TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Guest Advice Box For unregistered guests to ask all their questions and gain support.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Exclamation Down there problems - March 2nd 2019, 12:00 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hi, this is going to be an awkward post but here we go. Iím 14 year old and had a light period last week, it stopped then I got pains on one side down there for a few days then that stopped, now since my pants have continuously been soaked, mostly on the front of my pants. Itís just like water but Iím scared that it will leak through what Iím wearing, Iíve already seen stains on the inside of my jeans. Iíve been having my period for 3 years and never had this. Thank you.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: Down there problems - March 2nd 2019, 09:48 PM

Hello, and thank you so much for coming on and telling us about this and asking for help with this too. So sorry that you are having a hard time with this right now and hope that you will be okay soon. Would you be able to tell someone about this so that they can take you to the doctor to get you checked out and help you out with this? Can you try talking to your parents or siblings or friends or a teacher at school that is really nice or the school counselor or nurse and let them know about this and they can help you and you will be okay soon. I know that when we are going through something it can be hard to open up to someone and ask for help. You did a wonderful job asking us for help, please be proud of yourself for asking for help with this. Also if you are not able to say this face to face to them, then would you be able to write a letter and put everything in it and then give it to them to read. Then at the end of this ask them to help you out. I hope that you will be okay soon and you will be able to find someone to help you, then you will feel better soon.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor and Forum Moderator. PM/VM

Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing.
Itís the rhythm of your life. Itís the expression in time and movement,
in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques díAmbroise

Closed Thread