TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: olive

Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15

Red face my friend asked me if i want to see his erection? - February 23rd 2014, 06:24 PM

my friend asked me if i want to see his erection, do you think i should or not?
he said to come to his home after school.

i want to but i dont want to ruin our friendship or have anything go wrong.
is this kind of thing common in friendships or have you heard of it/done it?

i like and find erections interesting and it would be great to see one without having to sleep with him.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,635, Level: 59 Points: 172,635, Level: 59 Points: 172,635, Level: 59

Re: my friend asked me if i want to see his erection? - February 23rd 2014, 06:42 PM

Honestly, my friends have never asked me to see their erection, and you'll have to ask yourself if this is something you feel 100% comfortable with. I know if my friends ever asked me if I wanted to see their erection, I'd be pretty uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean everyone would be. If you have any doubts at all about whether or not this is something you should be doing, you may want to reconsider, but if you are sure you want to, then that's okay too.

You may want to speak to him about this before doing anything though and ask him what sort of impact this will have on your friendship. Also, if you DO decide to go over to his house, make sure there are CLEAR boundaries set, such as the fact that you DON'T want to sleep with him. Make sure you outline exactly what you want or don't want.

But make sure you think about what you are doing before you do it, because that way you'll be less likely to have any regrets. It's okay to say no if you don't think it's appropriate.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Awakening Offline
L’amore vince sempre
Average Joe

Points: 6,887, Level: 12 Points: 6,887, Level: 12 Points: 6,887, Level: 12

Re: my friend asked me if i want to see his erection? - February 23rd 2014, 06:46 PM

I think it's a little strange that he would ask you that. In my opinion friends don't do things like that. Engaging in any kind of sexual behavior with your friend could definitely complicate the friendship. Even if you're not having sex you're viewing each other in a sexual way and friends don't do that. Also I find it strange that he would invite you over simply to see his erection and I have a feeling that if you did agree to doing this he might end up wanting more from you once you were there.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: my friend asked me if i want to see his erection? - February 23rd 2014, 06:53 PM

This is definitely not something that friends do. It seems like he's trying to be sexual with you, but he's not really going about it the right way. I don't really see a reason why you would want to see his erect penis, unless you were dating and about to have sex with each other. There's no other reason why this would happen.

My advice would definitely be to say no to his offer. He could try something with you when you are alone together, and if you don't want to be sexual with him then you should avoid that. I appreciate that penises can be an interesting thing to look at, but most young lads (don't take this as an offence, guys) who show girls their penises in this way probably just want to have sex with them.

If you do plan on spending time with this guy alone, make sure he knows that you don't want to have sex with him. Whether you see his penis or not, you don't have to have sex with him. You don't want to put yourself in a position where you're vulnerable with him.

Take care.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Spiderpig Offline
Gone forever
Average Joe

Points: 7,354, Level: 12 Points: 7,354, Level: 12 Points: 7,354, Level: 12

Re: my friend asked me if i want to see his erection? - February 24th 2014, 10:12 AM

Being candid I think you have asked this question elsewhere, so already know the answer and, to many of your other questions. Do please take care. Olive, wherever you go in life, take good advice from your mother who has always been there to help you.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14

Re: my friend asked me if i want to see his erection? - February 24th 2014, 12:01 PM

Guys dont..... Do that... I mean sane guys...
I have A LOT of kinky friends amd they dont do that. We joke around a lot about these topics, mainly because we dont judge eachother so were very frank, but still i have never heard of anyone who came to a girl and asked her if she wants to see his pee-pee. It reminds me of kids in kindergarten or something... O_o
But hey if thats your choice and if you dont have a boyfriend go ahead... I mean if you do i wouldnt recommend it since its the same if a chick would ask a guy in a relationship does he wants to see her tits and then the guys gf finds out. That would be a disaster...
But yeah, your preference, your life, your choice... Just stay safe. If hes physically stronger than you i wouldnt recommend it since the guy is maybe kinky or a hidden dexter or a rapist, i dont know him. But all people have secrets...
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: my friend asked me if i want to see his erection? - February 24th 2014, 12:16 PM

I find a little weird that he asked you to 'come to his home' to see it. Honestly, however interesting you may find them, there will be plenty of opportunities to see them in life. I don't think this sounds like a good idea.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: my friend asked me if i want to see his erection? - February 24th 2014, 01:39 PM

hello Terabithia, i talked to him just after i did this thread and he said that he saw my v anyway. he said i had no underwear on when i was at his house for homework once. i do not agree. i have had no underwear sometimes but i wore them to his home.

hi Calliope, its true it turned out he wanted more.

hello taylalatbh, you name is really hard to spell or type
i do not wanna lose my virginity but i like his erection. he said i can go without having sex but can touch it so i did.

8!n4ry8unny your post scared me but i already had gone to his home before i read yours lol
true he is physically double me weight almost and hes taller.

bitesize i was strange thing to be asked but we already had homework at his house once at least. i did it and i think we are bf and gf now
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: my friend asked me if i want to see his erection? - February 24th 2014, 02:22 PM

This isn't how "boyfriend and girlfriend" works. He's manipulating you. This entire situation is not right. Just because he said he's seen your vagina does not make it any more okay, if anything it makes it worse. You don't want to lose your virginity but it seems like this guy is expecting more despite him telling you he doesn't. People can lie. Just because a guy tells you that he won't expect you to have sex with him doesn't mean he believes that. I understand that you're fascinated with erections and penises, but it'd be a lot safer to keep that curiosity at pictures or something for now. Like already said, you'll have plenty of opportunities to see them.

In your post you even SAID it turned out he wanted more followed directly by you saying he said you didn't have to have sex. This is not a good situation to be in.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: my friend asked me if i want to see his erection? - February 24th 2014, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauntless View Post
This isn't how "boyfriend and girlfriend" works. He's manipulating you. This entire situation is not right. Just because he said he's seen your vagina does not make it any more okay, if anything it makes it worse. You don't want to lose your virginity but it seems like this guy is expecting more despite him telling you he doesn't. People can lie. Just because a guy tells you that he won't expect you to have sex with him doesn't mean he believes that. I understand that you're fascinated with erections and penises, but it'd be a lot safer to keep that curiosity at pictures or something for now. Like already said, you'll have plenty of opportunities to see them.

In your post you even SAID it turned out he wanted more followed directly by you saying he said you didn't have to have sex. This is not a good situation to be in.
i feel bad, i think i made him out to sound evil but he's nice and been my friend since i was 11. maybe he just has puberty issues but he didn't hurt me, i really wanted to touch him when i saw. i'm not very good at boys it sounds like, i am manipulated or just really interested maybe too much.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Strummer Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,194, Level: 14 Points: 9,194, Level: 14 Points: 9,194, Level: 14

Re: my friend asked me if i want to see his erection? - February 26th 2014, 04:06 PM

It sounds like you have an interest in seeing his erection, and since your first post, you have seen it and touched it. For your sake, I would be firm with him (and yourself) and stay within your limits. Make it known to him that you only will look at it and touch it with your hand and will not engage in intercourse with him. As you touch it, it will respond, and soon your hand likely will be moving on it. If you give him a handjob, he should be satisfied, and you need go no further. If he wants something else, do not go to his house again.
Closed Thread