TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Guest Advice Box For unregistered guests to ask all their questions and gain support.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Once you join can you unjoin? - January 8th 2018, 10:38 AM

once you join teenhlp can you unjoin? Can you remove yourself completely or does teenhelp always own a part of you your name and whatever you post?? If I change my my mind can I leave and delete me?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: Once you join can you unjoin? - January 8th 2018, 11:26 AM

Hey there!

That's a very good question, and one that is commonly asked. Very recently, TeenHelp announced a new feature that will allow you to delete your account/page - though it takes 7 days after the request to fully delete. The reason why it takes 7 days is because TeenHelp can't "un-delete" your account, so they installed a safety net (of 7-days) in case you change your mind and decide you don't want it deleted. As far as what you post, I believe that always stays on TeenHelp - but after the deletion of your account, the name under the post(s) are changed to "Unregistered" or "Anonymous" as to not identify you.

You can request account deletion here: http://www.teenhelp.org/delete

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Once you join can you unjoin? - January 8th 2018, 09:30 PM

Everything Chris said is correct. I just want to add on a little. Any posts will become anonymous but they will not be deleted unless you link to specific posts that you would like to be removed. We will not remove every single post a person makes, because some people have hundreds or thousands of posts and that just isn't feasible! But if there are any specific ones that you would like to be edited or removed, link to those ones.

Closed Thread