TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Loneliness (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f540-loneliness/)
-   -   Feeling Lonely....:( (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f540-loneliness/t127039-feeling-lonely/)

HisPrincess December 24th 2013 06:11 AM

Feeling Lonely....:(

Hey guys... I honestly don't know where this thread goes so feel free to move it if need be.

I don't really know what to say. I just feel so upset right now. I can't sleep.. I feel so lonely and upset and just like no one cares. I can't talk to my best friend until tomorrow... and I have just been going through so much rejection in my life recently and I just feel like throwing up. I just need a friend..someone to tell me I'm not alone and I have someone to talk to. :'(

Jack Lowden December 24th 2013 07:07 AM

Re: Feeling Lonely....:(

Hey Angelica,

I'm so sorry things are rough right now & that you're feeling down. I know how you feel. I hope you know that I am always here to talk, whether it's on here or facebook. I know you're feeling lonely, but you're not alone. I hope you feel better soon. <3

-Barbara :)

DeletedAccount19 December 24th 2013 02:52 PM

Hi, Angelica, I am sorry to hear you're feeling this way. Just remember, you are never truly alone in the world. Maybe you could send an email to your friend, and that is also something to look forward to... seeing them tomorrow, and hopefully things will improve.

You can always come on here and talk to us if you ever need to.

Pirouette December 24th 2013 10:57 PM

Hey Angelica,

I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well for you, but hang in there. You are always more than welcome to reach out to us here on Teenhelp. We are here to listen and help you. I know it's hard going through rejection but stay strong! it'll get better. :hug: If you ever need to talk, you are more than welcome to PM/VM me or talk to me outside of Teenhelp!

~Rishy

Crazycatlady December 25th 2013 07:20 AM

You can talk to me if you need the support :hug:

You can talk to me if you need someone to listen to you. :hug:

Shy Brian December 30th 2013 10:52 PM

Well, no, you're not alone Angelica I've been feeling pretty lonely and down in the last couple of months myself. Actually its gotten to the point where I have trouble sleeping. So, as a person who's been feeling similar to what your feeling, no, you're not alone. Those night where you stayed up late, I was probably awake too. :(

life-is-hard December 31st 2013 10:02 AM

hi angelica
you can talk to me if u want i am here for you if u need a chat

Nay:D December 31st 2013 10:19 AM

Hey hun! :D
Now I want you to smile a little okay? because just look at all these people who have taken out few minutes out of their life to respond to your post! which clearly shows you're not alone! <3 and if you need someone to talk to about anything just leave me a message, I'm here for you!
I know things are rough right now but this chapter of your life will be over soon before you even realize it cause they say Good things happen when you least expect them
Life is never a piece of cake, it's challenging and a bit rough at times but you're stronger than this, you're stuck but you need to keep swimming kay? need to keep fighting until you see the light!
This storm will be over soon beautiful! just stay strong and keep fighting! I bet you can do this :')

Leave me a message if you wanna talk or rant or anything!<3 I'm here for you

Take care of yourself and keep smiling!
-Nayab

jaheen100 January 6th 2014 10:33 AM

If You are feel lonely, Then open the book and start to read it. It is good friend for every one.

Spiderpig January 13th 2014 12:50 PM

I recently lost a friend after knowing her a long time, and now it's such a great sense of loss that the first thing I did was talk to Mum and she said get occupied with reading and helping out in the house. Well, I do cook when it's my turn. :) But yeah, loneliness has always been part of me so what I do is make the best of the day. Joining this forum I think is really going to help you as much as me, a total newbie. It's times like now that we reach out to make new friends. I realise that takes a lot of trust on our part, but my Mum says it's a start and we never know what good things will come out of it.

So I want you to promise yourself to stay strong. Just like me and last year I was a broken girl. We do get stronger and we do get to make friends. But let's take a day at a time.

HisPrincess January 14th 2014 09:29 PM

Thank you everyone for all the kind words, support, and encouragement! :D It really did put a smile on my face to read through each and every one of your responses. It's really nice knowing I'm not alone. :) I just may take some of you up on that offer for me to message you. Thank you guys. :hug: