TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Adult Survivors (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f543-adult-survivors/)
-   -   I知 back (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f543-adult-survivors/t164448-i%92m-back/)

Katiebug88 November 5th 2023 11:54 PM

I知 back

Hey! I致e been feeling nostalgic and so I致e been going back to forums that really helped me as a teen. This place was one of them. I was so excited to see they added a section for adult returners. My old username was katiebug I think. I was active in like 2007-2009. This place was so helpful so I thought I壇 come back!

Ennui. November 6th 2023 02:11 AM

Re: I知 back

If you were active from 2007-2009 you were a little bit before my time (November 2010) but it's still lovely to see you come check in with us! I hope to see you around :D

Katiebug88 November 6th 2023 02:14 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes I知 35. I壇 love to be active, just not sure how it works since I知 not a teen anymore. But I知 always happy to lend my life experience to those in need!

Rika November 6th 2023 03:36 AM

Welcome back to TH! I joined in 2009 originally but don't recall my username. I was a bit of a butt back in those days and regret it. :c

I am glad to see you return to the forum!

Ambedo. November 6th 2023 03:50 AM

Welcome back to TeenHelp! :) It sounds like you were here a bit before my time, but it's still always great to see former users return. I hope to see you around the site!

Butterscotch. November 6th 2023 12:03 PM

Welcome back! I joined in November 2010, so you were active a bit before my time as well. Don't worry about not being a teenager anymore, you are more than welcome to offer support and advice! I hope to see you around.

Silvan November 6th 2023 02:03 PM

Hi Katie, it's so nice to meet you, I hope you have a good time here on the site (even after all these years ;) ) xx Sue

Katiebug88 November 7th 2023 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rika (Post 1389983)
Welcome back to TH! I joined in 2009 originally but don't recall my username. I was a bit of a butt back in those days and regret it. :c

I am glad to see you return to the forum!

Thank you for the warm welcome.

And I get it, my BPD and mental health issues were pretty intense back in those days!

I知 happy to be back.

Katiebug88 November 7th 2023 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambedo. (Post 1389986)
Welcome back to TeenHelp! :) It sounds like you were here a bit before my time, but it's still always great to see former users return. I hope to see you around the site!

Thank you! You are so sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katiebug88 November 7th 2023 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterscotch. (Post 1389991)
Welcome back! I joined in November 2010, so you were active a bit before my time as well. Don't worry about not being a teenager anymore, you are more than welcome to offer support and advice! I hope to see you around.

Thank you for your encouragement! I値l definitely see what I can do!!

Katiebug88 November 7th 2023 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvan (Post 1389992)
Hi Katie, it's so nice to meet you, I hope you have a good time here on the site (even after all these years ;) ) xx Sue

Thank you Sue!!!

Arabesque- golfing girl. November 28th 2023 07:59 PM

Hello Katie and welcome back to Teenhelp. :) I hope you are doing well and have a lovely day. Emmie:hug: