TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Guest Advice Box For unregistered guests to ask all their questions and gain support.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Very suicidal. - February 20th 2018, 02:48 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi.
I'm currently very suicidal. I'm around other people, and honestly they are keeping me grounded. However, I've been thinking of bopping over to the grocery store next door, purchasing a [edited], and taking most of my [edited] to end it all. I'm scared, and I just need someone out there to know that I'm not okay. So here I am, I guess.

I don't know who else to reach out to, so thank you all for even taking the time to read this.

Last edited by .:Bibliophile:.; February 20th 2018 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Please do not post suicide methods

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Very suicidal. - February 20th 2018, 04:31 PM

Hey,

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling so much. I am wondering if you would consider going to the ER if you get to the point where you cannot keep yourself safe? I think it is that you have people who are keeping you grounded but I worry that you might harm yourself. Another thing you could consider is reaching out to the people around you and letting them know what you are thinking about doing. They might be able to help you figure out the best way to handle the thoughts or they might be able to sit with you until you no longer feel like doing those things.

It might help if you looked at these links:

http://www.teenhelp.org/hotlines/ This is a hotline link and it might provide you with a place to turn if you need support.

http://www.teenhelp.org/resources/ This has a bunch of resources that you might find helpful.

http://www.teenhelp.org/alternatives/ This has a list of alternatives for self harm and while you might not be contemplating self harm some of these things could, possibly, be used to distract yourself from the thoughts of suicide you are having.

I am wondering if you have a therapist or any other mental health practitioners who can help you through this? I think it can be quite beneficial to have a support network that includes professionals.

I know things are tough but please keep hanging in there and continue reaching out here if you need anything.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: Very suicidal. - February 20th 2018, 05:24 PM

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="3"]We hear you!

Having suicidal thoughts and urges must be very difficult to deal with, and it's understandable that you may find temptations. But it's really good that others are keeping you grounded- I hope that despite the urges, you can find distractions that work for you to get through this!

Well done for reaching out to us, and as it's been said above, maybe trying to let other people in and let them know how you are feeling. There's always helplines and TeenHelp is always here for you too. You don't have to struggle alone at all [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Very suicidal. - February 21st 2018, 09:59 AM

I hear you.. And I want to cheer you up. Chances are that there's more going on in your life than you can deal with.

I'll help ya out and listen.. and if its possible, you should make an account over here so that we can talk.. and I can listen to what'son your mind.

You deserve better than to feel and resort to what you're thinking of doing.

Much kindness and warmth,
Darren

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread