TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SirNum Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Small Penis not Growing Properly? - June 24th 2018, 08:57 AM

Hello all, I have an extremely small penis for my age (14) and I'm not sure if it will grow that much. It is flaccid: 2 inches and erect: 3.3 inches. My genitals are fairly developed and i have pubic hair pretty much everywhere. I am 5 foot 9 and am very skinny. I'm afraid my penis won't grow and I would be happy to even have it grow to 5 inches. This affected my self esteem immensely and I'm not sure what to do. I've heard that if you treat with testosterone at 14 you have have a fairly normal penis by the time puberty is over. Do I have hypogonadism? How do I tell my parents? - I am extremely scared over my growth and I'm just not sure what to do anymore...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Latte Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Small Penis not Growing Properly? - June 27th 2018, 05:00 AM

Some people do have smaller penis's. It's nothing to be ashamed about. However, if it's something that you're concerned about, you could ask your parents to see a doctor. Perhaps said doctor could check out your hormone levels and see if there are any imbalances that could be causing your sex organs development. If not, a doctor might be able to help you accept your body better nonetheless with other resources.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
ChrisFletcher Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Small Penis not Growing Properly? - July 24th 2018, 07:57 AM

There is nothing to be feel ashamed about it. Many People have small penis. See Nobody is perfect nowadays. So wait till you have sex and see if your penis size is all that important to her. But keep in mind that there are penis health cremes and medicines on the market that will improve his penis skin condition, hygiene, blood flow and even confidence. Many guys use one nowadays, and it will help out in the bedroom in a number of ways.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Re: Small Penis not Growing Properly? - July 24th 2018, 06:55 PM

It's the last conversation anyone would want to have with their parents, but as long as your parents don't suck, they're the first people you should talk to about it. That said, having a small penis isn't as big a deal as people make it out to be, and you still have time to grow anyway. Big penises are honestly overrated anyway, they can hurt your partner during sex.
You said you're extremely skinny, is it due to malnutrition? I'm wondering if you aren't getting enough food or nutrients to grow properly.

Wish I lived in Canada. UPDATE, NOV. 9th, 2016: This statement has become even more appropriate.
I vow that I will attack this endeavor with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Jim Harbaugh

"Being an adult sucks. The only positives are weed, sex, and cars, and I have none of those right now." -Me

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hatred cannot drive out hatred; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Closed Thread