TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
dynasty00046 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jordan

Question QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 12:21 AM

ok these might be awkward but it's a lot more awkward to ask people I know please tell me and share diffrent anwsers so I finally know ! please be helpful 1.what do u think of a bad kisser what are some things u don't want a guy to do when being kissed. 2. do u like guys shaved clean down there ? 3.what age did u grow hair down their and what age did u shave if u did. 4.what age did u start masturbating? 5. let's say u sort of liked a guy but ur best friend really likes him and he asked u out would u still date him

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Skyy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: chandra

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 12:29 AM

Girls are different for me 1. I don't like it when my bf sticks his tongue in my mouth.. 2. I like when my guy shaves down there.. So he don't have a bush... 3. I start growing hair down there at age 11 an start to shave.... 4. I don't do that it sounds gross in messy js.... 5. No I wouldn't date him I would let her

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 12:31 AM

Quote:
1. What do you think of a bad kisser? What are some things you don't want a guy to do when being kissed?
Well honestly, if they're only slightly bad at kissing, it's okay, and I just try to help them, but it's when the guy insists on trying to make you suffocate on his tongue (if you're french kissing that is) that I just cannot stand, it's such a turn off and I just don't like it.

Quote:
2. Do you like guys shaved clean down there?
I personally don't mind either way, but seeing as how I do enjoy giving oral if a guy asks, it can be a lot more pleasant to do if he's shaven, but honestly that's his choice whether he wants to or not, and I respect his choice, whatever it may be.

Quote:
3. What age did you grow hair down their? And what age did you shave if you did?
I'd say I got pubic hair when I was 11 or 12, and I shaved for the first time when I was 13.

Quote:
4. What age did you start masturbating?
I'd say around 12 or 13 years old I think.

Quote:
5. Let's say you sort of liked a guy but your best friend really likes him, and he asked you out would you still date him
It sort of depends on which friend or how close I am to the friend in this case, but generally speaking, with the friends I have, yes I would date him, as long as I did like him, if I didn't have strong feelings for this guy, then I wouldn't, they'd have to be strong feelings, and even if then, I still might not, my friends will usually mean more to me than a guy as long as they're an actual friend.

You are worth it keep-holdin-on.tumblr.com

"It's all well and good to apologize to me but if at the end of the day I still mean so little to you, then treat me like a puppy and leave me on the street you dumped me on, don't come back to pick me up just so you can drop me on the concrete again." -Cheye Masters

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)

Send a message via AIM to Tigerlily. Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
George^^ Offline
Hi :D
I've been here a while

Name: George

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 01:15 AM

I'm going to answer since this has some questions that I can (... I'm "technically female")

Quote:
1.what do u think of a bad kisser what are some things u don't want a guy to do when being kissed.
I haven't really been kissed yet, but I don't think I would mind if we could work out a way that was enjoyable for both of us. - AS LONG AS THEY DON'T KISS LIKE SHANE DOES WHEN HE GOES ALL "LICK LICK LICK"... There.

Quote:
2. do u like guys shaved clean down there ?
I don't really care, I mean, it's their privates, so I don't really get a say. Besides, if I had balls, I wouldn't want anything sharp near them... *ouch*

Quote:
3.what age did u grow hair down their and what age did u shave if u did.
I literally can't remember. Probably between 11 and 12... I don't really care. I don't shave because I'd rather avoid that spot, pretty much.

Quote:
4.what age did u start masturbating?
Between last year and this year. I don't do it a lot, because as I've said above, I'd rather avoid that spot.

Quote:
5. let's say u sort of liked a guy but ur best friend really likes him and he asked u out would u still date him
It depends. It depends on how much I like him. I mean, me and my bestie have liked the same girl before. Chances are he wouldn't like me and I would be all like "..." and he wouldn't like my friend, and then we'd just get over him.

I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times
That I'm OK, that I'm fine, that it's all just in my mind
But this has got the best of me, and I can't seem to sleep
It's not 'cause you're not with me, it's cause you never leave

(#5 (permalink)) Old
~Wallflower~ Offline
I've been here a while

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 01:16 AM

Quote:
1.what do u think of a bad kisser what are some things u don't want a guy to do when being kissed.
I had a guy who was literally ALWAYS really bad to kiss like his "making out" was like a series of open mouthed pecks and like poking his tongue in and out of my mouth, it was really awkward and despite my best attempts he never made his kissing "smoother" (I don't know if that makes sense)

Quote:
doesn't really matter to me as long as it is at the very trimmed and isn't stubbly OR super hairy

Quote:
how would I know, I was younger, 12 maybe. Didn't start SHAVING till I was like 16, but I did shave the bikini line right away.

