TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Hello to you all. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t160304-hello-you-all/)

Mitkoo0 August 1st 2020 05:34 AM

Hello to you all.

My name is Dimitar, or you can call me Mitko. I am 28 old male from Bulgaria and I think I might be gay, but I am not 100 per sure about it. Here I hope I can find answers and help about finding out who and what I really am. And I hope to find female friends and who knows what else... : )) I enjoy playing and watching football. I was even a semi-pro player, but I got an bad injury in my knee that ruined everything. I hope you all have a good day. Be safe. :)

Arabesque- golfing girl. August 1st 2020 12:10 PM

Re: Hello to you all.

Hello Mitko and welcome to Teenhelp:) Everyone is very nice to talk to and helpful on this and I hope you are doing well:)

DeletedAccount71 August 1st 2020 03:03 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp, Mitko. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Mallika August 2nd 2020 02:33 AM

Hi Dimitar,

Welcome to TeenHelp! I'm glad you've found us and I hope you will enjoy being a part of our community.

It's nice to read that you were a semi-professional football player; unfortunate that the knee injury ruined things. Hope that it will become better in due course and you can get back to playing! I had an ACL surgery in my knee around 5 years ago, but with physiotherapy things have improved significantly though I still refrain from intensive sports. Have you gone for physiotherapy?

The TeenHelp community is full of caring individuals who'll try our best to help you out, so don't hesitate to reach out :D Have a great day!

Ennui. August 2nd 2020 03:06 AM

Welcome to the site! I do hope you find what you are looking for here and are able to make some friends! Let me know if you have any questions!

Mitkoo0 August 2nd 2020 05:23 AM

Thanks for everything people. You are great! :) I did physiotherapy and my knee is better, but I cant compete, so I only play with friends now. Spoons, I do have a question. Can I post photos of me, so you can see me? And If I can, where should I ? :)

Dawn. August 2nd 2020 06:43 AM

Hello there Mitko and welcome to Teenhelp! :)

If you ever need anything, feel free to message me.

DeletedAccount59 August 21st 2020 05:53 PM

Hello, welcome to TeenHelp! I hope you are finding your way around the site well enough.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out. We'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. :)

Nala. August 24th 2020 02:10 AM

Welcome, Mitko! I'm Ellie.

I'm sorry to hear about your knee injury. It is so difficult how a single injury can change so much in your life. It must be really hard for you so please feel free to reach out here for support. You never know who may have went through something similar who could relate to you and share what helped them through it. :)

Panda Solo September 16th 2020 11:11 PM

Hello Mitko,

I am Leah, and it's awesome to meet you here. Teenhelp is a great place to help and be helped and there are lots of interesting and friendly people here having conversations about various topics. I really hope you enjoyyour time here.

Celyn October 1st 2020 08:21 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp, Dimitar! I hope we can support you and you find what you are looking for here :)

Emma63 October 30th 2020 08:12 AM

Hello Mitkoo0, welcome