TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   I'm out of here (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t160923-im-out-here/)

DeletedAccount53 December 20th 2020 03:55 PM

I'm out of here

I have Julie to take care of.
Important exams after Christmas.
I may be back afterwards.

Bye.

DeletedAccount59 December 20th 2020 04:10 PM

Re: I'm out of here

I'm sorry to see you go, Wendi! Take care yourself and your family, have a wonderful Christmas! :)

We'll be here whenever you're ready to return. I really do think you should apply to be an Articles Writer.

If not, that's unfortunate and I wish you the best of luck in wherever life may take you. :hug:

DeletedAccount53 December 20th 2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melancholia. (Post 1359639)
I'm sorry to see you go, Wendi! Take care yourself and your family, have a wonderful Christmas! :)

We'll be here whenever you're ready to return. I really do think you should apply to be an Articles Writer.

If not, that's unfortunate and I wish you the best of luck in wherever life may take you. :hug:

Hello Melancholia,

Thank you for what you wrote. Once I get my final exams done since commencing this home degree course several years ago, then returning will be possible, and look forward to the New Year.

I've already been approached about the prospect of applying for Articles Writer; I've indicated I would like that position. But for the time being I must finish my education, take care of my sister and then will be able to return.

Thank you for your well wishes.:hug:

Rivière December 20th 2020 08:37 PM

Take care Wendi. See you when you return. :)

Ennui. December 20th 2020 09:19 PM

Sorry to see you go so soon, but I understand your reasoning. I hope to see you again someday!

Dawn. December 21st 2020 06:01 AM

Hi there Wendi,

I'm sorry to see you go. Take care of yourself, stay safe and I hope Julie gets better. I hope to see you around soon. :hug:

DeletedAccount53 December 21st 2020 09:44 AM

Special thanks to @Rivière , @Spoons , and @Flight. and to @Golfing Girl for your kindness and for all you did for me privately.

Yesterday Maman chartered her jet to get us home to Monaco before the UK midnight deadline. It was a crazy dash, but we're kind of used to flying by the seat of pants! :dem: We gave the food we bought for Christmas to our neighbours. Such a sweet family, they will be taking care of our house and home.

Now we are hvaing to self-isolate at home, we bought all our new Christmas food online. It is still being delivered. I miss England, but when we get vaccinated and and by summer next year the virus hoo-haa has quietend, we may return if Maman has a modelling contract again in London.

Julie and I are stay-at-homies. We dislike travelling even if it's in a fancy jet. Once arriving to Monaco which meant several flights for our luggage with
Monacair helicopter, we came home and did a little dance. I can't say how great the feeling is being home where we were born. Maman misses Paris of course, but she has good friends here. Once we finish Christmas while self-isolating, I get to do my finals.

Then I will be back in Teen Help. I so look forward to returning! To becoming Articles Write like @Melancholia suggested. Thank you again for the suggestion, dear. :)

Hugs. Take care everyone, and have a super Christmas!

I love you all!

Wendi

Celyn December 21st 2020 06:59 PM

Enjoy your time in Monaco, and we'll see you when you get back :)

DeletedAccount53 December 23rd 2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celyn (Post 1359741)
Enjoy your time in Monaco, and we'll see you when you get back :)

Thank you @Celyn , for we are home again, but abroad though by law we are having to self-isolate.

Because of the UK government's timeline of midnight, we took a last minute private charter and escaped the UK by the skin of our teeth, arriving within minutes of borders closing, and now are home in our birth country.

It has been a nerve-wracking time, but the only way we could have Christmas was to order food and drink online, locally, and have it delivered to our door. We have enough food and wine to see us through to the New Year, our freezers jam-packed and Christmas decorations up. Instead of a Christmas tree we decorated the trees outside. Dear Julie is still enduring her 'Long Covid' but is visibly happier and more relaxed than she's ever been.

The three of us took the Covid-19 test which thankfully resulted Negative, but to be extra-careful we either stay at home of go fishing since our garden extends to a private beach and a mooring. If the turkey fails, then at least we'll have Red Snapper, lobster or any fish we can net. It feels absolutely great being home at our birth place, and now home can chatter away to our friends here at Teen Help.

Season's Greets to you and everyone! :D
Happy everything!
Hugs, too -

Wendi

Mallika December 23rd 2020 03:03 PM

Bye Wendi!

It's been great knowing you through the site and I look forward to see you back here again.

It must have been a real last-minute scramble trying to leave the UK now that travel bans are imposed. It's heartening to hear that you are safe back home in Monaco.

We'll look forward to better times for our world :hug:

Take care of yourself, Julie and your Maman :hug:

DeletedAccount53 December 23rd 2020 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mallika (Post 1359785)
Bye Wendi!

It's been great knowing you through the site and I look forward to see you back here again.

It must have been a real last-minute scramble trying to leave the UK now that travel bans are imposed. It's heartening to hear that you are safe back home in Monaco.

We'll look forward to better times for our world :hug:

Take care of yourself, Julie and your Maman :hug:

Mallika, I am back on the forums again...did you not read my post which is immediately above yours? :)

I am active again and here!

Merry Christmas and thank you for your love for Maman and Julie :hug:

Dawn. December 24th 2020 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pork Chops (Post 1359782)

Thank you @Celyn , for we are home again, but abroad though by law we are having to self-isolate.

Because of the UK government's timeline of midnight, we took a last minute private charter and escaped the UK by the skin of our teeth, arriving within minutes of borders closing, and now are home in our birth country.

It has been a nerve-wracking time, but the only way we could have Christmas was to order food and drink online, locally, and have it delivered to our door. We have enough food and wine to see us through to the New Year, our freezers jam-packed and Christmas decorations up. Instead of a Christmas tree we decorated the trees outside. Dear Julie is still enduring her 'Long Covid' but is visibly happier and more relaxed than she's ever been.

The three of us took the Covid-19 test which thankfully resulted Negative, but to be extra-careful we either stay at home of go fishing since our garden extends to a private beach and a mooring. If the turkey fails, then at least we'll have Red Snapper, lobster or any fish we can net. It feels absolutely great being home at our birth place, and now home can chatter away to our friends here at Teen Help.

Season's Greets to you and everyone! :D
Happy everything!
Hugs, too -

Wendi

I'm glad to hear your test results were negative! :)

DeletedAccount53 December 24th 2020 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flight. (Post 1359801)
I'm glad to hear your test results were negative! :)

Having had covid-19 in the first wave and surviving, Julie and I were grateful beyond words! Maman also.

Rivière December 24th 2020 09:42 AM

Welcome back!

DeletedAccount53 December 24th 2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivière (Post 1359820)
Welcome back!

Thanks, Sarah! :)

DeletedAccount59 December 24th 2020 01:32 PM

Since you are back, I am going to go ahead and close this thread. :)