TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Average Joe

Uncircumcised question - December 27th 2018, 07:28 PM

[SIZE="a"]My sex life is on hold, it's not bad or good, but I am worried and I am looking for some guidance.

My boyfriends uncircumcised penis has three cuts where the forskin is and pulling it back is very painful. The cuts look a lot like paper cuts from the beginning and much similar to dry skin on your hands where skin breaks and crack.

The area where the cuts are it's hard for them to heal. He has put peroxide on it to clean it and lotion to help with dryness. Lotion seems to be helpful.

Pulling the skin back prevents the small cuts from healing and I dont know what to suggest for him to do. They dont look infected and they are small.

We are unable to have sex because of it, I am fine waiting, he is having a hard time with it as his erection causes pain because of the cuts because it stretches the cuts.

Has anyone experienced this before that could suggest something we could try? He's going to be seeing a doctor if it doesnt start to heal. He rather try everything first before having a doctor taking a look.

Thanks![/size]

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Uncircumcised question - December 28th 2018, 12:31 AM

I would honestly suggest going to a doctor. If there are rips in his foreskin causing him longterm pain, that isn't an issue that just heals itself.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Latte Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Uncircumcised question - December 29th 2018, 03:12 PM

Like Traci said, he should see a doctor. If these cuts won't heal, there could be something else going on (e.g. an infection) that is preventing them from healing properly so it should be assessed in order to provide the best treatment plan to ensure they heal

Closed Thread