TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Expression Poems, stories, artwork and similar creations are great ways to let out your thoughts or feelings. Please share your work with us here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Mr.Cat Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Marvin

Some prose and lyrics that I made. - February 6th 2013, 02:56 PM

This is dedicated for you who won't read this. This is for you who feels unloved and unwanted.

I believe one day we would
I believe one day we could
Live, without the fears
Live, with all the tears

I believe one day we will
I believe one day they will
Learn how to live and let live
Learn to love and be loved

Come night, it harken the dread
Come dawn, it spun a new thread
Come day, it brightens ahead
Come dusk, we sleeps abreast

I believe one day we could
I believe one day we would
Trust in our self and walk
With love and be proud

To all of you who are afraid, that things will go wrong and life won't go the way you want, know that there is hope at the end of the road. To all of you who are fighting with yourself, know that you would only find rest when you love yourself. To all of you who feel unloved, love yourself and others will follow. To all of you who feels unwanted, there is yet a person who will come one day to swoop you off from the ground and led you to a much better place. And finally, for you who won't read this, I will always love you and you will always have a special place in my heart.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Cat 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Mr.Cat Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Some prose and lyrics that I made. - February 6th 2013, 02:57 PM

There will be times when it is dark but it won't be dark all the time. Just as night turned to dawn into day and into dusk before night fell again, so will everything move according to the cycle, in its own pace, steadily and without halt, no night is without an end. No night is without day at the other side.

One day, darkness seeped, its step heavy
Darkness beckons its eyes, still weary
It looked and looked until it could see
there was something jailed, not free
It approached the captive, tilting his head
he watched as it struggle, clamoring in its hold
His sullen eyes stared, still, aghast, burdened
Why, it looked like darkness itself, chained and leaden
Try as it might, the cage is heavy and won't budge
Tired, its breath rasp, it looked and stared at its own self
Breathless, it strive once more yet no strength was left

Eons later, darkness still looked at its own self, trapped
Curious, it went to search for the key to unlock the cage
Wayward, it look, yet it was shunned, feared, and despised
Confused, it searched still, with much bereft, its search relentless
No, it did not find the key yet. No, it did not even find a glimmer of hope
No, all it found was much agony, sadness, misery, pain and destitute
It was weary, its hope broken, its resolve ashen and its will crumbles
It was tired, it closed his eyes and waits, waiting for end to pass

Yet, the end did not come, yet it won't come no matter how long darkness waits
No, what comes was that detestable brightness, what sat beside itself was light
Darkness did not open its eyes for it could not see, it could not feel its limbs
Light merely stays, saying nothing for the longest time before it whispers
"It is done." before it was not so bright, before it doesn't hurt anymore
Darkness blinks slowly, its eyes stalked heavily, discerning the figure ahead
Long, long after its eyes, not bleary, not blurry but focused, finally it see

The caged self, looking at Darkness, now it is free, now it is unbound.
The caged self, smiled at Darkness, now it is not held captive
The caged self, reached out and held darkness, tightly, dearly
The caged self, cries and its tears molten and unabashed
"We are free now. You've done well." its whisper tender and loving
The caged self, along with light, stayed with darkness until they become whole

This is for you who won't read this. This is for you who is struggling, it is hard when there is only darkness, it is harder when there is brightness surrounding you. It won't get better for a long time, it won't get better until you accept that they are needed to be who you are. Love yourself and then perhaps you will love others.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Some prose and lyrics that I made. - February 6th 2013, 05:35 PM

This is great! I like it!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Spoons Offline
Too tired to give a fork.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Some prose and lyrics that I made. - February 7th 2013, 02:19 AM

I love this a lot! They have really great messages and I liked the repetition.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Mr.Cat Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Some prose and lyrics that I made. - February 7th 2013, 03:01 AM

When life gave me nothing but bitterness, I stood there waiting. Riveting pains take hold of me strongly, its grip vice and unyielding. When life gave me nothing but sadness, I cried, silently screaming. Echoes of the unsung woe rippled in the air, never ending, never ceasing. When life give me nothing but grief, I look down and stare. What can these small hands do, too weak, too frail, too weary for anything. When life give me nothing but harsh reality, I lie awake. Shattered dreams, hopes ashen, bleak, grey comfort engulfed me.

Many have said, for every meeting has its parting, every beginning, an ending. It is heartbreaking, it is cruel for us to walk on our separate way. However, I also remember, for every sad ending, there is always a new beginning. When will a new beginning dawn on me, I know not. Will it be a happy one, I know not. Will it end like this again, I know not.

However, when life gave me a beginning, that is when I will let down my yoke and start afresh. Hopefully, with you and everyone, and then perhaps we would be together, till death do us part.

This prose is for you who won't read this. For people who are going through hardships, I know not what you are going through. I only know what I experienced and this won't apply for everyone. My sincere hope is that when it is tough and when you feel like giving up, you can but think also of the endless possibilities when you don't. What will you achieve or not achieve when you take either choice. This is for you, who have given up and lost hope, I pray that one day soon, we would have another beginning.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Mr.Cat Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Some prose and lyrics that I made. - February 7th 2013, 12:16 PM

Belief is such a fickle thing. One day you might choose to believe one and then the others. To whom I might ask for who I shall believe. There's no absolutes in beliefs only relativity as their differing opinions on any belief. For I might belief that humans are being of good and yet others might belief that humans are evil for corrupting the soil.

To the question of what should I belief when there's nothing that can be proven absolutely. How do you know you won't return to the cycle of life when you are death? How do you know reincarnation exist? The only that I might believe is that there is a beginning and end, and yet it is such a contradiction because an end could be seen as a new beginning. Perhaps, what I might believe is that human hurts. Human hurts absolutely. In any situation, inflicting and receiving pain are indicators that a human lives. Such is the nature of life.

One time, I believed that there is a miracle that will save all humanity. That there is love that surpassed all hate. That there is forgiveness for all. That happiness is equitable. Now, that everything has changed and a part of me was taken away. I wonder if anything was true after all.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Mr.Cat Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Some prose and lyrics that I made. - February 8th 2013, 06:02 AM

It's funny how we were so blinded by love and now everything was just too good or too painful. It is also sad that we do so many things for the one that we loved, thinking that they are worth the sacrifice but in the end, that might not be the case. It is rather peculiar that love comes and goes as it please, without a by your leave even. It is strange how people say time heals when in fact, time does nothing. It is weird to believe that we would seek higher power when we are desperate to bargain but in the end, there's no such authority.

Human, a being so strong, so full of life, a being so resilient, with the fortitude to withstand any weather, is a rather mysterious. At times, we are strong. At times, we are too fragile. Regardless, of what we are or what we feel, human craves to be desired, to be wanted. There is no one that do no wish to be desired, for people who are so deeply hurt that they wish to have no relation with others, they too had wished for a comrade to understand. For people who are alone, they too had a wish to be with someone. It is disconcerting on how the strong might crumble because of their emotions but such is the way of the world.

I am the child of man. I, too, are unable to escape from the desire to be wanted and desired. I am the child of man. I am going to persevere and wait for that one person. I am the child of man, who believe that he would get stronger because he has to. I am the child of man. Time will not do anything to me other than wither my body. I am the child of man, whose wish is merely to be accepted and loved. For I am human and that is the only way I will have proof that I exist in the eyes of others.
Closed Thread