TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Sex for the first time (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t158981-sex-first-time/)

Sarahwelcomesadvice June 14th 2019 10:59 PM

Sex for the first time

Hi all,
I am going to have sex for the first time and stressing about the practicalities of it! Embarrassing question but generally with sex how far does the penis go in?!...my boyfriend is quite large and I was wondering if normally does the whole penis go in, 1/3, 2/3's...what's typical so I know what to expect....im over thinking it and it all seems impossible..

Thanks!

Dawn. June 16th 2019 05:34 AM

Re: Sex for the first time

Hi there! :)

When it came to sex, I didn't think about it too much. I just let it happen with my boyfriend and it turned out pretty good.

Normally, the whole penis does go in but if you are worried that because your boyfriend is large that it will hurt you, you can talk to him about possibly not going in all the way. if that will help you. :D

DeletedAccount71 June 17th 2019 10:13 PM

The vagina only expands so far depth-wise, so depending on how large your partner is the whole penis may or may not go in. If he's larger than 6.5 inches or so the whole penis will probably not go in. I don't think you need to be worried or overthink things; if you both are prepared properly it will probably happen pretty naturally.

I want to emphasize the use of lube, though, especially if he's large. There's no shame in needing extra lubricant; it's there to enhance pleasure. Be sure whatever lube you use is compatible with condoms if you choose to use them (which I recommend). Also, PLEASE be sure you have proper contraception before having sex! In my opinion it's best to double up (condoms + the pull, the shot, the ring, other method, etc.) but that's a personal decision for you and your doctor to make together. I just strongly recommend waiting until you're on birth control.

Good luck, and have fun! If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me.

Borrows June 27th 2019 02:58 AM

Just relax and don't worry. Everything will be easy

CecilFitzgerald May 20th 2020 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarahwelcomesadvice (Post 1342273)
Hi all,
I am going to have sex for the first time and stressing about the practicalities of it! Embarrassing question but generally with sex how far does the penis go in?!...my boyfriend is quite large and I was wondering if normally does the whole penis go in, 1/3, 2/3's...what's typical so I know what to expect....im over thinking it and it all seems impossible..

Thanks!

Sex for the first time is very amazing thing.

privet May 21st 2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen (Post 1342343)
The vagina only expands so far depth-wise, so depending on how large your partner is the whole penis may or may not go in. If he's larger than 6.5 inches or so the whole penis will probably not go in. I don't think you need to be worried or overthink things; if you both are prepared properly it will probably happen pretty naturally.

I want to emphasize the use of lube, though, especially if he's large. There's no shame in needing extra lubricant; it's there to enhance pleasure. Be sure whatever lube you use is compatible with condoms if you choose to use them (which I recommend). Also, PLEASE be sure you have proper contraception before having sex! In my opinion it's best to double up (condoms + the pull, the shot, the ring, other method, etc.) but that's a personal decision for you and your doctor to make together. I just strongly recommend waiting until you're on birth control.

Good luck, and have fun! If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me.

you're wrong,
6.5 inches is small

Iena8778 May 25th 2020 07:10 PM

If you have some doubts, don't you think that this is not the best time for your first time? Everything must be comfortable for you. If you are wondering about the size, try to be naked firstly. You hand your boyfriend to do the actions you are doing on a regular basis. E.g. cook something and let him watch you and you watch him. It will give some romance and pleasure of anticipation and you will actually see how big is his 'tool'

Bru00 September 9th 2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarahwelcomesadvice (Post 1342273)
Hi all,

Thanks!

Relax, his penis can't go too far ;) Don't stress!

Perplexed Karen October 6th 2020 03:26 PM

I am very likely too late and you've already done it, but here are my two cents anyway.
How far in depends on his length and to an extent your body. like the others have said unless he is very long all of him will likely fit.
It's important to stay relaxed and don't worry about it. have him go slow and don't be afraid to stop if you feel uncomfortable.

hopefullynotyou November 8th 2020 04:47 AM

Sex is bad, Stop sex