Quote:
Sometime in my mid to late teens... I RARELY RARELY RARELY do that though

Quote:
5. let's say u sort of liked a guy but ur best friend really likes him and he asked u out would u still date him
It would really depend on how much I liked the guy and how much my friend liked the guy AND AND AND which friend it was because some of my friends would be like yeah what ever, I'll get over him, but some friends would be majorly vindictive and others would just ask me to let them get over him first etc, but none the less like I said, depending on the strength of the feelings of those involved I'd speak to my friend and proceed from there (and if my friend lies and says its ok to date it BUT actually has a problem with my dating him, I will bust her lid if she makes it a problem later, I despise liars and those who cause drama)

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Merpop. Offline
Under the sea...

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dezmaid

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 01:27 AM

See, I've never actually been kissed but I think we'll be fine if we can enjoy it and my partner doesn't try to like..eat my face.

I'm not completely straight but for anyone SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE. I can't stand body hair, no offense people.

I have no idea when I started growing it. I started my period in 6th grade so maybe around then. I didn't start shaving until sixteen because I was finally fed up with it because, again, can't stand body hair. Sadly the stubble is still left all over but it's better than being totally unshaven, dammit.

Honestly, I was in lower elementary school. I remember myself doing it in the 1st grade. That is something I have never admitted to anyone before and instead lied because it somewhat embarrasses me, it seems as if I'd prefer them to think I don't. But if certain people are reading this, you now know the truth.

It depends on what friend and how close I am, as well as how much I liked the guy. If it was only 'sort of' then I'd probably stay away.

Come with me
And you'll be
In a
World of
Pure imagination

Send a message via AIM to Merpop. Send a message via MSN to Merpop. Send a message via Yahoo to Merpop.  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Traci Offline
Nothing scares me anymore.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci :)

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 01:33 AM

I don't believe in bad kissers, I believe in inexperienced kissers or kissers who have different preferences than I do. I don't like slobbery. I don't like tongue constantly (there's a time and place.) I hate PDA, and it's a total deal breaker if they start.

No. I want men to keep it clean. If they want to shave, I don't care. But my partner does not shave or trim, he just keeps it clean, and that works for me.

I grew hair at 11. I started shaving at...14 or 15? From then on, I've experimented from not shaving and shaving.

Eh, probably around puberty (11) but not regularly until I was 16 or 17.

Probably not. I wouldn't think a person is awful for doing that, but I always grew up with the honor code of never dating your friend's crush. I always stuck to that. Then again, I also hung out with people that dated trashy people and have been in a relationship since 15, so it never was really a problem.

I'll give you everything you need
but I don't think I need you

Rest in Peace Peter.
  Send a message via MSN to Traci  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
TheCrowing Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Courtney

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 03:18 AM

I'm totally keeping my responses gender-neutral.. so here it goes:

What do you think of a bad kisser... some things you don't want done when being kissed?
If I'm getting along very well with somebody, in any situation, and they turn out to be a bad kisser right from the start, I'll totally give them some more time. Maybe they're used to kissing someone who kissed differently, totally fine. If it's still not really what I'm looking for after a while, then sadly, I have to just stop. Awkward, but it happens. I'm totally up for tongue, but not when it's being shoved down my throat. <3
Do you like it shaved down there?
Not picky, but I won't complain if someone likes to shave. Totally up to the other person, not me.. But if there's a bit too much down there, what I will do is greatly limited.
When did you grow hair/start shaving?
No clue. I shave most of the time, and I can't really remember a time when I started.
When did you start masturbating?
Once again, can't really answer this one.. Seeing that I tried it a few times, and I absolutely despise it. I don't like it at all.. Just doesn't do the job for me.
Let's say you sort of liked someone but your best friend really likes them and they asked you out, would you still date them?
No. A simple no. If my friend likes this person to a point where they would get pissed if I hooked up with this person, then I leave it at that and move on. If they don't care, then I would hook up with them, but I wouldn't date them. Too much drama.

