Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!
 |
|
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥
I've been here a while ********
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,966
Points: 37,052, Level: 27 |
Join Date: September 13th 2013
|
Back -
April 17th 2019, 10:38 AM
Hey y'all,
Not sure how many of you remember me. My name is Kav. I used to be active, about a couple of years back but then got busy with grad school. Life is comparatively less hectic now and I thought it was a great time to come back. I am doing a lot better in life than I was before but I missed this place and the people and couldn't stay away. I probably won't be as active as I was at one point but I will definitely be on here more regularly.
I hope y'all have been great. If anyone remembers me from before, please do reach out. I am super confused with all the new usernames but would love to catch up with you all. Those who don't know me, please feel free to reach out too.
I look forward to being a part of this site again. I missed this place and all of you. 
Kav
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Staff On Leave
Senior TeenHelper *******
Name: Court
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Posts: 969
Points: 34,409, Level: 26 |
Join Date: March 30th 2016
|
Re: Back -
April 17th 2019, 12:45 PM
Welcome back, Kav! I remember you Glad to see you back
Resilient
1. (of a person or animal) able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
2. (of a substance or object) able to recoil or spring back into shape after bending, stretching, or being compressed.
We all possess resilience, we just need to realize it.
Lead Moderator | HelpLINK Officer
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Back -
April 17th 2019, 01:41 PM
Welcome back Kav. It is wonderful to see you back. I hope you are well. Hugs.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Back -
April 17th 2019, 07:23 PM
Welcome back, I remember you as well!
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,353
Points: 106,865, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Back -
April 18th 2019, 09:29 AM
I definitely remember you!
Welcome back!
If you ever need anything, my inbox is always open.
|
|
|
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,531
Points: 65,020, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: Back -
April 18th 2019, 06:52 PM
Kaaav! Welcome back!
Glad to hear things have settled down for you and that you are doing better these days.
We'll have to have a catch up! It's great to have you back
|
|
|
|
|
Member
I've been here a while ********
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,711
Points: 41,587, Level: 29 |
Join Date: March 3rd 2014
|
Re: Back -
April 18th 2019, 09:35 PM
Kaaaaaav! ♡ I’m glad you’re doing better and things have calmed down!
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,605, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Back -
April 19th 2019, 11:51 PM
KAV! I feel you with being busy with grad school, oh gosh. I hope you're well!! <3
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Rawr
I've been here a while ********
Name: Cheye
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Nevada
Posts: 1,969
Points: 28,990, Level: 24 |
Join Date: August 22nd 2010
|
Re: Back -
April 22nd 2019, 07:07 PM
Hey Kav! Welcome back!
Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.
HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)♥Live Help Operator(5/28/11)♥Social Networking Team(2/9/12)♥Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)♥Articles Team(7/17/12)♥Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)♥Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)♥Chat Mod(10/13/12)♥Buddy(11/18/12)
|
|
|
|
|
The Cute Half
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Raven
Age: 26
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Narnia
Posts: 0
Points: 28,132, Level: 24 |
Join Date: April 11th 2015
|
Re: Back -
April 22nd 2019, 07:55 PM
I’m late to the party but Kav! It’s good to see you back!
Senior HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator Clothed in strength and dignity, and laughs without fear of the future.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Back -
May 6th 2019, 11:48 AM
Kav!! Yes, I totally remember you!! I recently came back myself. I hope you're doing well!
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|