TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   I'm new (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t160859-im-new/)

Skye16 December 14th 2020 02:34 AM

I'm new

Hello who ever is reading this. I'm Skye. I'm 16 years old. I have anxiety, some family issues and being showing some signs of depression lately. I do not have understanding friends in my offline life to talk about my problems so I'm dependent of sites like these and people like you'll. I hope I'll make some friends here:)

DeletedAccount53 December 14th 2020 08:24 AM

Re: I'm new

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye16 (Post 1359327)
Hello who ever is reading this. I'm Skye. I'm 16 years old. I have anxiety, some family issues and being showing some signs of depression lately. I do not have understanding friends in my offline life to talk about my problems so I'm dependent of sites like these and people like you'll. I hope I'll make some friends here:)

Skye! How lovely to see you! Welcome to Teen Help, welcome and make yourself at home with us! :D I'm Wendi, a daughter of your friend. If you hvae any problem, please tell us. We'll be glad to help.

Arabesque- golfing girl. December 14th 2020 09:17 AM

Hello Skye and welcome to Teenhelp:) It is lovely that you have joined :) Thank you so much for telling us about yourself and what you have been going through. I am sorry that you have been having a hard time and hope that you will be okay soon. Everyone on Teenhelp is very nice to talk to. Hope you have a good day. Hugs.

Astro04 December 14th 2020 02:53 PM

Hi Skye! Nice to meet you :)

Unregistered December 14th 2020 04:13 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]We will look after you, Skye, and help you with this anxiety. The members in Teen Help are awesome.[/size][/color][/font]

DeletedAccount53 December 14th 2020 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 1359353)
[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]We will look after you, Skye, and help you with this anxiety. The members in Teen Help are awesome.

That was me. Sorry, but bird brain here forgot to log in! :blush:
[/size][/color][/font]

DeletedAccount53 December 15th 2020 09:39 AM

Hey @Skye16

You mentioned experiencing difficulty getting to grips with the forum.

If you could explain what the problems are specifically, then we would be only too happy to guide you. :)

Lots of love,
Wendi

Mallika December 15th 2020 02:54 PM

Hi Skye,

You're very welcome here on TeenHelp! We are a nice, inclusive community full of people who want to show support to one-another.

Feel free to start a thread on any of the relevant forums, and someone will get back to you with advice. Many of us here have relatable stories and experiences, so don't ever feel like you're alone :hug:

You're also very welcome to drop me an PM if you'd like to chat about anything!

Much love,
Mallika

DeletedAccount71 December 16th 2020 06:26 PM

Hi there Skye! Welcome to TeenHelp! I hope you find yourself at home, and feel free to express whatever thoughts or feelings you don't feel you can express to those in "real life." Please PM me if you ever need anything; my inbox is always open. :)

Celyn December 17th 2020 02:16 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp, Skye! It's unfortunate that you struggle with anxiety and depression and don't feel that you have supportive friends. Hope you find the support you are looking for here :)

DeletedAccount53 December 17th 2020 03:11 PM

@Skye16 I recommend you a very good book called Help With Anxiety by Ged Jenkins-Omar.

Details here.

DeletedAccount59 December 17th 2020 04:28 PM

Hi Skye, welcome to TeenHelp! I hope you get what you're looking for on here. Feel free to reach out on the forums, HelpLINK, or the blogs if you need support or advice. I hope to see you around! :)

I'd just like to remind users that personal conversations should take place over Private Messages. Thanks!

Ennui. December 19th 2020 02:16 AM

Welcome Skye! I hope you enjoy it here and are able to talk about things and meet new friends!

Rivière December 20th 2020 08:37 PM

Welcome to Teen Help!

Dawn. December 21st 2020 06:00 AM

Hello there Skye and welcome to Teenhelp! :)

If you ever need anything, feel free to message me.

DeletedAccount53 January 11th 2021 09:06 PM

I'm missing you, Skye. Come back soon! :)

Skye16 January 12th 2021 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pork Chops (Post 1361022)
I'm missing you, Skye. Come back soon! :)

As I said I'll be back every once in a while:)

Everglow. January 12th 2021 09:23 AM

Welcome to TH, Skye! Thanks for letting us know you're here. Drop me a message if you ever need any help or fancy a chat. :)

DeletedAccount53 January 12th 2021 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye16 (Post 1361064)
As I said I'll be back every once in a while:)

I'm glad to know. Btw, are you getting email notifications from here? It's always handy. See you when we see you.

Skye16 January 12th 2021 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pork Chops (Post 1361079)

I'm glad to know. Btw, are you getting email notifications from here? It's always handy. See you when we see you.

Apparently no I do not get any email notifications.

DeletedAccount53 January 12th 2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye16 (Post 1361083)

Snap! Neither do I although I set my wotsit up to get them, so maybe the site's clockwork went AWAL ;)

Celyn January 12th 2021 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye16 (Post 1361083)

Unfortunately our email system packed up a while ago so you won't be getting email notifications. But if you have a phone, you can download 'Tapatalk' to access TeenHelp and receive notifications on your phone. You can find out how to do this (plus accessing our chat room) here.

Silvan January 13th 2021 10:42 AM

Hey Skye, welcome to TH. Hope you find some friends here. All the best xx