TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Delayed period ? Missed period ? Nervous (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t112071-delayed-period-missed-period-nervous/)

andrealp November 4th 2012 05:34 AM

Delayed period ? Missed period ? Nervous

My period have Been irregular most of The time but Now They have Been regular
I got MY period around middle of september september 11
Then october 9 menstrual cycles are suppose to be Every 28 days around there i Believe so
Today is november 4 i still havent gotten MY period

- thoughts ( i had sex oct 19 , however i talked to MY Partner he said he didnt come inside me at all ,he stated That it couldnt be Probably The cause of he " pop MY Cherry" might have cause MY menstrual cycle to be uncontrolled "! I dont know if Pre cum as They put can still cause or do something as of Getting pregnant !!!
MY cycle last about 3 so in total it has Been 27 days already from oct9 until today , havent gotten MY period yet

HELP!
""HAVENT GOTTEN ANY SYMPTOMS THAT I MAY BE PREGANT , from what i have Check !!

Tigerlily. November 4th 2012 06:01 AM

Re: Delayed period ? Missed period ? Nervous

Hey there Andrea, you need to try to calm down. First off you said it's only been 27 days since, add on to that that periods can be irregular even up into your 20's, you should try to calm down. Now to answer the part about pre-cum, yes it can contain sperm if the man ejaculated recently and didn't urinate, so there's a chance that there might have been sperm in the pre-cum, and it only takes one sperm and one egg to make a baby. Did you guys use protection of any sort? If you were pregnant, you wouldn't be showing any symptoms this early on, but it's been long enough now that you can take a pregnancy test if you want to put your mind at ease for that possibility.

Maloo November 5th 2012 09:34 PM

If it's only been 27 days, then your period isn't even late yet! Stressing out about it can make it late, but it's completely normal to not have a 28 day cycle, even if you've been regular before.

AdriH November 6th 2012 01:16 AM

Don't get nervous, because stress may delay your period.
As everyone said, you are not late yet. Just calm down, and wait. You can take a pregnancy test, if you want, just to ease your mind.

nerual:) November 9th 2012 07:28 PM

Calm down. There are way more things that could cause a missed period than being pregnant, you're not even late yet :)
Sometimes you won't be regular, as long as you get one a month you're usually okay and you're panicking right at the start of the month. Sometimes I can go months not having one at all due to stress or other external factors. Even things like not eating enough could cause you to skip a month so stop, breathe and don't panic.