TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   will it grow? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t131666-will-grow/)

vampiregirl98 July 25th 2014 01:16 PM

will it grow?

im 16. my bra size iseditB. its so small. :'( but im like, really really thin too. anyhow, my mom's a editB or editD. i just wanted to know if mine will grow? and if i can do anything to make it bigger?

Wheek! July 25th 2014 01:35 PM

Re: will it grow?

Hey,

It all depends on the woman if your breasts will grow anymore. My friend's breasts seem to be constantly growing on her, but mine don't really, for instance. It all depends on your own body, so there's no way of really telling. I know that I ended up purchasing the next cup size up bra at 17, which wasn't much older than you are, so there is still some chance that your breasts will have at least a little bit more growth. I don't believe there is anything you can do to make them bigger than they are, however!

-Dez

Always * July 25th 2014 04:01 PM

Welllllll... First of all, I find B and C are the "middle sizes", A is smaller and D or DD is bigger, and I don't think any size is better over the others. Like I am a DD and it makes it harder to get shirts to fit properly cause they'll be to tight (button ups are my worst nightmare!) but someone who is only an A will have the opposite problem at times because they'll end up not being able to fill out a top fully. But over all, a few shirts here and there are inconsequential, no biggie. Whether you have a small bust size or a big bust size they are what they are - men love them no matter how big, they can look good in your shirts no matter how big.

But to answer you question, yes, they can get bigger When I was in grade 10-11 I was a C (I am pretty sure, idk it was a long time ago), but when I started taking birth control I went up to a D and even when I stopped taking birth control they still stayed big. And then I gained weight AND my boobs also grew a little more at 18 so I was a DD, which was weird but nonetheless, when I lost weight my band size shrunk and so did a little cup size but the D wasn't the right fit so I just got a smaller band size in the DD... So yes, you can "grow" there and or multiple reasons but it may or may not stick as I know people who got bigger for similar reasons as myself (ex. BC, weight gain) and it didn't stay that way, I think if I didn't have those 2 factors I would only be a D today :p

gdheiwmow July 25th 2014 11:33 PM

If it makes you feel better, your cup size is likely larger than a B. I always assumed I wore a B, but after measuring with this guide, I went up to a D, and now I'm down a band size and up to an F after wearing the proper sized bra for a few months.

xxpaigiexx July 25th 2014 11:52 PM

Hey there,

You're only 16, they say you don't stop growing until you're around 21, so you still have 5 more years where things could change. There's nothing wrong with being a B cup! I would love to be that kind of size, I have a lot of trouble finding flattering dresses and tops. Just be patient, you have plenty of time to grow and your body will still change.

Paige

Garyl July 26th 2014 04:43 AM

Unfortunately, there is nothing one can do to make their breasts grow bigger, despite ads for pills and creams that say otherwise. Breast size really just depends on one's body. At sixteen yours still may be growing. However, a B cup is actually fairly average. Additionally, breasts of any size are perfectly okay, whether you're an A cup or (like one of my friends) a K cup. There is no reason to ever be ashamed of or embarrassed by one's breast size. So if you stay at a B, that's okay. If you go up a cup size or two, that's okay, too. The point is they don't need to be bigger to be okay.

taylalatbh. July 27th 2014 09:23 AM

You're only 16, you continue growing into your 20s, so don't give up hope now.

Secondly, I'm 23 and I have an A cup and that's absolutely fine by me. It's all about getting to love your own body and being okay with it. You can find very pretty bras to make you feel better in the nude and there are plenty of clothing styles to emphasise your bust when you need an (emotional) lift.

There's nothing you can do to make your breasts grow any bigger, but at 16, your body isn't done growing. You need to be patient and wait it out.

princessy July 28th 2014 04:42 PM

Hey there,
there is nothing you can do about your bra size. You are what they call a late bloomer and that's totally fine.
what you can do,though,is love your body the way it is. A B cup is not bad and there are many ways and bras if you sometimes want a lift.
if you can choose the right bra to enhance your body, than you can even look better than a D cup person.
you are still 16 and your body will grow slowly ao be patient and meanwhile take a trip to the lingerie section:)
Be proud of what you are:)

Make Believe July 28th 2014 06:51 PM

I was a C cup when I was 16 and I'm now an E :p I think they've only recently stopped growing and I'm 23. Having big(ish) boobs isn't that great, finding bras to fit can be annoying :p