TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Hello TeenHelp! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t160297-hello-teenhelp/)

Panda Solo July 30th 2020 03:44 PM

Hello TeenHelp!

:)Hello everyone, my name is Leah (or you could call me panda, as every game friend of mine calls me :P) and I am new to teenhelp! I am currently a psychology student studying in northern California. My hobbits are reading books, playing music (shakuhachi and guitar), playing video games (mainly rainbow six siege, dbd, and league of legend), and exercising. I was introduced this amazing website by a friend of mine, and I really wish to volunteer here and support my peers with my knowledge and experience.

DeletedAccount59 July 30th 2020 03:52 PM

Re: Hello TeenHelp!

Hi, welcome to TeenHelp, Panda! I'm glad you've decided to join and it's great that a friend referred you to this website. It's definitely a wonderful place to reach out for support and advice, and to give back to those who do the same such thing. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate in reaching out. See you around!

Arabesque- golfing girl. July 30th 2020 03:59 PM

Hello Panda and welcome to Teenhelp:) It is lovely that you have joined. Thank you so much for telling us about yourself and I hope you are doing well:)

Clarent July 30th 2020 05:18 PM

What's up? Hey, feel free to look around and make a mess :P

Ennui. July 31st 2020 03:20 AM

Hi,

What a cute username! I hope you find yourself at home here. I know there are others who like gaming as well! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

Dez

DeletedAccount71 August 1st 2020 03:04 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp! I am glad you found us. I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Mallika August 2nd 2020 05:43 AM

Hi Leah,

Welcome to TeenHelp! It's great to meet you and I hope you'll love our warm community.

Those are really interesting hobbies! I'm studying Genetics in Ireland and I love cooking and travelling.

Looking forward to getting to know you through the site! :hug:

Dawn. August 2nd 2020 06:44 AM

Hello there Leah! :D

Welcome to Teenhelp.

If you ever need anything, my inbox is always open.

Nala. August 24th 2020 01:58 AM

Welcome to TeenHelp, Panda! I'm Ellie. I also enjoy video games and exercising. I think it's wonderful that you wish to volunteer here. Please know you are welcome to reach out to us if you ever need help. I hope to see you around. Take care!

Celyn October 1st 2020 08:13 PM

Super late hello from me! Glad to have you here and on the pink team too ;)