TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Expression Poems, stories, artwork and similar creations are great ways to let out your thoughts or feelings. Please share your work with us here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Meraki Offline
Not a n00b
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lilah

Post My short story - November 25th 2017, 07:11 AM

Okay so this is my short story. I will admit I'm not that confident about it but if you like it,then great!
Rose was fourteen now. She shouldn't be bothered with an eleven-year-old. But she was.
Lily, who was barely past h ten, was a little brat since she was old enough to be sassy. At the age of two, she could make five-year-old Rose burst into tears for two hours. She knew she had more power. She was very intelligent for her age even back then. She couldn't have anyone copy her. If Rose happened to be wearing her hair in the same style as Lily, she would have to take it out. If Lily was playing twins with somebody and Rose wanted to be a triplet, she couldn't.
The problem was, Rose was Lily's sister.
Lily was perfect too. Rose was mentally eighteen, but Lily was mentally twenty. Rose was beautiful, but ever since they were kids, Lily was always more beautiful.
What Lily had done was turn Rose's other sister against her. When Lily was seven, she taught herself Photoshop. Anyway, she found a picture of Pearl (their sister) with her ex-boyfriend. She found another picture of Rose at the age of about thirteen, with her arm around her friend. She edited the two photos to make it look like Rose was with Pearl's ex.
Anyway, Pearl was sulking in her room because her ex-boyfriend (the one in the photo) had broken up with her. Lily had slipped the photo under her door. When Pearl found the photo, even though he had broken up with her, she was extremely mad at Rose.
=====Years Later=====
Rose was twenty-five now. Lily was twenty-two.
Rose had a strong bond with Pearl now. She had an amazing house with a pool. She was rich and never planned to get married, but she had very good friends and was going to adopt kids. She had never had a boyfriend, although everyone loves her, and she graduated from Harvard.
Lily had a very nice apartment, but it was very small. She wasn't poor or anything, but she wasn't rich. She has a boyfriend and they are engaged.She graduated from a good but not great school.
But the two sisters have a strong bond now. They like to laugh and talk together. Their homes are close, and they always will be.
(And everyone is immortal in this story so they won't die).
I hope you liked it!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: My short story - November 25th 2017, 07:16 AM

I do like the fact that both sisters ended up becoming friendly.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Online
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: My short story - November 27th 2017, 06:41 PM

I liked certain parts of this. I think the part where you kind of showed that sometimes people lives change as they get older.

I hope you will continue to write and share your work with us!

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#4 (permalink)) Old
matthewmatters Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Matthew

Re: My short story - November 27th 2017, 11:30 PM

it reminds a lot of us how we used to be with people from school or siblings when we were a lot younger
i liked that it has their past, present and future (if you look at it that way)

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Meraki Offline
Not a n00b
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lilah

Re: My short story - November 28th 2017, 01:14 AM

Thanks for the support everyone!

Closed Thread