TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar


You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!



Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
CONFUSEDGUY2121 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
CONFUSEDGUY2121's Avatar
 

Posts: 4
Points: 2,008, Level: 6 Points: 2,008, Level: 6 Points: 2,008, Level: 6
Level up: 77% Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Join Date: August 26th 2019

Confused about my fantasy. - August 26th 2019, 05:21 AM

So basically, I have this fantasy where my girlfriend will have sex with another guy while I watch and I feel really confused about it. I don't know why I feel this way, and I don't know if I should tell her or even how to tell her.

I think about it a lot and I feel like a weirdo.
Reply With Quote
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71
Guest
 
DeletedAccount71's Avatar
Edit avatar
 

Posts: n/a

Re: Confused about my fantasy. - August 26th 2019, 03:15 PM

What you describe actually has a name. It's called cuckolding, and it's not uncommon. I know many people who have this fantasy and engage in these types of scenarios and relationships. My question is, what confuses you about it?
Reply With Quote
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
CONFUSEDGUY2121 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
CONFUSEDGUY2121's Avatar
 

Posts: 4
Points: 2,008, Level: 6 Points: 2,008, Level: 6 Points: 2,008, Level: 6
Level up: 77% Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Join Date: August 26th 2019

Re: Confused about my fantasy. - August 26th 2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
What you describe actually has a name. It's called cuckolding, and it's not uncommon. I know many people who have this fantasy and engage in these types of scenarios and relationships. My question is, what confuses you about it?
I kinda knew it was called that from finding porn about it. I thought "cuck" was an insult though??

How do your friends who do these types of things find it? Does it work for them?

I guess I feel confused about if I should tell my girlfriend, how I should bring it up, what to expect, etc.
Reply With Quote
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71
Guest
 
DeletedAccount71's Avatar
Edit avatar
 

Posts: n/a

Re: Confused about my fantasy. - August 26th 2019, 09:45 PM

"Cuck" can be an insult, but it isn't inherently one. A lot of people I know who do this sort of thing though get off on the humiliation aspect of essentially being emasculated by another man, so they would enjoy getting called that.

I should note all my friends are adults over the age of eighteen. I do not know your age, but if you are a minor it might be harder to engage in this sort of activity. Personally, I came into a group through a friend of mine. I believe other people in this group found it through word of mouth and through adult websites. However, again, you have to be an adult to engage in these sorts of groups (though the website is 18+, the group is 21+).

I think the best way to bring it up is to be direct. Hopefully you and your girlfriend are pretty open about your sex life with each other. Let her know this is an interest of yours and ask how she feels about it. It can't hurt.
Reply With Quote
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
CONFUSEDGUY2121 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
CONFUSEDGUY2121's Avatar
 

Posts: 4
Points: 2,008, Level: 6 Points: 2,008, Level: 6 Points: 2,008, Level: 6
Level up: 77% Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Join Date: August 26th 2019

Re: Confused about my fantasy. - August 27th 2019, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
"Cuck" can be an insult, but it isn't inherently one. A lot of people I know who do this sort of thing though get off on the humiliation aspect of essentially being emasculated by another man, so they would enjoy getting called that.

I should note all my friends are adults over the age of eighteen. I do not know your age, but if you are a minor it might be harder to engage in this sort of activity. Personally, I came into a group through a friend of mine. I believe other people in this group found it through word of mouth and through adult websites. However, again, you have to be an adult to engage in these sorts of groups (though the website is 18+, the group is 21+).

I think the best way to bring it up is to be direct. Hopefully you and your girlfriend are pretty open about your sex life with each other. Let her know this is an interest of yours and ask how she feels about it. It can't hurt.
We are both legal adults.

I guess I'm just worried she'll react poorly, feel like I don't care about her, etc.
Reply With Quote
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71
Guest
 
DeletedAccount71's Avatar
Edit avatar
 

Posts: n/a

Re: Confused about my fantasy. - August 28th 2019, 08:28 PM

That's why you make sure to address those things. Make sure to emphasize that you care deeply about her and that's why you want to share this experience with her, IF it's something she's open to. Approach it like a fetish: this is something you desire, but only if she consents. You two can work out the details or an agreement or whatever if she's open to it.

Alternatively, you could ask about opening the relationship in general if you want to ease into it softly, but that could be considered dishonest if the only reason you want to open the relationship is to see her have sex with someone else.
Reply With Quote
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
CecilFitzgerald Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
CecilFitzgerald's Avatar
 
Age: 24

Posts: 10
Points: 1,278, Level: 5 Points: 1,278, Level: 5 Points: 1,278, Level: 5
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Join Date: May 20th 2020

Re: Confused about my fantasy. - May 20th 2020, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFUSEDGUY2121 View Post
So basically, I have this fantasy where my girlfriend will have sex with another guy while I watch and I feel really confused about it. I don't know why I feel this way, and I don't know if I should tell her or even how to tell her.

I think about it a lot and I feel like a weirdo.
A lot of people have an unnormal fantasy.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
confused, fantasy, sex

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Articles

Forum Stats
Members: 96,553
Threads: 160,284
Posts: 1,378,244
Total Online: 261

Newest Member: Kelsey2879

Advertisement



All material copyright 1998-2022, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints | Mobile

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.