TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Mariobalotelli Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Please help - September 4th 2015, 06:36 PM

Im 15 and live in the UK. Most of the girls my age have sexual experiences ( including many girls younger than me). Im not a confident person and I have had people laugh at me because I have turned down sex with girls but im too embarrassed and ashamed to let anyone see me naked let alone have sex because I think I have a small and funny shaped penis and im skinny, please help.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Please help - September 4th 2015, 10:24 PM

Hey there,

Honestly, the right girl won't care about your looks. If you are with someone that loves you and cares about your well-being they aren't going to judge you.

My boyfriend was really self conscious about getting naked. He told me he was worried about a few different things. I told him I didn't care about that and I really didn't because I did care about him a lot. He ended up getting naked and all the flaws he felt he had were things I either didn't mind or thought made him look good.

If you don't feel ready to have sex then don't worry about it. I know that it seems like there are a lot of people your age that have experience with sex but I assure you there are just as many people who don't have experience. I think people tend to talk more about the fact that they have experience then talk about not having experience.

I never had sex in high school. I waited until just recently to have sex for a lot of different reasons. So, there is absolutely nothing wrong if you choose to wait.

I hope that this helped and if you need anything please feel free to message me.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread