Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 17
Posts: 1
Join Date: May 28th 2024
|
New Girl On Here -
May 28th 2024, 08:15 PM
Hello everyone. I'm Amanda and I am 15 years old
Hopefully I can meet nice people here
|
|
|
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: New Girl On Here -
May 28th 2024, 09:50 PM
Hi Amanda! Welcome to the site.
I see you like sports based on your username. What type of sports do you play?
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I'm as sane as I ever was.
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sam
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 3,063
Points: 47,884, Level: 31 |
Join Date: July 19th 2011
|
Re: New Girl On Here -
May 28th 2024, 11:20 PM
Welcome to TeenHelp, Amanda! I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site and getting to know you better.
wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: New Girl On Here -
May 28th 2024, 11:27 PM
Hi there, welcome to the site! What sports do you enjoy? I'm not good at sports but I enjoy watching baseball.
|
|
|
|
|
Staff On Leave
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Luca
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Location: Alessandria (AL)
Posts: 562
Join Date: August 18th 2020
|
Re: New Girl On Here -
May 29th 2024, 09:14 AM
Hello! It's a pleasure to meet someone new.
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: New Girl On Here -
May 29th 2024, 05:38 PM
Hi Amanda, I'm Sue, nice to meet you.
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
𓆉
Not a n00b **
Name: Frankie
Gender: 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖
Pronouns: 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪
Location: 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖
Posts: 90
Points: 13,807, Level: 17 |
Join Date: March 5th 2022
|
Re: New Girl On Here -
May 29th 2024, 07:02 PM
Hey Amanda welcome to the site. I have no doubt you’ll meet nice people here. If you ever need help figuring out the site, or just want someone to talk to you can always pm/vm me.
I see you like sports…what type do you like? I used to do gymnastics and diving.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: New Girl On Here -
June 1st 2024, 07:27 PM
Hello Amanda and welcome to Teenhelp. It is lovely that you have joined us. If you need help with anything or just want to talk, just let me know. I hope you are doing well.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Ellie
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 48
Join Date: June 1st 2024
|
Re: New Girl On Here -
June 2nd 2024, 01:41 AM
Welcome to TeenHelp, Amanda! My name is Ellie. What kind of sports do you play? I never got a chance to play a lot of sports, but I used to enjoy baseball and tennis.
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,416
Points: 107,155, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: New Girl On Here -
June 2nd 2024, 07:09 AM
Hi Amanda!
Welcome to Teenhelp and if you ever need anything, feel free to reach out.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|