TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   I'm back for now! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t158900-im-back-now/)

DomoKay May 24th 2019 02:47 PM

I'm back for now!

Hello everyone,
Wow, it has definitely been a while since I have logged on here. What a throwback it is to read through this old profile. It is truly a miracle I remembered this log-in!

A lot has changed since I have last been active on here. I am stronger and more resilient than ever. I just graduated with my bachelor's degree in Social Work and I am going into an accelerated graduate program in Social Work as well. I hope to volunteer any extra time here to the people who made my teenage years more bearable.

What a safe place this was back in my day when I first joined in 2009. 10 years ago!! I hope it is still the same as when I desperately needed help.

If I can say just one piece of advice, I hope that anyone going through a hard time just keeps going. If you asked me 10 years ago if I thought I would be where I am now, I definitely would have said "you are crazy!". It took a lot of hard work and soul searching, but I am finally in a place where I can say I am proud of myself for all that I've overcome. I'm truly in a stable place and I couldn't be happier. Just keep going, keep fighting, keep advocating for yourself. You may never imagine what a wonderful place you can be in 1o years from now.

Well, that was a weird sappy "hello"! I'm glad to be back. Please let me know if you need anything, I'm here to help!

DeletedAccount40 May 24th 2019 03:01 PM

Re: I'm back for now!

Welcome back to the site! It's great that you've made such improvements since last being on here. I'm glad you're eager to help the next generation of young users. TeenHelp isn't as active as it used to be, but it is always nice when we get that rare burst of activity.

I hope you stick around, even if the site isn't as active as it once was. :)

DeletedAccount69 May 24th 2019 05:48 PM

Welcome back and congrats on the degree! That is a great accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself. I'm glad to see you back and doing better. It will be great to see you around.

Ennui. May 25th 2019 02:18 AM

I remember you and am glad you are back. Congratulations on the degree!

Celyn May 25th 2019 01:26 PM

Welcome back, Kelsey! And congratulations on your degree and best of luck with your graduate program too!

It's lovely to have you back and it's so good to see how far you've come since you first joined 10 years ago. You are an inspiration and we are lucky to have you :)

Arabesque- golfing girl. May 26th 2019 11:24 AM

Hello Kelsey, and welcome back. I hope you are well. It's lovely to have you back. Hugs

Resilient May 27th 2019 11:59 AM

Welcome back! I'm so glad that you're doing much better :) And woah! Social work? :dem: That's amazing! I'm Court by the way :) If you need help getting back into the swing of things, let me know!

Dawn. May 29th 2019 08:22 AM

Hello! :)

Welcome back to Teenhelp and congratulations on graduating!

If you ever need anything, my inbox is always open.

Effy2018 June 4th 2019 11:44 AM

Welcome back :)