TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Hello, new here 🤗 (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t159671-hello-new-here/)

Eri-chan January 5th 2020 02:01 PM

Hello, new here 🤗

Hi, I have never done an introduction like this before but I will try. I am new here, just joined a couple weeks ago. I've been slowly trying to find out how the site works. I really like how nice most people seem here. My name is Erika and I joined to get advice and maybe just meet people online I can talk to. And just for fun I will add I love anime, does anyone else here like anime? Wow I am so bad at this so I am going to stop now. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this lame intro.

Odyne January 5th 2020 02:14 PM

Re: Hello, new here 🤗

Hi Erika :)
Welcome to TH!
I’m Lucy, nice to meet you :hug:
If you need anything, just send me a PM.

Arabesque- golfing girl. January 5th 2020 02:22 PM

Hello Erika and welcome to Teenhelp:) It is great that you have joined. I wish you the best and hope that you are doing well. :)

DeletedAccount59 January 5th 2020 02:28 PM

Hey there, welcome to TeenHelp! :)

I hope you find what you are looking for on here.

Rivière January 5th 2020 02:37 PM

Not a lame intro! My introductions these days are just, 'Hi, my name is Sarah.' XD

Welcome to TeenHelp!

Clarent January 5th 2020 04:47 PM

Yo there. Plenty of anime fans around I reckon, I'm one myself.

Feel free to look around and make some mess.

DeletedAccount57 January 5th 2020 07:43 PM

Hey Ericka! Welcome!

Don't worry about the intro... Yours wasn't lame at all! I'm not terribly good at them myself. :p

I'm so glad that you've decided to join us here! I think you'll find it's a great community! I'm Kylie. Please let me know if you need anything at all! :)

Ennui. January 5th 2020 08:22 PM

Welcome Erika! Your intro wasn't lame at all!

I am glad that you found us and that you have been exploring the different features. Do you have any questions? :D

Dawn. January 6th 2020 06:39 AM

Re: Hello, new here ��

Hi there Erika and welcome to Teenhelp! :D

If there is anything you need, feel free to message me.

Celyn January 9th 2020 07:23 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp, Erika! You're intro was far from lame! Hope you've been finding your way around the site okay and I'm sure you'll make friends here :)

I don't watch much anime, but my favourite is wolf children. What is your favourite?

Eri-chan January 9th 2020 08:14 PM

You are all so welcoming and friendly and it really made me happy to read all of your replies, I wasn't expecting so many so thank you all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celyn (Post 1348322)
Welcome to TeenHelp, Erika! You're intro was far from lame! Hope you've been finding your way around the site okay and I'm sure you'll make friends here :)

I don't watch much anime, but my favourite is wolf children. What is your favourite?

I have actually not heard of the anime wolf children but I am going to google it now 😅. I have a whole lot of favorites but right now I have been really into My Hero Academia, the seven deadly sins and love Chuunibyo and other delusions, binging that last one on Netflix.

Nala. January 10th 2020 03:51 AM

First of all, no worries because you're not bad at this at all, Erika. Welcome to TeenHelp! I am Ellie and want to let you know that you are more than welcome to ask if you have any questions about the site. Any one of us will be happy to help you out. I haven't watched that much anime, but some of them do look quite interesting! I believe there are quite a few here who are fans. :hehe: Hopefully see you around!