TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Guest Advice Box For unregistered guests to ask all their questions and gain support.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Boobs are too small - February 22nd 2018, 07:42 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Ok so I’m almost 14 I’m 5’4 and weigh [edited] and my boobs are only an a cup I’ve had my period for almost 2 years now and they are regular all my friends have bigger boobs then me and they keep making fun of me. Please help I just want them to grow[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited by .:Bibliophile:.; February 22nd 2018 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Please do not post weight numbers. :)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: Boobs are too small - February 22nd 2018, 08:14 AM

[FONT="Lucida Console"][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]Hey,
I am sorry this is proving to be difficult for you. First I want to say that weight and size or not aloud on TH. Second I had small boobs until I got fat then had big boobs. I actually liked having smaller one. Honestly screw what your friends think. There is nothing wrong with having small ones. I would embrace the fact that they are small.

Think about the pluses you will be able to wear what bra you want, and wont have to have plain colored ones, since those are far and between when you have bigger ones. Tops wont get stretched out. Food will not be caught with them and go inside your bra(trust me it is a pain).

I hope you can look past the size of your friends chest and embrace the ones you have. They may grow they may not. Either way embrace them. You should like your body no matter what it looks like.

I hope this has helped.
Your Friend,
Frankie<3[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Re: Boobs are too small - February 22nd 2018, 09:31 AM

[COLOR="Black"]hi there~

i also have very small breasts and have been teased for them too. my biggest worry was always that guys wouldn't like them, but ironically, the only people who have made fun of me for them are other girls.
AND all of my friends also have gargantuan tits compared to mine. while they do slightly tease me about them sometimes, they are quick to list off a bunch of negative things about having such huge breasts. they always tell me that they're jealous of how i can wear cute bralettes or certain shirts without looking fat or promiscuous.
guys are always the ones assuring me that dudes don't really care at all how big or small your boobs are, they're just ecstatic to get to interact with boobs of any shape. obviously that's probably as true as us saying that size doesn't matter to us either. for some people it does and for some people it doesn't.

but all in all, no matter the amount of compliments and reassurance i've gotten, i hate my breasts so much that i've decided to look into herbal remedies and hormonal supplements. i do suggest that you wait until you're at least 18 to start thinking seriously about those, though. (because who knows, you could have DDs by the time you're 18) but you could definitely start researching those methods now to get information and see what your options are, besides implants.

finally, screw your friends. that should just go without saying, anyone who would legitimately bully you for something as stupid as a body part that you have no control over whatsoever doesn't deserve to be in your life for a second longer.[/COLOR]

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#4 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Boobs are too small - February 22nd 2018, 04:04 PM

Hey there,

I am sorry to hear that your friends are behaving this way. They should not be picking on your appearance. I suggest that you let them know how their behavior and comments are making you feel and if they continue to pick on you about this particular issue it might be best to spend less time with them. There are friend's that joke around with one another but they should not be joking around with you about something that you feel so sensitive about and if you ask them to stop and they do not do so it is likely that they do not respect you.

As for your boobs being too small, I do understand how that can be a difficult thing to cope with and I understand it is made harder by the fact that your friends are picking on you over it. However, I think it is important to note that all boobs are different and some are smaller and some are bigger. Plenty of people who have bigger breasts can list the cons to such things. While there does seem to be an emphasis on having larger breasts I can assure you that as you get older you will notice that the emphasis is not as big of a thing AND that all people have their preferences.

I think as you get older you might also be able to appreciate your size a bit more too. I know that some of the smaller chested woman in my family used to really struggle with it in high school but they have grown older and realize that there are pros to being smaller chested.

If you end up getting older and still disliking your size you might be able to talk to doctors about options pertaining to breast enlargement. I would advise that you wait until you are older though. This is something that I have heard a few close friends who made the choice to pursue breast enlargement options. Some of them discussed the fact that they pursued it so early and ended up not taking things into account such as size etc and they wish they had waited until they were older and had understood the issues that come along with bigger breasts such as back pain etc.

Lastly, you are still young and it is possible that your breasts might get bigger in the next few years. There are people who don't start to get bigger until they are older. I have a family member who had smaller breasts until she got into her junior or senior year of high school. Some people do take longer than their friends to grow and while I am not saying that is what will happen for you it is definitely something to take into consideration.

Best regards.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Meraki Offline
Not a n00b
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lilah

Re: Boobs are too small - February 25th 2018, 09:59 PM

[FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]Aww, don't worry! I'm very small with small boobs too. My boobs are just barely starting to grow, though, thanks to advice from Xicsukin. Idk if guests can send PMS, but if they can, ask him![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

(#6 (permalink)) Old
gemma gemma Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: gemma

Re: Boobs are too small - February 27th 2018, 05:37 AM

Hi dont listen to your friends. Dont worry what other people think. Be happy in your own mind. Ive been bullied about my body. I am very small and have not started puberty and may never will. But in my own mind i am happy with my shape and dont care what society says is normal. Im normal. Good luck and dont beat yourself up over other peoples views.

Closed Thread