"Although only breath, words which I command are immortal." Sappho

"Sometimes I feel nothing at all. Sometimes I feel everything is my fault.
Sometimes I feel the hate break my mind. Sometimes I feel they deserve it this time.
May the bridges I burn light my way." - I, Alone - Otep

(#9 (permalink)) Old
MidnightMay Offline
Proud Army Wife! :)
Regular TeenHelper

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 06:13 AM

I never really had a bad kisser so I can't answer the first part. I don't like it when someone's lips are wet.
I perfer it to be if I am gonna have my face down there. My husband doesn't always have is shaved though.
11 and I shave the bikini line then and moved to keeping it trimmed and some gone around 15. I started shaving it all but my husband like some of it to be there...(he is kinda weird)
Easiest one to remember so far. I started at age 14 two years before I lost it all.
5. let's say u sort of liked a guy but ur best friend really likes him and he asked u out would u still date him?
If I had interest I would but if I didnt really like you that much than no.

feel free to PM me...

Always keep a smile on your face and Lots of love in you heart! <3

Dont wear a mask and suffocate
take it off and breathe

Earth without ART is just EH...

(#10 (permalink)) Old
HealingAngel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Angie (or Ang)

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 08:12 AM

1. What do u think of a bad kisser what are some things u don't want a guy to do when being kissed?
~Personally, I've never been with a bad kisser. Honestly though, I assume that I'd be patient with him. I mean, practice does make perfect. I'd also feel a bit more free to experiment since he sucks at it anyway. ^///^ I wouldn't think it was the end of the world.
~I wouldn't want a guy to move to second base too fast. For me, a makeout session is something to move slowly into so if the guy jumps the gun I feel bad about slowing things down but I will, even if I'm really enjoying the makeout session. I also don't like PDA, so if he tries for a long kiss in public I shy away.

2. Do u like guys shaved clean down there?
~Yes, especially for blow jobs. But I don't like the look of too much hair either. A littttle bit is okay, but I preferrr clean shaved.

3. What age did u grow hair down their and what age did u shave if u did?
~Honestly, I don't remember... At all. I know that I shaved once though and I didn't know how to do it right and I ended up saying screw it, then tried again a month or more later. Then said screw it again. That continued on for awhile until I got together with my first boyfriend at 15.

4. What age did u start masturbating?
~I don't remember for certain... 11 or 12.

5. Let's say you sort of liked a guy but your best friend really likes him and he asked you out, would you still date him?
~Hell no. My best friend comes first. He can go find someone else if she isn't good enough for him.

When You're At The End Of Your Rope...
Tie A Knot... and Hold On... <3
- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -
I think I kinda, sorta, maybe... mighttt just love him after all...
- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -
Settle precious, I know what you're going through,
Minutes before you got here, I was going to jump too...

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Dark-and-Twisty Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Nicole

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynasty00046 View Post
ok these might be awkward but it's a lot more awkward to ask people I know please tell me and share diffrent anwsers so I finally know ! please be helpful 1.what do u think of a bad kisser what are some things u don't want a guy to do when being kissed. 2. do u like guys shaved clean down there ? 3.what age did u grow hair down their and what age did u shave if u did. 4.what age did u start masturbating? 5. let's say u sort of liked a guy but ur best friend really likes him and he asked u out would u still date him
1. Well, I've only kissed one bad kisser and, well, he was just ... bad. It was like he didn't know how to suck; I tried helping him but he was pretty much hopeless. :-P It's difficult to explain. I don't like the same motion over and over again... change it up! I like French, but not all the time (and not if you have bad breath, also not in the morning before you've brushed your teeth).

2. Shaved!!!! Hair is gross, unless it's on top of your head. I used to have hair down there before I knew it was "okay" to shave. My mom always told me it would make me itch. It did at first, but after doing it on a regular basis it doesn't really anymore. I started doing it on a regular basis when I came to college (18). I'd done it a few times when I was younger, but not regularly.

3. I'm not really sure. I used to "mess around" and touch when I was really young, like 9. But I didn't know what I was really doing until I was 20 (a few months ago...haha).

