TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Hello, Old Friend. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t161355-hello-old-friend/)

Stacey March 3rd 2021 04:08 PM

Hello, Old Friend.

Well hello old friend, it's been a while.

I'm Stacey, I've been on this site off and on since 2004 - 17 years (wow, I'm old). I've always popped in every once in a while over the years since I was an active member and Staff volunteer, to help out and check-in with old friends.

I was recently completing my master's application (decided to go back to school after many years) and ended up talking about this forum in my letter of intent and realized how much I missed this community. So, here I am, back to help out and offer advice when needed. It's nice to see so many of my old friends and familiar usernames in Staff roles and throughout the forums, I've missed you guys!

Looking forward to getting to know this new community of people. :D

Everglow. March 3rd 2021 06:32 PM

Re: Hello, Old Friend.

Hi Stacey! Welcome back to TeenHelp. It's so great that you've decided to come back and help out and I hope you enjoy being back. I don't think we've spoken before, but if you ever fancy talking feel free to send me a message any time. Looking forward to seeing you around! :)

Rivière March 3rd 2021 09:09 PM

Hello and welcome back!

17 years is good! You have experienced a lot of different things and have a lot of stories to tell. I think returning to TeenHelp is a great idea. Besides, a lot of older members here have grown up and choose to stay as well, so you're not alone. :)

Stacey March 3rd 2021 09:47 PM

Thank you, I've noticed a lot of people that joined back in my day stuck around. It's nice to see. :)

Arabesque- golfing girl. March 3rd 2021 10:53 PM

Hello Stacey and welcome back:) I hope you are doing well, hugs.

DeletedAccount59 March 3rd 2021 11:13 PM

Hey there, welcome back to TeenHelp! :)

I'm Jen and I've been a member since late 2010. We might have spoken when I was a new member here, but it's been so long and I can't remember it now. But anyways, would be great to catch up and have you contribute around the forums. :)

If you have any concerns, questions, or just want a chat... feel free to drop a PM! :)

Stacey March 3rd 2021 11:20 PM

Hi Jen,
We've definitely spoken in the past - I remember your username, either when you joined or on one of my many visits back to the site over the years, but it's been a very long time. Thank you for the welcome.

Ennui. March 4th 2021 07:10 PM

So happy to see you back! Good luck on the Master’s app! Grad school is hell, but the good kind haha.

Celyn March 4th 2021 07:54 PM

Welcome back, Stacey! It's amazing how long it's been but it's also really nice to see old members return. It's also lovely that you want to help out as well. Best of luck with the masters too :)

Stacey March 4th 2021 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoons (Post 1363476)
So happy to see you back! Good luck on the Master’s app! Grad school is hell, but the good kind haha.

Thank you! Happy to see familiar usernames, like yours still around. :)

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

Stacey March 4th 2021 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celyn (Post 1363491)
Welcome back, Stacey! It's amazing how long it's been but it's also really nice to see old members return. It's also lovely that you want to help out as well. Best of luck with the masters too :)

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

Rob March 6th 2021 10:52 AM

Welcome back Stacey! It's good to see you again, I hope you have been doing well and I look forward to catching up soon.

Stacey March 6th 2021 07:21 PM

Hey Rob! Glad to see you're still around! Hope all is well with you too.

Mallika March 7th 2021 05:03 AM

Hi Stacey,

Welcome back! Glad to see you here and hope to get you know you through the site :D

Feel free to DM me if you'd like to chat about anything!

Dawn. March 7th 2021 08:15 AM

Hi there Stacey and welcome back to Teenhelp! :D

If you ever need anything, my inbox is always open.