TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xcloudymindx Offline
Ride,Life,Style.
Not a n00b

Name: My Name is Chloe

Question Trickling.... Discharge? - October 18th 2015, 01:11 AM

Not sure if this is right thread or general health thread - if its wrong feel free to move it

I'm 16, And I've been having weird discharge (I think) I know feeling discharge coming out of you is normal, but this is slightly different.
Normally for me its white/milky or clear but sticky/stretchy/thick mucus.

But lately its be trickling out like water... honestly it's like I'm trickling urine but it smells of nothing - its just clear water that keeps leaking out of me every now and then for a few days now. I'm just curious if its normal?

as its never been this way before and its uncomfortable feeling like I'm dribbling urine when I'm not :L

I am sexually active and some of it has been unprotected, so it is bothering me in those terms, (pregnancy) I have been feeling slightly 'off' and had some cramps and I can't hold my wee in as long, I get so desperate! But the trickling that I have no control has started to bother me most.

Any suggestion? should I be worried? Thankyou

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Heathen Online
Beauty and Bedlam
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jordan

Re: Trickling.... Discharge? - October 18th 2015, 09:59 PM

If you're having trickling, uncontrollabe discharge when you are not sexually aroused I would suggest seeing a doctor about it. I wouldn't necessarily be worried about it but it's probably something to get checked out.

In addition, if you're having sex, it's important to use at least one contraception method to prevent pregnancy. If you have more than one sexual partner whom you don't have recent test results for condoms are also important to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted infections. It's always better to be safe rather than sorry, and condoms are a cheap and (somewhat) effective way to prevent pregnancy when used correctly and the only way to prevent the spread of STIs. Going forward this is something you might want to consider, especially if you have worries that you may be pregnant.

The moon asked the crow
For a little show
In the hazy milk of twilight
No one had to know
The moon asked the crow...
  Send a message via Yahoo to Heathen  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
xcloudymindx Offline
Ride,Life,Style.
Not a n00b

Name: My Name is Chloe

Unhappy Re: Trickling.... Discharge? - October 19th 2015, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceCommander View Post
If you're having trickling, uncontrollabe discharge when you are not sexually aroused I would suggest seeing a doctor about it. I wouldn't necessarily be worried about it but it's probably something to get checked out.

In addition, if you're having sex, it's important to use at least one contraception method to prevent pregnancy. If you have more than one sexual partner whom you don't have recent test results for condoms are also important to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted infections. It's always better to be safe rather than sorry, and condoms are a cheap and (somewhat) effective way to prevent pregnancy when used correctly and the only way to prevent the spread of STIs. Going forward this is something you might want to consider, especially if you have worries that you may be pregnant.
Thank you for commenting! I don't really have courage to talk to my doctors about it... sounds bad regarding my age aha.

I know I should be more careful with contraception, but I've only sex with my boyfriend of 2 year's and he's only had sex with me. The thing with condoms is that I get a rash from them, or they make me sore below... Its horrible when it burns all my skin (it feels that way) and my opinions towards implant - are against it, it's just the way I feel about the implant, and personally will never have it done. And pills, I'm petrified of gaining weight! I've had friends on different types who have gained weight from them and had there periods messed up and stopped (same with implant) it's both something I can't face taking or doing. And I don't think there's anything else besides these 3 methods... :|

(#4 (permalink)) Old
David Armes Offline
Average Joe

Name: David Armes

Re: Trickling.... Discharge? - October 19th 2015, 10:10 AM

Hi,

I know speaking with doctors can be hard but that is what you should do. They know what is right or wrong so try to trust them.

Go with a close friend or relative if that is better for you. Remember that they have seen it all before.

Good luck

David

David Armes

always happy to help

keep positive

Closed Thread