Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!
Hey Amanda welcome to the site. I have no doubt you’ll meet nice people here. If you ever need help figuring out the site, or just want someone to talk to you can always pm/vm me.
I see you like sports…what type do you like? I used to do gymnastics and diving.
Hello Amanda and welcome to Teenhelp. It is lovely that you have joined us. If you need help with anything or just want to talk, just let me know. I hope you are doing well.
Welcome to TeenHelp, Amanda! My name is Ellie. What kind of sports do you play? I never got a chance to play a lot of sports, but I used to enjoy baseball and tennis.