TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Hiii (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t38218-hiii/)

Katrina Iyer February 25th 2010 05:09 AM

Hiii

I am Katrina, from New Delhi, India. I would like to make some new friends, get my problems solved and of course in helping to solve other people's problems.

.:Bibliophile:. February 25th 2010 05:44 AM

Re: Hiii

Hey there,

Glad you found the site. I hope it helps you in the way you need help. This community is really great so if you are ever struggling do not hesitate to open up to use about it. I think it is great that you want to help others as well. There are a number of forums that you can browse that will make that possible.

I hope to see you around,

Jenna

Disclosure. February 25th 2010 05:53 AM

Hi! :)

I'm Rianna12 a buddy on the site!

If you ever need anything feel free to message me! :D

MegaMadness February 25th 2010 06:53 AM

Hey Katrina and welcome to TH! I'm Megan and I'm another buddy here. So if you have any questions or need anything at all, or just want to talk cause talking is fun :p (haha), feel free to PM or VM me anytime and I'll be happy to help. :)

honeycake February 25th 2010 02:53 PM

Hey Katrina, i'm Jodie and welcome to TH i hope you enjoy your time with us :) if you need anything just pm me or other members we will always be happy to help.

Voldemort February 25th 2010 03:53 PM

Hey Katrina, welcome to TeenHelp! :D
I absolutely adore your name, it's one of my middle names too. :hehe:
Anyway, I'm another buddy, if you need someone to talk to, drop me a PM. :hug:
Check out the chat room, it's my favourite place on the site. I bet you'll like it too. :dem:
Maria~

.Brittany. February 25th 2010 06:56 PM

Hey Katrina,
Welcome to TeenHelp! I hope you find everything that you are looking for.

Brittany

Stardaze February 25th 2010 07:10 PM

Hey Katrina!
Welcome to Teen Help.
I'm Angelina and im another buddy[:

PM me if you have any questions!

:D

Whisperer February 25th 2010 09:13 PM

Hey Katrina!
Welcome to TeenHelp! :D
My name is Alessa and I'm another buddy here.
Be sure to read through the stickies in this forum, as they are very helpful in learning your way around the site.
Everyone is very friendly so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Hope to see ya around,
Alessa

Briana February 25th 2010 10:28 PM

Hey! Welcome to TeenHelp! My name is Briana and if you ever need anything, we are always here to help. :)

Lightning February 26th 2010 02:50 AM

Hey ya there!

Welcome to TH! If you need some help pm a Buddy or myself if ya need help. Be sure to read those sticky threads as some have already said.

MissRaffix3 February 26th 2010 02:53 AM

Hello, welcome. :) I'm Raffi. Nice to meet you!

Ellie February 26th 2010 06:13 PM

Hola Katrina and welcome to the wonderful world of TH! Yes, I know that sounds totally cheesy but it's true. TH is a friendly and supportive place to be, filled with members from all around the world with different problems or things going on, but everyone is welcome and has a place. Whatever it is that is going on for you at the moment, there's someone here willing to listen, help and support you through it. Even if it's just a friend and a friendly chat or laugh, we've got that too! Our chat room is a great place to meet people so if you're feeling up to it why not drop by, it'd be great to see you there :)

I'm Ellie by the way, just in case my username didn't give it away :p xD I'm also a buddy here which means I'm here to help you find your way around the site and answer any questions that you may have, so if you do need anything please know that you're always more than welcome to PM me and I'll be sure to get back to you! See you around :)

Prozac February 26th 2010 10:18 PM

Hey there Katrina!

Ellie has made some great points about the site and I hope you'll settle in well, i'm sure that you will! There's always people who are willing to make new friendships here and so I don't think that you'll have any difficulties in that area!
It's great that you've come here for support and to help others too, it's good to hear that you're going to be reaching out and that you're willing to listen to others - it's lovely to have someone new to contribute to the support forums.

Take care and enjoy yourself! :)

hopefaithlove March 1st 2010 05:47 PM

Welcome to the site, Katrina!!! :) Let me know if you need anything.