TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Hello! Arriving after so many years (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t162765-hello-arriving-after-so-many-years/)

Rika April 2nd 2022 04:27 PM

Hello! Arriving after so many years

Hello all!

I am back after...10 years or so! I forgot my old user and password, so rejoined now as an adult! It was such an honor to have found this place as a teenager myself.

I don't know how active it is nowadays, but recalled the forums used to be hopping. I mainly want to give any advice and such I was given to as a teenager to the teens of today.

MsNobleEleanor April 2nd 2022 05:34 PM

Re: Hello! Arriving after so many years

Welcome back to TeenHelp! It's good to see you back. :) Check out our Young at Heart section (it's near the bottom) a new forum section for adults and returning older users. I hope to see you around.

Ennui. April 2nd 2022 09:14 PM

So glad to see older members come back as adults! I hope we meet your expectations. :D

Arabesque- golfing girl. April 2nd 2022 09:48 PM

Hello and welcome back to Teenhelp. It is always lovely to have members come back to Teenhelp. I hope you are doing well. :hug:

Rika April 2nd 2022 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheek! (Post 1377810)
So glad to see older members come back as adults! I hope we meet your expectations. :D

For sure! I totally was amazed the site was still around. I was expecting it to have closed down, but glad to have rediscovered it. :)

Thank you.

DeletedAccount81 April 3rd 2022 12:08 AM

Welcome back! :)

DeletedAccount71 April 3rd 2022 03:15 AM

Welcome back, Rika! It's always good to see returning members. I hope you find your way around the site again in no time, and look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Rika April 3rd 2022 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subversive (Post 1377827)
Welcome back, Rika! It's always good to see returning members. I hope you find your way around the site again in no time, and look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Thanks! So far it seems very familiar.

Brighterthan_sun April 4th 2022 04:46 PM

Welcome back! Hope to see you around the forums and in the chatroom soon. Don't forget we also have the help-link and Live Help features if you ever require any advice or support of your own.

Dawn. April 5th 2022 10:31 AM

Hi there! :)

Welcome back to Teenhelp!

If you ever need anything, feel free to message me.

Stacey April 5th 2022 11:25 PM

Welcome back! There are lots of us that have stuck around or came back as adults!

Rivière April 9th 2022 04:33 PM

Hello and welcome back! It's always nice to see returning members. :D

Celyn May 4th 2022 11:09 AM

Welcome back! It's lovely to see old members return! :)

It's also touching that you want to help teenagers like how you were helped. If you stick around, you might want to consider joining our staff team! Don't forget we are here for you too :hug:

Blackwing May 22nd 2022 02:32 AM

Welcome back ��

Doodle. May 23rd 2022 04:31 PM

Hello :D It's nice seeing us oldies back here. I'm surprised I remembered my username and password lol

Rika May 24th 2022 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doodle. (Post 1379328)
Hello :D It's nice seeing us oldies back here. I'm surprised I remembered my username and password lol

I don't recall my username and password at all sadly. But yes, thank you!