4. It would depend on the situation. Like, how well I knew the guy, how close my "best friend" and I were, how long she and the guy had known each other, how long I'd known the guy. There are a lot of variables here. It would depend if I actually liked the guy like that, and if he knew she liked him. There's really no right or wrong answer here, in my opinion. You can say I'd be a "bad friend" for saying yes, but I guess I've had something similar happen to me. My friend has been going out with the guy I've had a crush on since the beginning of college, and we met him the same day.

"You say you're all dark and twisty. It's not a flaw, it's a strength. It makes you who you are."

~ Derek, Grey's Anatomy

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 10:03 PM

1. What do u think of a bad kisser what are some things u don't want a guy to do when being kissed?
When someone I've kissed is a bad kisser, I try to steer them in the right direction, but this doesn't always happen the way I'd like it too. If it doesn't, then I refrain from kissing them again. I've only come across one really bad kisser, and it was a one time deal. I need a guy to know what he's doing.

2. Do u like guys shaved clean down there?
Not necessarily. I don't mind a guy who does a bit of grooming to their netherlands, but I don't expect them to be completely shaven down there. A little hair is okay.

3. What age did u grow hair down their and what age did u shave if u did?
I think around 11 or 12. I had already gotten my first period, so it basically brought on every other aspect of puberty after that. I began shaving at around 15, since I was becoming more open about my sexual desires.

4. What age did u start masturbating?
I don't remember exactly. I was probably around 12 for this as well.

5. Let's say you sort of liked a guy but your best friend really likes him and he asked you out, would you still date him?
Not without speaking to my friend first. I wouldn't ever allow a guy to come between me and a friend.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Maeve

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - July 29th 2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
1. What do you think of a bad kisser? What are some things you don't want a guy to do when being kissed?
I hate slobber and I hate mouth breathing. Otherwise, I don't really care.

Quote:
Mehhhh, I dislike oral sex and avoid it when possible so I don't really give a crap. But the cleaner and nicer smelling the groin area is the better.

Quote:
3. What age did you grow hair down their? And what age did you shave if you did?
Pubic hair- around 11.
Shaving- once when I was 13, and never again.

Quote:
I don't actually remember. It might have been as early as 8.

Quote:
5. Let's say you sort of liked a guy but your best friend really likes him, and he asked you out would you still date him
I'd talk to my friend. But if the guy is interested in me and not her, she shouldn't be dating him anyway (she deserves someone who's actually interested in her).

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Bad Wolf Offline
I Create Myself

Outside, huh?

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 1st 2012, 11:33 PM

I tell them what I like & usually they'll learn. It's not a big deal. I don't like tons of slobber or anything.

I don't mind either way as long as they're clean, especially if I'm giving oral.

3. What age did you grow hair down there & what age did you shave if you did?
Uhhh I think around 11 or 12 years old for growing hair. Not sure about shaving, but probably in my mid-teens before I started having sex.

I think I was 13 years old.

5. Let's say you sort of liked a guy but your best friend really likes him & he asked you out, would you still date him?
If my friend was okay with it, sure.

Buddy | Forum Moderator | Chat Moderator | Social Networking | Videos | Articles

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Little Lion Man
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Katie

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 2nd 2012, 01:45 AM

I want them to pay attention to the cues I give. If I pull away, that means I'm done.
Nope. Just trimmed.
I don't remember, but I started shaving the edges at sixteen and went bald at eighteen.
Like eleven.
Well, if she called dibs, then I probably wouldn't.

Sorry I couldn't be there, I was tied to a rocking chair.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
♔ Queen of Ambivalence ♔
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 2nd 2012, 02:06 AM

If I don't like the way a guy is kissing me I tell them what I would prefer. Umm but I guess my main thing is wet, slobbery kisses. If I have to wipe off my face after it grosses me out.
Meh it's their body. I do prefer them to be trimmed though.
Oh I have no idea. I was probably 11. I just remember being weirded out that hair was growing there!
Sorry but I'm going to have to skip this question. It's a sensitive topic...no pun intended.
It depends. I would talk to my friend first and see how she would feel about me dating him. I'd probably say no to him unless if I really really liked him and my friend was honestly ok with it. Friends > boyfriend (that's just my opinion)

♥ PM me anytime, I'm here for you ♥

Out of the ashes I'm burning like a fire. You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar. I've got shame, I've got scars that I will never show. I'm a survivor in more ways than you know. 'Cause all the pain and the truth, I wear like a battle wound. So ashamed, so confused, I was broken and bruised. Now I'm a warrior.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Toxic Glitter Offline
She turned me into a newt!!
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ellie

