TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Leaving (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t160469-leaving/)

DeletedAccount63 October 4th 2020 07:58 PM

Leaving

Hey everyone,

So I have been thinking about this for a very long time.
I am leaving all my staff positions and am leaving teenhelp all together. It has been a great 13 years. I have enjoyed my time here and loved being on staff and making teenhelp better. But it is time to move on with my life. I may pop into chat every once in a while but that’s it.

I love the friends I have made here. If you would like to stay in touch you can pm me and would can figure out how to.

Your friend,
Frankie

DeletedAccount59 October 4th 2020 09:05 PM

Re: Leaving

Hi Frankie, I understand that you want to leave the site and I am very sorry that you've made this decision; however, I respect you and want what's best for you, and what life has to offer you. It'd be great if you could pop into chat once in a while and say hey. :)

I wish you all the best, please take care of yourself. :hug:

DeletedAccount69 October 4th 2020 09:22 PM

I'm sorry to see you go! It's been great hanging out with you in chat. I hope we will still see each other.

Ennui. October 4th 2020 09:48 PM

I’m sorry to see you go but I understand. Keep in touch! <3

NeuroBeautiful October 4th 2020 11:07 PM

Frankie, I remember when I first joined in 2011/2012 seeing your posts and I truly admire how far you've come! Take care of yourself and know you're always welcomed here.

Arabesque- golfing girl. October 4th 2020 11:38 PM

Hi Frankie,

I will miss you so much on this. I'm so glad that I was able to get to know you and we became friends. I wish you the best. Lots of Hugs

DeletedAccount63 October 5th 2020 12:05 AM

Thank you guys. I still have discord you can message me there anytime, if you want to chat.

Celyn October 5th 2020 08:27 PM

Sorry to see you will be leaving, Frankie, but I understand your decision. Wishing you all the best for the future. Take care :hug:

Oneirophobia October 6th 2020 02:11 PM

Very sorry to see you go, I'll miss you but well stay in touch (:

Rivière October 8th 2020 10:05 AM

Thanks for all you've done over the years Frankie. Hopefully you won't be too much of a stranger and will visit us from time to time. :)

Mallika October 8th 2020 10:39 AM

Good-bye Frankie!!

Thank you for your 13 years here! I'm sure you would have positively influenced the lives of so many people during their vulnerable moments, so you should be very proud of yourself :hug:

Take care, and best wishes for your future endeavours!!

hocus pocus October 8th 2020 12:39 PM

I am sad to see you go but I am glad I can still talk to you from time to time. Take care. Remember we're here if you need anything.

Dawn. October 12th 2020 02:06 AM

Hello there Frankie,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are leaving. If you would like to keep in touch, you are more than welcome to PM me. Please take care of yourself. :hug: