TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Expression Poems, stories, artwork and similar creations are great ways to let out your thoughts or feelings. Please share your work with us here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Des1615 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Des

Fan Fiction (not finshed) - April 9th 2012, 10:38 PM

This story will be about Santana and Brittany. Santana is in love with Brittany. The characters are from Glee
If you like it and want me to write more reply and let me know what you think about this.

Chapter One

As I looked down at the girl who was fast asleep in my arms, her nostrils flaring slightly as she breathed heavily, I instantly felt my heart warm. Her soft, golden locks framing her face delicately, the light sprinkle of freckles on her nose and cheeks, standing out against her perfect pale skin. Her full, rose bud lips forming a slight pout as she slept peacefully and her long eyelashes resting on her full, slightly flushed cheeks. She was so perfect, and so beautiful. She was everything I'd wished for and more.

"Santana?" I heard the soft voice call, pulling me out of my day dream.

The memory was so strong, it was as though I'd been pulled back to that very moment. I felt everything I felt on that day. The anger that someone had hurt the most beautiful girl I'd ever set eyes on and the way you looked at me with those intense blue eyes, as though you were seeing into my soul. Back then, I hadn't expected to fall in love with you, the silly blonde, who quickly became my best friend and wormed your way into my heart. Though, I guess, in some ways it was love at first sight. There was something about you, Britt that made me want to spend every second of every day with you, and I soon developed a reputation for being a bitch, as I put everything aside to protect you from the evils of the world.

You were so free, and never cared about what other people thought, and your innocence was completely adorable. You saw nothing but the good in people, regardless to what they did or said to you, and a part of me wanted to preserve that.

“So Santana are you ready to see the movie?” You asked.

“Yeah ...”

“Is there anything wrong Santana?”

“No just thinking.”

As we got into the car, my eyes locked on a pair of blue eyes in the rear view mirror, and it took me a second longer than I should have, to realise that they didn't belong to you. I tried to hide my disappointment, but I guess Quinn's more observant than I give her credit for, because she placed her hand on my thigh and gave it a small squeeze. I know it was meant to be reassuring, but it only made me feel even worse. It just reminded me of you.

"Britt, that movie was all kinds of awesome!" I argued, as you scrunched your nose up and shook your head.

"No…I didn't like it" you replied, sporting your famous pout.

"Why not, Britt?"

"I just didn't get why the girl had to have a gun for a leg. Like… why? And the zombies were really scary" you answered sadly, your pout still in place. I pulled up outside of your house and shut off the engine.

"She had a gun for a leg because it's totally badass! I mean, did you not see the part where she was on the motorbike? So wanky." I argued, shaking my head.

I knew you'd wanted to see the new Shrek film, but we were 15 now, and I'd just passed my driver’s test. I felt all grown up driving my Mom's car about, and I wanted to see something a little more grown up, to match my new grown up attitude. I'd managed to talk you around with the promise of ice cream and chocolate milk, but I hadn't thought it would make you this sad.

"Look, I'll take you to see the Shrek movie next week. How's that sound?" I decided to compromise. I never could resist that pout. You seemed to instantly perk up and threw your arms around my neck as you hugged me.

"Thank you!" you squealed, and I knew that if I got that reaction every time I did something for you, I'd go to the ends of the Earth to make sure your wishes come true.

"You better go, Britt, we have school tomorrow. I'll swing by and pick you up though, okay?"

"Okay" you nodded in agreement, that smile still plastered all over your perfect face. You leaned over and placed your hand on the top of my thigh, as you reached in to kiss my cheek, but you must have aimed wrong or something, because you ended up planting a kiss straight on my lips instead.

I saw the hesitation in your eyes as you pulled back slightly, and I knew you didn't know how I would react. In all honesty, I was so shocked, that I wasn't sure it had actually happened. I'd thought about what it might be like to kiss you before, but that small, accidental peck made my heart leap, and I instantly wanted to kiss you again.

I guess I must have looked like an idiot with my eyes wide and my mouth hung open, like I was catching flies or something, but I just couldn't bring myself to move. You reached for the handle and went to push the door open, muttering a 'goodbye' as you did, and my body reacted before I'd even thought about what I was doing. I grabbed your upper arm, feeling your toned bicep twitch in my grasp as you turned back to face me. The next thing I knew, I was leaning in to place my lips on yours.

