TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ride-the-sky Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,973, Level: 14 Points: 9,973, Level: 14 Points: 9,973, Level: 14

Lonely - May 8th 2010, 03:23 AM

Hi, so this might sound kind of pathetic, but I've just been feeling so lonely lately and I just want some advice and no where else really seems to have what I'm looking for. So I havent had a boyfriend in months, and I really never had any good bfs. They either ended badly or ment nothing. But lately I've been feeling really lonely and I just want someone to love me who I can love back. It's not that I need a boyfriend because I'm not independant enough, I just want that someone to talk to and to lean on when things get tough. I have friends but I've been growing more distant from them lately and it's just not the same. I've been trying to figure out the right way to attract the RIGHT kind of guy. I'm actually pretty picky about guys, which might be part of the problem but I'm not letting my guard down. You see since I've had a terrible experience in a previous relationship I'm very cautious about the guys that I accept. But it seems like no guys at all are interested in me anymore and I dont know why. I mean what makes me so much different from all the other girls that they like so much? I always try to be myself, but I'm not very self confident. I know I'm not very pretty but I wish there was a guy looking for more than that. You know what I mean? Not that guy who looks for huge boobs and make up and slutty clothes. I'm not into that. I just feel like theres no guys in high school that are worth it but I'm just so lonely and i wish I could find someone :/ Anyway sorry for ranting so long, I just needed to get this off my chest and this is always the best place to do that because none of you actually know me so I don't have to worry about you telling anyone. Any type of advice at all would be much appreciated.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
ThrashAttack Offline
Banned
I've been here a while

Name: Will

Points: 20,178, Level: 20 Points: 20,178, Level: 20 Points: 20,178, Level: 20

Re: Lonely - May 8th 2010, 03:37 AM

Hey

Im in the same Boat as you, i have extremely bad luck finding a Gf. I know how it feels to be in this position.

Pm me anytime
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
ride-the-sky Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,973, Level: 14 Points: 9,973, Level: 14 Points: 9,973, Level: 14

Re: Lonely - May 8th 2010, 03:43 AM

thank you so much Ill pm you tomorow, i know it really help to talk to people who have similar problems
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
ThrashAttack Offline
Banned
I've been here a while

Name: Will

Points: 20,178, Level: 20 Points: 20,178, Level: 20 Points: 20,178, Level: 20

Re: Lonely - May 8th 2010, 03:44 AM

Thats ok, im always happy to help
Closed Thread