TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
OhMyLorde Offline
peace love unity respect
Not a n00b

Name: k

A little awkward but... - July 31st 2014, 05:03 PM

So me and my boyfriend are a little sexual... We've gone as far as third and know that's as far as we will go since we are both virgins and do not want to lose our virginity at 14. I can always make him cum but he seems a little stupid when he can't make me orgasm. He wants to and doesn't know how without actually having sex which we both won't do. I get a little embarrassed that i can't orgasm with him and i've never gotten myself to either... I'm not really sure what to do...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: A little awkward but... - July 31st 2014, 06:18 PM

If you can't do it yourself, how can you expect him to? The thing is with the majority of females is that we just struggle with achieving orgasm, especially compared to men, it's not difficult for them!

The other thing you need to remember is that bring sexual isn't all about reaching the end goal of an orgasm, it's about enjoying the ride. The more you focus on him making you orgasm, the less likely it is to happen. It's kind of just the way it is.

The first thing I would advise is for you to experiment with yourself. You need to know what you enjoy and what works for you before you can expect him to know. When you've realised what you enjoy, you can tell him and then he can try it with you.

Lastly, you're still 14, you don't need to be being sexual yet. If it's not working too well, or if you're just not into it then don't feel like you need to do it. You've got plenty of time to be sexual with someone, just enjoy being with them while you're young and have no responsibilities.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Name: Eyeliner Failure

Re: A little awkward but... - July 31st 2014, 06:42 PM

Hey there! (:

The answer to this is really just experimentation. Generally women orgasm through clit stimulation, and very few orgasm through just sex alone. The best thing to do in all honest is just to explore your body yourself, and see if you can get there alone first. No pressure, just relax and see what feels good. Then, show your partner. You deffo don't need to go all the way or any further than you're comfortable with to experience an orgasm. (:

Take as long as you need.

Closed Thread