It was our first kiss, and I'd never been so scared in my entire life, but as you turned back into me, and placed one hand on my thigh, and the other came up to cup my cheek as you kissed me softly, you made all that fear and hesitation disappear. In that moment, all thoughts of what this might mean for us, and what I'd say to people at school, and the internal battle that had already began, as I tried to push away my feelings for you, disappeared, and it felt like it was the most natural thing in the world, to be kissing your same sex best friend.

The shortened version of my name, that you had given me, what felt like a lifetime ago, sounded wrong when it wasn't coming from you. I know that sounds weird, because everyone had called me 'San' for so many years, but…without you there, it sounded wrong. You had been the first person to ever give me the shortened version of my name, we'd even carved it into a tree in this very park. 'San and Britt-Britt 4eva'. Back then, I'd told you that the carving would mean we'd be best friends forever, and I knew there was no way we'd ever not be, but what I didn't tell you was that that carving meant so much more than BFFs to me. We were 13, and it was the same day that I'd been so close to kissing you on the lips.

"Britt, can you pass me a Diet Coke, please?" I asked, placing my hand over my eyes to shade them from the sun, as I sat up a little and pointed over at the can beside you. I watched through squinting eyes, as you picked it up and looked at it, which confused me, because I was pretty sure you'd seen a can of Diet Coke before, but when that smirk formed on your lips, I knew what was about to go down. Before I could move, you'd shaken the can up and pulled the ring pull back fast, pointing the can in my direction.

"BRITTANY!" I squealed, jumping up from the blanket we'd been laying on. You literally rolled about laughing as I pulled my t-shirt away from my body, pouting at the wet patch that stuck to my skin.

"It's not funny!" I practically growled, glaring at you. I don't know why I was so pissed off, well…I do. I was covered in Coke, of course I was going to be a little pissed, but usually the sound of your giggles made me burst into laughter.

Your good moods and laughter had always been highly contagious. You just ignored me and continued to laugh your skinny ass off. You literally couldn't breathe, you were laughing so hard.

"You are so dead," I said firmly, a small smile tugging at the corners of my mouth as I lunged forward at you, pinning you to the ground, whilst sitting firmly in place on your stomach. You squealed as I tickled you, before finally apologising.

"That's what I thought," I replied smugly, my lips forming into a perfect smirk. But, as I leaned over you, my wavy hair forming a dark curtain around us, I became completely engrossed in you. It was as though I was seeing you for the first time ever, and my heart was pounding. As I straddled your hips, our chests heaving as we breathed heavily, I could feel your breath on my face, and my smirk fell as I bit down on my bottom lip. I hadn't been aware that were this close, until your warm, gum-scented breath, hit my lips. You looked so beautiful, just lying there looking up at me, with huge blue eyes and a small, lazy smile across your lips, and I just got the most overwhelming urge to lean down a kiss you.

It scared me so much, I mean, I guess it was because a part of me already knew, and I'd convinced myself that it was wrong, but even though I was kind of curious to see what it felt like, to have your lips on mine, I felt the fear and dread in the pit of my stomach. The seconds that I stayed there leaning over you, felt like hours as I argued with myself over whether I should or not, but I eventually pulled away, my heart still pounding against my ribs., I packed up our things and suggested we go home, not mentioning what had happened, because I was so sure you'd think I was a freak and the thought of losing you over something that I didn't even want, was the worst thing that could happen in that moment. Even if I couldn't kiss you, I still needed you.

I didn't stop thinking about that moment for weeks, wondering what would have happened if I'd just done it. It was the first time I'd ever wanted to kiss anyone, let alone my best friend, or another girl. After that I started kissing boys, just to try to get the thoughts of kissing you out of my mind, but it never worked. When I kissed them, all I could think was that I wished it was you who's lips were pressed against mine, or that I was sure you'd be a way better kisser than those douches I was practically throwing myself at. They didn't give me the same butterfly feeling that I got in that moment when I was with you. When I kissed them, I just felt gross and embarrassed, but the thought of kissing you was positively thrilling, even if it was terrifying at the same time.

Last edited by Des1615; April 9th 2012 at 11:55 PM.

Closed Thread