TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Hello All! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t161580-hello-all/)

Wisteria103 April 22nd 2021 04:10 AM

Hello All!

Hi everyone! I'm Wisteria103 and I'm happy to be back here! A longgg time ago I remember browsing TeenHelp often and recently stumbled upon the site again. I forgot how much I enjoyed it so I signed up and here I am!

A little bit about me:
  • My pronouns are she/her/hers, I am a cisgender female, and identify as asexual.
  • I'm nearing my mid-20s and recently graduated university in 2019 with a bachelors in Theatre!
  • I'm from the US, East Coast, and absolutely love it here!
  • Wisteria's are my favorite flower, hence the username, haha. You can call me "Wes" as a nickname is you want. :)
  • I'm currently unemployed and figuring out what I want to do. It's a tough journey, but I'm taking it nonetheless!
  • Ducks are my favorite animals and green is my favorite color (despite all the purple in my profile, lol)
  • I love all things Disney and Pixar! Especially Disney parks! Disneyworld in FL is my go-to vacation spot!
  • I have a few hobbies like embroidery, painting, crafting, and writing. I mostly write plays and poetry. I also loveee to decorate and I go a little overboard for every holiday. Halloween is my favorite!

That's about all for now! Excited to be here! :happydance:

.Brittany. April 22nd 2021 05:14 AM

Re: Hello All!

Welcome back!!! I feel like we can develop a wonderful friendship around Disney!!! How many times have you been to Disney World? Have you been to Disneyland too???

Everglow. April 22nd 2021 06:26 AM

Hi Wes! Welcome to the site. I'm glad you have good memories of browsing the forums in the past and it's great that you've decided to join.

If you need anything feel free to message me any time! :D

Silvan April 22nd 2021 08:45 AM

Hello Wes, nice to meet you. Hope you have a good time here. xoxo Sue

Rivière April 22nd 2021 01:47 PM

Welcome back to TeenHelp! It's really nice that you rejoined the site. I hope we'll see you around!

If you're interested, feel free to drop by the chat room. :)

Celyn April 22nd 2021 08:19 PM

Welcome back, Wes! Ducks are cute and it's so good to see another Disney fan as well! Hope you enjoy your time and find what you are looking for here too :)

DeletedAccount59 April 22nd 2021 09:51 PM

Welcome back, Wes! I love all the random tidbits you shared. :D

If you have any questions or just want to have a chat, feel free to reach out. :)

Ennui. April 23rd 2021 12:26 AM

Hey Wes! Congrats on graduating. I totally get the trying to figure out what you want to do haha. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Wisteria103 April 23rd 2021 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Brittany. (Post 1366172)
Welcome back!!! I feel like we can develop a wonderful friendship around Disney!!! How many times have you been to Disney World? Have you been to Disneyland too???

Yay, another Disney fan!! I've been to Disneyworld maybe 5 or 6 times and Disneyland once but a long time ago! I was a moody preteen then and didn't enjoy it as much as I could have, haha, but now that so many updates have been made I've wanted to go again!

Wisteria103 April 23rd 2021 03:51 AM

Also, thanks for the welcomes, all! :)

Allyson Wood April 23rd 2021 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisteria103 (Post 1366241)
Also, thanks for the welcomes, all! :)

Enjoy the stay with us. :)

Arabesque- golfing girl. April 23rd 2021 10:48 AM

Hello Wes, and welcome back to Teenhelp:) It is lovely that you have came back. Thank you so much for telling us about what you have been doing, it sounds lovely. I hope you are doing well:)

Mallika April 25th 2021 12:39 AM

Hello Wes,

Welcome to TeenHelp!! I'm glad you've joined us!

Thank you for such a nice intro - you seem to have lots of exciting hobbies! It's super cool that you write plays - I think theatre is amazing :D

My family and I love Disney too! I've never been to the US but I heard that the Florida Disneyworld is one of the best. But I've been to Disneyworlds in Hong Kong and Tokyo and I still remember them vividly. My favourite Disney character is good old Pluto - I have several plushies of him :hehe: What is your favourite Disney character?

Looking forward to getting to know you through the site!

Dawn. April 26th 2021 07:40 AM

Hi Wes and welcome to Teenhelp! If you ever need anything, please let me know. :)

DeletedAccount69 April 28th 2021 01:10 AM

Welcome back to the site! I hope to see you posting. If you need anything you can message me. I am always happy to answer questions.

startangle April 28th 2021 05:52 AM

A warm hello and welcome back to the community.

Wisteria103 April 29th 2021 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mallika (Post 1366298)
Hello Wes,

Welcome to TeenHelp!! I'm glad you've joined us!

Thank you for such a nice intro - you seem to have lots of exciting hobbies! It's super cool that you write plays - I think theatre is amazing :D

My family and I love Disney too! I've never been to the US but I heard that the Florida Disneyworld is one of the best. But I've been to Disneyworlds in Hong Kong and Tokyo and I still remember them vividly. My favourite Disney character is good old Pluto - I have several plushies of him :hehe: What is your favourite Disney character?

Looking forward to getting to know you through the site!

Thanks for this lovely response! I myself have never been to the Hong Kong or Tokyo Dinsey's but I have always wanted to go! I have seen some amazing footage from both parks, especially from Tokyo Disney and Tokyo DisneySea! They're so unique! I love Pluto too, I got to meet him on a few of my visits! It's hard to pick a favorite but I've always had a soft spot for Belle!

:)