TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Brief period away (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t145513-brief-period-away/)

DeletedAccount71 May 26th 2016 05:55 AM

Brief period away

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm going to the hospital in the morning. I've been struggling a lot lately and it's time I sought a higher level of care. I'm not sure how long I'll be away but know that I'll be back around as soon as I can be. Take care, everyone. You'll be in my thoughts. :hug:

Sophrosyne May 26th 2016 06:07 AM

Re: Brief period away

I'm so glad you are taking care of yourself as well and going to the hospital. Feel free to take as long as you need to recover, hopefully you don't have to stay there too long. Take care.

Celyn May 26th 2016 10:05 AM

It's really good to see that you have acknowledged that you are struggling and want more help. Really hope that the stay in hospital will help. Take care and see you when you get back :hug:

DeletedAccount24 May 26th 2016 10:18 AM

I'm really glad you're getting the help you need, and I hope the hospital will provide that. Take all the time you need, we will still be here when you're ready to return. I'm really proud of you, Jordan. :hug:

xxpaigiexx May 26th 2016 12:04 PM

Hey Jordan,

I'm glad you're taking care of yourself and doing what you feel is necessary to get the help that you deserve.
Get well soon and we'll be here when you come back.

Best of luck in your recovery.
Paige

ThisWillDestroyYou May 26th 2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanceCommander (Post 1238232)
I just wanted to let you guys know I'm going to the hospital in the morning. I've been struggling a lot lately and it's time I sought a higher level of care. I'm not sure how long I'll be away but know that I'll be back around as soon as I can be. Take care, everyone. You'll be in my thoughts. :hug:

Take care of yourself, Jordan.

Not_here May 26th 2016 04:25 PM

I'm glad you're doing what is best for you and seeking a higher level of care. Take care of yourself and we'll be here when you return. :hug:

IH8U2 May 26th 2016 09:10 PM

I'm glad you are seeking the help you really need. I really hope things will work out for you. Good luck Jordan.

hocus pocus May 26th 2016 11:01 PM

Glad to hear you're doing what you can to keep yourself safe. Take care.

Kintsukuroi. May 27th 2016 06:25 AM

I'm glad that you decided to take care of yourself and I hope you're able to get the help you need. Hang in there and stay safe. :hug:

Destroyprophecy May 27th 2016 10:36 PM

Wish you good luck!

Samuel May 28th 2016 12:10 AM

Good luck, take care, I'll miss you

Thereishope May 28th 2016 01:54 AM

I hope things work out for you! Take your time and we'll see when you return! :)

Ennui. May 28th 2016 03:25 AM

I'm proud of you for seeking care and hope everything goes well. <3

Dawn. May 28th 2016 06:52 AM

Hi Jordan!

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling but I'm glad that you've decided to take that step to get better.

Take care of yourself and we'll always be here for you.

Ambedo. May 28th 2016 08:04 AM

I'm glad you're taking care of yourself, Jordan. That's the most important thing right now. You'll be in my thoughts. :hug:

obelus June 4th 2016 03:26 AM

Since you have returned I am going to close this now. :)