TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lonelychick Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,814, Level: 12 Points: 7,814, Level: 12 Points: 7,814, Level: 12

Unhappy Really lonely - June 4th 2011, 06:53 AM

I've always had a best friend. But every year the leave or go to another group. My most recent old best friend (a) went to a new group. The group she's with I don't think really like me cause I'm nothing like them. My other friend (c) says that she's just a bitch and I should let her go. I've told a so much and we were so close last year. C is getting everyone to believe that I hate a and she's my new best friend. I really don't like c and I want to hang with a. She's invited me to sit with them but I feel as if she's only doing it to make me feel better and get me away from c because they don't like each other. Truely I feel as if I have no one to talk to because their all leaving and annoying. Everyone talks to me about their problems but I've got no one to talk to. What do I do, I really need someone to talk to because I'm always depressed?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Finch Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,238, Level: 13 Points: 8,238, Level: 13 Points: 8,238, Level: 13

Re: Really lonely - June 4th 2011, 10:30 PM

I'm really sorry, but C is not a true friend else she wouldn't want to break up your friendship with A. Go and sit with A's group, you never know, you may just get along well if you talk to the group more. I can sympathise, I don't have a situation to relate to unfortunatly however I do have friend problems and feel lonley. Try and talk to A, C will not listen if she is manipulating you like you say she is, she could turn what you tell her against you somehow. If A is a true friend, she will listen and be there. If you feel anxious about discussing this matter with her however, feel free to talk to me. Its always good to have someone to vent and rant to, it really helps to get everything off your chest.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
annalibelle Offline
Jane Doe
Not a n00b

Name: Annabelle

Points: 9,425, Level: 14 Points: 9,425, Level: 14 Points: 9,425, Level: 14

Re: Really lonely - June 5th 2011, 12:35 AM

If you really don't like C. then just don't hang with her that much and she'll get the point. I'm actually feeling this way right now... There's some people I used to be much closer with that I'm not as close with anymore.
You don't have to become friends with all of A's group to be her friend. Just get to know them well enough that you feel not awkward sitting with them.
And sometimes its natural to not be as close to ppl as before. Although A sounds like she still wants to be your friend. And of course you always have use to vent to.

"Every mushroom cloud has a silver lining"- Owl City
Closed Thread