TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
st.anthony Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Should I be worried? - January 3rd 2015, 07:38 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Yesterday, my girlfriend and I were engaging in sexual intercourse. It got to the point to were she started riding me. And of course, my mistake was not having a condom. The only reason was because I didn't have my wallet on me (where I store my condoms). But that's inexcusable. Anyways I felt my ejaculation build up so I got off me right before it happened. But, like 3 seconds later, I felt some type of liquid land on my waist. I don't know if it was my sperm or something. I don't think I came inside her because I was still hard as we continued to oral intercourse. But I'm kinda confused and worried. Did I come inside of her? What was that liquid? Please help, thanks in advance.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Moyshi Offline
i am jack's smirking revenge
I've been here a while

Re: Should I be worried? - January 3rd 2015, 11:24 PM

Hey there,

Anytime you have sexual intercourse without a condom, there is always a risk of pregnancy or transmitting STI's, even when you're using the pull-out method. This is because before ejaculation, your body will produce something called "pre-ejaculatory fluid", most commonly referred to as "pre-cum". Pre-cum can contain low traces of sperm, and is released when a male is sexually aroused and is not something that can be controlled. It's for this reason and the chance that one may accidentally pull out too late, that the pull-out method (withdrawl method) isn't a very effective one when it comes to safe sex.

I can't really answer your question of what the fluid was, but I will offer you some advice. If your girlfriend is on some form of birth control (ex. the pill) and she has been taking it properly, she should be okay. Using two different forms of contraceptive such as a condom and the pill is always best as you'll always have a backup in case of a mistake. The risk of pregnancy is low (as I mentioned before) if you pulled out and you know for certain that you did not ejaculate inside her. In this case I wouldn't worry too much. But I would talk to your girlfriend and see how she feels about this situation.

To avoid something like this in the future, always be sure to use a condom to protect against pregnancy and any spread of STI's. I know it can be very easy to get caught up in the moment, but the consequences of unprotected sex aren't worth it. On a side note, the wallet isn't always the best place to keep a condom, as friction and heat can either cause the condom to wear down or cause a small tear in the wrapping, making it less effective when you go to use it.

I hope this helped a bit.
Take care. :]

A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
FireHeart Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jade

Re: Should I be worried? - January 5th 2015, 05:23 PM

Hey there,

I agree with Moyshi, when you're having unprotected sex there is always a risk of transmitting STIs or getting pregnant. If you pulled out before you ejaculated, there is a very low risk of her getting pregnant. The risk is even lower if she's on birth control and has been taking it properly. I would suggest that you talk to her about her taking a pregnancy test in about a week or wait to see if her period comes or not if you are worried.

I know it's really easy to get caught up in the moment and make decisions you wouldn't normally make, such as having unprotected sex, but it's best to try to be as prepared as possible. Me and my boyfriend both always carry condoms on us,(he keeps his in his wallet and his bookbag and I keep mine in my purse, you do have to be careful with that though and check your condoms first because it really isn't the best place to keep them. It's just the one thing that we have on us almost all the time). So you can try splitting the condoms between the two of you, so either way one of you will always have them. Also, if you know you're going to be having sex, there are female condoms that can be inserted up to 8 hours before sex. I've personally never used them so I can't speak for what they're like, but they're supposed to be effective. Just remember that if you use those you can not use a male condom at the same time as they will both break. If you're girlfriend isn't already on some form of birth control it would be a good idea to ask her to consider talking to her doctor about getting on some to be safe. It's really easy to use and very effective at preventing pregnancy, especially if used with condoms too.

HAPPINESS is just waiting for me to take it; I truly believe that now.
~SCARS

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Should I be worried? - January 5th 2015, 06:46 PM

I pretty much have the same advice as others, as they were spot on. I would only add (very randomly) that condoms should also not be kept in your wallet. This makes them rub a lot in your pants and your body heat can harm them. Unless you're grabbing a couple to only be in your wallet for one or two days, they shouldn't continued to be stored there. I would recommend keeping them under your bed or near the places that you have sexual intercourse (except not in your car, if you have sex there, cuz cars get too hot or cold).

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
Closed Thread