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 2nd 2012, 08:23 AM

1. What do you think of a bad kisser? What are some things you don't want a guy to do when being kissed? I don't really think much about whether a kiss is good or bad. If I like the guy enough I really couldn't care less. I don't like it when a guy grabs my ass while kissing me, I don't know why but I know I just hate it...
2. Do you like guys shaved clean down there? I've never done anything that involved a guy having his pants down so I don't exactly have a preference yet
3. What age did you grow hair down there and what age did you shave if you did? Uhm, I think I was 10 or 11. I started shaving completely at about 15.
4. What age did you start masturbating? When I knew exactly what I was doing I was 15 I think....
5. Let's say you sort of liked a guy but your best friend really likes him and he asked you out would you still date him? Nope. There have been situations where me and my friend have liked the same guy and we always sort out almost instantly who would get to date him, and she was that whipped on him of course I would say no.

Everybody wants happiness
Nobody wants pain
But you can't have a rainbow
Without a little rain

HelpLINK Mentor- 26/3/2012- 4/11/2012
Buddy-13/7/2013
  Send a message via Yahoo to Toxic Glitter  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Princess Luna

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 2nd 2012, 02:10 PM

1. what do u think of a bad kisser what are some things u don't want a guy to do when being kissed.

I don't like kissing in general LOL. Just don't shove your tongue down someone's throat

It doesn't really bother me. I prefer girls shaved down below more than guys for some reason.

3. what age did u grow hair down their and what age did u shave if u did.

Ummm... I was probably about 10/11 and I started shaving it when I was about 17.

4. what age did u start masturbating?

About 8 :') but I didn't really know what I was doing. I started knowing what I was doing when I was 13/14

No. I actually really, really liked a guy my friend was going out with before but I didn't do anything. It hurt but I preferred to see my friend happy.

Last edited by Make Believe; August 2nd 2012 at 02:20 PM.
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Samwise Offline
~Keep Smiling~
Not a n00b

Name: Samantha

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 3rd 2012, 08:24 PM

1, I've never had a proper first kiss. So sorry, I can't help you there.
2, I don't mind guys with hair!
3, I was about 11 and I started shaving at 15, not all of it though.
4, I was about 8 or 9. But I didn't really understand until I was around 14.
5, I would say no and hint that my friend really likes him.

Some Riot - Elbow

A friend of mine grows his very own brambles
They twist all around him 'til he can't move
Beautiful, quivering, chivalrous shambles
What is my friend trying to prove?

...I think when he's drinking he's drowning some riot
What is my friend trying to hide?

...And it's breaking my heart to pour like the rain
Brother of mine, don't run with those fuckers
When will my friend start singing again?
When will my friend start singing again?

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Arcenciel Offline
Child&Youth Care Student
I've been here a while

Name: Jen

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 3rd 2012, 08:54 PM

For me, I wouldn't want the girl I'm kissing to have nasty breath. I'd not want them to grab my ass, as well. I think that's really weird.

I would shave if I was going to have sex, but since I'm not currently sexually active, I let it grow.

I started growing hair when I was about...maybe grade 6 or 7. (age 12-13 ish)

Age 10 or 11

I have no clue.

Jen

Proud Mama of 2 Adopted Dogs
Koda- Shepherd/Malamute
Penny- Lab/Redbone Coon Hound

Send a message via MSN to Arcenciel  
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Katelina Offline
Country for life
Average Joe

Name: Tina

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 5th 2012, 04:02 PM

1.what do u think of a bad kisser? what are some things u don't want
a guy to do when being kissed?

Personally I have been with some bad kissers. I just learned to be patient
and help them with it. If they ate something terrible before kissing me
I usually slip in some gum into their mouth while kissing them. Or if its a
natural occurrence. I usually get them in private and tell them politely
about it. I.E: "Honey I know you may not wanna hear this, but I put
some mouth wash in your bathroom. Could you use it for me twice a day?"
Most men if they respect you will do it. If they are just rude they wont.
That's when I just walk away and tell them if they truly cared for me
they would have used it.

