TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Loneliness (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f540-loneliness/)
-   -   Triggering (Suicide): Lonely makes me Blue, Envy turns me green. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f540-loneliness/t46965-lonely-makes-me-blue-envy-turns-me-green/)

mIssIng:nO June 14th 2010 10:55 PM

Lonely makes me Blue, Envy turns me green.

Hate might paint me red.

I can't deal with this life anymore,
fuck it all.

I'm feel like I'm not going anywhere with my life, and I don't want to waste years and years trying to get somewhere I'll never be.

Can someone help me please?

Rain~ June 15th 2010 10:04 AM

Re: Lonely makes me Blue, Envy turns me green.

You can be whatever you want to be, you just need to believe in yourself! Seriously now, don't give up on everything you've ever wanted, and everything you've already got. There is so much to see and enjoy in life, in the end, all the good things will outweigh the bad, and you will be soooo happy that you carried on with life!

I know it might seem like there is nothing that could make it better right now, and you just want to give up. But give yourself another chance and push yourself to get where you want to be :)

Like george Eliot said: "It is never too late to be what you might have been"

Believe in yourself!

If you need anything feel free to PM me :)
Take care

MWF June 15th 2010 02:08 PM

Dont give up, your only 18. You have a whole life ahead of you, and look at it this way, if your life sucks, it can only get better! I think you should go see a therapist or a Catholic priest about this. They are really helpful.

Em... June 15th 2010 02:55 PM

Hey Love,

I'm glad you posted because it shows me you're willing to continue through life and willing to take advice and I think that's admirable. I hope that you're doing a bit better after writing this down. :)

Now, I must admit, life can get a person down, but you're only 18 love, there are so many things out there waiting for you to discover. So many beautiful sites to see, people to meet, things to do that you could only imagine dreaming of. I think it's important to keep this in mind, because one day you'll be able to do everything you always dreamed of doing.

I know life is hard, it's a very testing things we have to go through, but there are also the good time. "Happiness only makes sense because of sadness" That's just the way life goes. You'll get past this difficult moment in life and realise all the good times and you'll feel okay again. Life will be testing you many more times, sometimes it will be harder than this, but I know that you will always have the strength to pull through it each time.

Love, there are so many people who care about you and don't want to see you die. Some many people want to see you thrive in life. I am one of those people, because if I wasn't, I wouldn't be responding to this now, nor would the people who posted before me would. Please keep in mind how many people are really are there for you and how much they care.

A trick I learned to help myself feel a bit more significant is to make a list of goals. Start off with small goals such as I'll finish all my homework tonight, or I'll run a mile before the end of the week. And actually accomplish those goals, and trust me you'll feel so much better about yourself. You'll see that you're worth every minute of life, and that you can do something with your life. Then as you accomplish more and more smaller goals put in some bigger ones that you could achieve, such as one day I'm going to visit New York City, or something of the sorts. It's a very therapeutic technique that I know has helped me when I felt worthless, so perhaps it's something that you could give a try. :)

Ian, I have full faith in you that you'll make it through this. I think that if you're feeling to the point that you really can't go on, please don't hesitate to talk to someone, call a hotline, or someone that you can trust to talk to. Talking really helps too. Please take advantage of that.

Ian, there is so much ahead of you left to be discovered. I hope that this helped a bit. Please stay strong and PM me anytime if you want to talk more. :)

mIssIng:nO June 17th 2010 03:25 AM

in case anyone was wondering, I'm not dead