TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Bye...... (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t161056-bye/)

ladoglover December 31st 2020 08:21 PM

Bye......

My old self is departing from here. New year means new me. Good bye to my old self. Hello to my new self. You guys will be happy to know that my old self is departing from here. I will be much better behaved on here . My goal for the new year will be to get at least two volunteer roles on here and be the most amazing volunteer here. I love to help people and I truly care.

I thought you could be yourself here and thats what I really needed was a place to be myself but I realize now that I can not be totally myself here because it makes me get infractions and banned which I do not want that. I thought I could express my self freely. When I am angry let me be angry and vent and say what I want. If some one is rude to me I just let it go not report them but obviously that will change now since every one wants to get me in trouble all the time. This place really likes to get people in trouble for every little things instead of just letting little things go and or just deleting it. I know I have to keep stuff in to behave here and that I have to think a lot more before I speak well think before I write/ type lol but you know what I mean.
Some things I am doing to change are making a list of people that have been nice to me here so I have people I know I can go to when things are upsetting me here and to vent to. Another thing is I am over analyzing everything I say on here and editing and or deleting when I feel I might get in trouble for something so I do not get in trouble.

I am changing. New me uploading slowly and fully uploaded when the clock strikes midnight tonight LOL :D

DeletedAccount53 December 31st 2020 10:23 PM

Re: Bye......

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladoglover (Post 1360391)
My old self is departing from here. New year means new me. Good bye to my old self. Hello to my new self. You guys will be happy to know that my old self is departing from here. I will be much better behaved on here . My goal for the new year will be to get at least two volunteer roles on here and be the most amazing volunteer here. I love to help people and I truly care.

I thought you could be yourself here and thats what I really needed was a place to be myself but I realize now that I can not be totally myself here because it makes me get infractions and banned which I do not want that. I thought I could express my self freely. When I am angry let me be angry and vent and say what I want. If some one is rude to me I just let it go not report them but obviously that will change now since every one wants to get me in trouble all the time. This place really likes to get people in trouble for every little things instead of just letting little things go and or just deleting it. I know I have to keep stuff in to behave here and that I have to think a lot more before I speak well think before I write/ type lol but you know what I mean.
Some things I am doing to change are making a list of people that have been nice to me here so I have people I know I can go to when things are upsetting me here and to vent to. Another thing is I am over analyzing everything I say on here and editing and or deleting when I feel I might get in trouble for something so I do not get in trouble.

I am changing. New me uploading slowly and fully uploaded when the clock strikes midnight tonight LOL :D

Before you go, read Thoughts From Afar.

Hugs! Happy New Year, and happy you. :)

ladoglover December 31st 2020 10:37 PM

My old self is departing but my new self will be here.

Everglow. December 31st 2020 11:34 PM

I think aiming to improve things is something everyone should do all the time - self improvement is a way to grow and taking on board the things people say is always a positive thing. Please don't ever feel like you have to entirely reinvent yourself though! Anger, frustration, and upset are all legitimate ways to feel and you're entirely right to find ways to express them. The thing is, Teenhelp is a safespace for everyone, not just you, which means that sometimes censorship is necessary to maintain that. It's not anybody saying they want you in trouble or that they don't like the person you are, it's just a way for this wonderful safespace to ve EVERYONES safespace!

That being said, I really hope you meet your goals for the new year! It's clear you really want to help people and I love that you're aiming to do that. I also think the list of people who are kind to you, who you feel you can contact is a good thing too. It's handy to have contacts for when things get tough because they become part of your toolbox for coping. I hope that it's a helpful thing for you to do and that it makes your time here more pleasant. The last thing anybody wants is to see you unhappy here, so please know that we're glad you're here and definitely want for you to find a place and purpose here!

Happy new year! I look forward to seeing what the new year brings for you here. :)

ladoglover December 31st 2020 11:38 PM

thanks {:

Take care

Dawn. January 2nd 2021 08:52 AM

I'm sorry to see you go but I understand why. Take care of yourself. :hug:

Ennui. January 2nd 2021 10:18 PM

I look forward to seeing what the new year brings for you! New year, new you!

Celyn January 4th 2021 11:17 AM

Hope your new self is doing okay! :)

DeletedAccount59 January 25th 2021 03:11 PM

Closing thread as OP has been banned.