Some things I don't want a guy doing while we are kissing? Oh that one is
obvious. I hate it when a guy tries to like eat your tongue, or his tongue is
so far down your throat it feels like your choking. Don't get me wrong I do
like a good french kiss every now and then but all the time its scary.

I have been sexually active for quite some time, and personally I don't believe
I really ever cared. But if I was to be nit-picky I would have to say yes I do.

Grew hair: About 13
Started shaving: About 14

About 14-15

5. let's say u sort of liked a guy but ur best friend really likes him and
he asked u out would u still date him

No of course not. If my best friend and I liked the same guy we have a mutual
rule of no dating that guy. Because one of us would get hurt in the end.

(#22 (permalink)) Old
Haruhi Offline
Kpop Fan ~
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jorddii

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 5th 2012, 04:09 PM

1.what do u think of a bad kisser what are some things u don't want a guy to do when being kissed?
A bad kisser to me is someone who is sloppy and doesn't follow rhythm.

Well I don't mind if they're shaven or not, aslong as it's not a mess!

I was about 12, started shaving at 14.

About 14.

5. let's say u sort of liked a guy but ur best friend really likes him and he asked u out would u still date him?
I wouldn't do that to my friends.

(#23 (permalink)) Old
theemodancer Offline
Not New but Not Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Stephanie

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 8th 2012, 11:33 PM

1.what do u think of a bad kisser what are some things u don't want a guy to do when being kissed?
I cant stand when guys shove their tongue in my mouth and i hate super slobbery kisses i also hate when they are super touchy without any sort of asking or waiting

i would rather they shaved yes but my bf doesnt always, i personally dont like to go down on him if he isnt at least trimmed. but it doesnt affect us having sex

3.what age did u grow hair down their and what age did u shave if u did?
i dont remember when i grew hair down there but i trimmed and shaved as soon as i did having hair down there drives me crazy

i started around age 15 because i was dealing with depression and self harm and my dr recommended it as an alternative to cutting

no not unless i really liked him too, it would be unfair to her unless you have feelings for him too

sometimes life will hand you lemons
when it does
make grape juice and
leave the whole world wondering

how you did it

PM me I'm here to help

(#24 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Name: Kayla

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 10th 2012, 09:32 PM

I don't like when kissing is all the same. There should be different types of it. Like passionately, aroused, fun, and just different types depending on the situation.

I personally think that it's better to perform oral when my boyfriend is shaved.

I think I started growing hair when I was about twelve, and I started shaving when I was fifteen.

I personally don't enjoy masturbating.

5. Let's say you sort of liked a guy but your best friend really likes him & he asked you out, would you still date him?
If I only sort of liked him, but my best friend really liked him, I would definitely let her try to have him.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  Send a message via AIM to savealife723 Send a message via MSN to savealife723 Send a message via Yahoo to savealife723  
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
georgiew1908 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 13th 2012, 05:24 PM

1. too much saliva and tongue action dont want it do be like a washing machine.
2. i deffinatly prefer shaved
3. started growing bout 13 started shaving 14/15
4. 15
5. if i only sorta liked him id let my friend try and be with him
  Send a message via Skype™ to georgiew1908 
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
hey you beautiful <3
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: crystal stuart

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 14th 2012, 08:35 AM

Quote:
yes it usally is eaiser to talk with people yoou dont know,

1. um too tell you quite honst sometimes is gross, go grabbing around and looking away or getting a hard-on sometimes,
2. i havent had sex so i dont know but i dont mind unless there is too much hair then cause that's gross,
3. um about 13 and i am not allowed but i have a couple of times and 15,

4. about 6,

5. um thats a hard one i say if you love him yes but dont do that just to get your friend angry ! cause that hurts ! i can tell you that from experience

be brave lifes to short make the most of it add me on http://www.teenhelp.org/ it will do u wonders xxx :P
who ever knows christabel add this group xxx http://www.teenhelp.org/socialgroups...%27s+stalkers/
love crystal

havent self harmed for 4 months
this is my girlfriend http://www.teenhelp.org/users/holliex/

(#27 (permalink)) Old
Damaged Demon Offline
Loving it <3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Meghan King

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 15th 2012, 12:56 PM

1.Im not to fussy when it comes to kisses, but i hate when a guy FORCES his tongue down my throught, and i don't like when they grab my boob while we kiss 2. sometimes, sometimes it help 3.I started getting hair down there when i was 11 and i started shaving at 12. 4.I think i started to masturbate when i figured it felt good when i was touched down there so about 12? 5. YES, if the bestfriend cant be happy for you then there not really a bestfriend

Everything happens for a reason, even if we may never know what that reason is

When your dreaming with a broken heart, The waking up is the hardest part </3
  Send a message via Skype™ to Damaged Demon 
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Kumagoro Offline
Formerly ChaosControl
I've been here a while

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 15th 2012, 01:04 PM

Quote:
A bad kisser is too slobbery... my first kiss was very wet and involved too much tongue. I don't like first kisses to be like that, although more passionate kisses can involve tongue.

