.

~ Christabel

(#6 (permalink)) Old
sleeplessnight Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Maria

Re: I need To talk Please.. - December 24th 2012, 06:18 AM

I'm 14 to and I understand what it's like to feel unwanted I have a mom with disabilitys if u want to talk to me I'm message away. Stay strong.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I need To talk Please.. - December 24th 2012, 11:02 PM

Hi there.

Welcome to Teenhelp. I'm Jessie, a HelpLINK mentor on the site. It sounds like you've been going through a really rough time but it's really great to see you on here looking for some help and support to get through this. You'll find that a lot of people on here have been through similar situation themselves and that the majority of us can some what relate to what you're going through in one way or another, I certainly can. We won't judge you either so don't be afraid to reach out for help, okay? And if you get lost around the site and get confused, a buddy will be able to help you out, so don't be afraid to contact one of them!

Hang on in there and keep smiling.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread