TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
WingedWolf Offline
Average Joe

Name: Wolfie

I wonder if anyone remembers me... Reintroduction! - December 14th 2009, 10:26 AM

APOLOGIES! I can't seem to break this into paragraphs-any ideas why?! Hullo!! It'd be nice to know if anyone remembers me, and get in touch with them! I was on here a fair while back, but I got very suicidal and withdrew from every kind of social situation, includng the net. But I'm back!! Whether that's a good thing or not is completely up to you ;P Anyhoodle. For those who never knew me, or those who have forgotten: My name's Wolf, or Wolfie, or Wolfie Cub (thank you Faith!) and I'm a 16y.o girl. I'm friendly and open minded, and I love to listen and talk, so if anyone needs some help/a buddy feel free to just give me a good hard poke. Or PM me. Whichever tickles your fancy. I'm a full time Sixth Form Student, I'm studying Biology, History and Math at AS. I am also trying (and epically failing) to learn Sign Language and do alot of Psychology/Councelling reading in my free time. I also work 2 part time jobs, as a waitress and a shop assistant, both of which I adore (not least the paycheck, non?) I live with my Mum and my little sister, who is 12 now, a shih-tzu, a moody tabby cat and 3 gerbils. And a multitude of spiders, but I'm not counting them just to tell you!! I'm a Pagan and I love that, but I always respect other people's beliefs and opinions. I love a good laugh, so any jokes you've got, send them my way! I don't get to travel much, but when I did get the chance, mainly through my school, I've got to go to some amazing places, France, Germany, Italy and CHINA!!! I can speak German okay-ish and a little Mandarin (I did GCSEs in both. Trust me, Mandarin is a tough-a$$ GCSE) i'm a bit of an artist, though I'm not very good, and I'm on deviantart if anyone is interested! I enjoy baking so I make all sorts of funky cakes and biscuits, maybe you guys will get pictures posted one day? I love getting to know and understand what other people think so always feel free to have a natter! Here comes the pathetic life story bit, skip over it if you like (: My Mum has problems with her feet and her shoulder, which can stop her from acheiving what she wants, but she plays these up and always has. We know this because she does things she enjoys, like typing or reaching to get biscuits off a shelf, but cannot reach to hoover, or move her wrist to stir. So I get to do the housework. I've discovered I hate cleaning the oven, quite enjoy cooking, and will probably maim anyone who walks across a freshly hoovered, swept or particularly a MOPPED floor! My Mum and Dad are separated, I get to see him on occasions, he's a nice guy, if somewhat aggravating (He still feels like I'm 12 because he hasn't seen me grow up.) My Mum's ex was verbally and emotionally abusive towards me, with the occasional grope or hit, but very sparsely with anything really 'reportable'. He was an a$$hat if ever I met one. I have been bullied for 5 years now at my school/sixth-form, physically and verbally. To "deal" with this, I began self harming 3 years ago, stopped, but recently started again, more severely this time. I tried commiting suicide twice when I was 15, but (obviously) failed. I was put in councelling when a teacher discovered my SH tendencies and decided it would be best. I've spent years bottling up feelings and am apparantly the most adept at it my councellor has ever seen! So Huzzah for that. Pathetic life story bit over guys. So, to finish up, and find out who read all that ranting waffle For Yule I'm hoping for a bumbag (for jogging) and new socks (Mine all have holes!) Who are alla you? And What do you want at Christmas / Yule / Birthday (depending on your faith)...your next present anyway! Many thanks! Wolfie x

Last edited by WingedWolf; December 14th 2009 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Paragraphs please?!?!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
wannabeangel Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Michelle

Re: I wonder if anyone remembers me... Reintroduction! - December 16th 2009, 08:10 AM

Welcome back to TH! I'm Michelle. Hope to see you around here sometime so we can meet!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
zumbaqueen2012 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I wonder if anyone remembers me... Reintroduction! - December 16th 2009, 07:42 PM

I dont think I was here when you were about but welcome back anyway.
I'm Mia. Its always great to see people coming back again so do join in
And if you need anything give me a shout, I'm always willing to talk
Talke care
  Send a message via MSN to zumbaqueen2012  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I wonder if anyone remembers me... Reintroduction! - December 16th 2009, 08:26 PM

Lol! Bumbag...haven't heard that in a while. <.< Ahem.
I was born in England, now in Canada, so British English often amuses me, brings back memories..
BAKING?! Lovely, you can sit by me. Haha.

My birthday is THREE DAYS away, I will feel ancient. I have to be an adult? Now? Pfft....bugger off. I already know what my birthday present is, mum made me choose it...it's a snowboard complete with bindings and such. I should probably buy a helmet....might need that! I told her off for getting it but she insisted my 21st would be the last "BIG" birthday. <.< I don't like feeling so spoiled. I must return an equally expensive gift. Anyway, rambling.
Books are on my Christmas list, as are a few bits and pieces like clothes, DVDs.

Math AS level? Yuck, I'm doing something similar here in Canada, I can't tell if it's the same level or harder, probably just the choice of topics.
Ahem.

Welcome back to TeenHelp! I have no idea who you are, apparently we didn't meet before. I hope you find everyone to be as friendly and helpful as I have. See you around.

p.s. Best intro to the forums I have ever read! Nice one!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and wiser, that in itself, is worth the fight.

The best way to predict the future is to create it - Peter F. Drucker

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Nelson Mandela

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Nutty Nat Offline
nuttychick but friendly :)
Average Joe

Name: Natalie

Re: I wonder if anyone remembers me... Reintroduction! - December 17th 2009, 12:40 PM

i think i remember u,i may have been under a different name when you spoke to me last,my old name was twiggy08 so welcome back

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Moyshi Offline
i am jack's smirking revenge
I've been here a while

Re: I wonder if anyone remembers me... Reintroduction! - December 18th 2009, 02:20 AM

Hey Wolfie,
Welcome back to TeenHelp It seems like alot has happened since you were last here! Feel free to post pictures of the food you bake, or your deviant artwork here in the forums. I'm sure you'd get some comments on them. Also, i'm totally jealous that you've travelled to all those places. You must have had some great experiences. Anyways, if you ever have questions about the site don't hesitate to contact me.

See you around! :]

A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.

Closed Thread