Quote:
No, I don't like it.

Quote:
When I started puberty around 11. I didn't shave it until I was 19 or 20 and I don't often.

Quote:
I was very young. I don't remember what age exactly.

Quote:
No, I'd never date a guy my best friend likes. I just wouldn't want to do it, although I don't think any less of people who come to a different agreement. In other words, if it's okay with those two best friends, then it's fine, but it wouldn't be okay with me.

(#29 (permalink)) Old
Every note makes up a symphony
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kat

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 15th 2012, 01:38 PM

I think a bad kisser is just inexperienced, and it's my duty to make them better. I think tongue kissing is gross, unless I initiate it.

No, I don't.

I think about 12- and I started shaving around 15.

I personally don't enjoy masturbating.

If she liked him more, I would let her have him, but I'd probably get jealous.

"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness"-Chinese Proverb

Piano, Flute, Bassoon, Acoustic Guitar, Cello, Electric Guitar

LiveHelp Operator August 13th, 2012 General Forum ModeratorDecember 22, 2012 Videos Officer March 19th 2013

(#30 (permalink)) Old
FixYou♥ Offline
∞ I'm only human ∞

I can't get enough

Name: Tay :)

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 19th 2012, 02:50 AM

Quote:
okydoky.....
skipping to 5: HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just because my best friend and I both liked the same amazing guy who liked us both, was sorta with us both but not in a relationship with either, and then she asked him out. IIIIIII would never do that to her, so gr to that
1: bad kisser....hm....ive never kissed anyone who was bad. what I don't like though is when tongue is involved but theres no kissing to it, and its just like tongue wrestling. one guy did tongue during kissing. love it. nother guy when using is tongue doesn't really use his lips at that point. idk. i should get used to it
2: well....i dont really care. Ive only ever touched one once, and hes shaved, but ive never seen so i dont care
3. started growing at around 11, and im almost 15 but owwwwww fuck shaving hurts...i don't know how to shave it without it hurting .....fml
4: started masturbating in april, thanks to the guy i was "with" who enlightened me on the whole thing
5 already done

PM or VM me, I'm here for you ...yes seriously
  Send a message via Skype™ to FixYou♥ 
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
Katelina Offline
Country for life
Average Joe

Name: Tina

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 19th 2012, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcEaN eYeS View Post
okydoky.....
i don't know how to shave it without it hurting
Try some shaving cream or soap.

(#32 (permalink)) Old
Tired...
Not a n00b

Re: QUESTIONS I'VE ALWAYS HAD FOR GIRLS!! - August 20th 2012, 02:36 AM

1. what do u think of a bad kisser what are some things u don't want a guy to do when being kissed.

I don't like when my boyfriend sticks his tongue in my mouth. I don't like it when he breathes into my mouth. I don't think anybody is a "bad" kisser. If you think they are, just tell them how you like it, or show them how you like it.

I personally don't like it. I prefer trimmed and well taken care of. They were meant to grow hair down there, but I don't want a jungle!

3. what age did u grow hair down their and what age did u shave if u did.

Ummm... I was probably about in grade 6? I started shaving it in grade 8. Try to find a razor that has lots of moisturizer so you don't cut yourself. I like to sit on the bottom of my tub, with the shower running, so that the skin kind of stretches out so it's easier to shave (sorry if this is confusing).

4. what age did u start masturbating?

My mom actually caught me when I was like, 6-7... I didn't actually know what I was doing until I was about 14-15. And I didn't find my clit until about 16!

Yes. This happened to me before. I dated him anyway, but I tried to not let our relationship get between my relationship with my best friend.

Best of luck.

You can be born human and still become a monster.

Closed Thread