TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Greetings all!! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t160337-greetings-all/)

CreateChaos August 9th 2020 10:17 PM

Greetings all!!

Hello everyone! My name is Austin I'm glad to be here :) I hope I can help people through difficult problems through my own experiences throughout my life. If not, I am a good listener if anyone ever needs cause no one should feel alone especially during stressful times.
Some of my interests are automotive racing, martial arts, videogames, and the outdoors (hiking,hunting,fishing,camping)
Dont be afraid to leave me a VM or PM and say hi!

Ennui. August 10th 2020 06:05 AM

Re: Greetings all!!

Hey Austin!

I hope you enjoy your time here! PM me if you ever want a chat!

Take care,
Dez

Arabesque- golfing girl. August 10th 2020 01:15 PM

Hi Austin and welcome to Teenhelp:) It is wonderful that you have joined:) Thank you for telling us about yourself and I hope you are doing well.

DeletedAccount59 August 10th 2020 02:03 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp, Austin! I think it's great you decided to join and want to help others. If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to have a chat, please don't hesitate in reaching out.

See you around! :)

DeletedAccount71 August 10th 2020 05:46 PM

Hi Austin! Welcome to the site! I hope you find everything you need. Never hesitate to PM me if you want or need anything. Take care and see you around!

Mallika August 11th 2020 01:54 AM

Hi Austin,

Welcome to TeenHelp! Looking forward to getting to know you through the forums!

Thank you so much for coming onto our platform to share some advice with whoever needs it; as I've seen, the humble advice we give sometimes goes a long way for someone else.

If you have any doubts, worries, or something you'd like advice with yourself, this platform is for you too! :D

By the way, I'm Mallika and I love cooking and travelling.

Panda Solo August 13th 2020 11:53 PM

Hello Austin,

Nice to meet you here and welcome to teenhelp! We look forward to getting to know your more in your future posts. We are here to listen and to help.

Dawn. August 15th 2020 06:34 AM

Hi there Austin! :)

Welcome to Teenhelp!

If you ever need anything, feel free to message me.

Nala. August 24th 2020 02:01 AM

Hi there, Austin! I'm Ellie. Welcome to TeenHelp! There's a lot of ways to help others with your own experiences, and I think you can help many. Always feel free to reach out if you ever need someone to listen as well. I hope you enjoy it here at TeenHelp!

Celyn October 1st 2020 08:15 PM

A bit late, but welcome to TeenHelp, Austin! We are glad to have you here and even though it's admirable you want to help others, remember that we are here for you too! :)