TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Guy Insecure abut his size... (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t159968-guy-insecure-abut-his-size/)

KianZW March 18th 2020 11:21 PM

Guy Insecure abut his size...

Hey! Me and my girlfriend recently came to the conclusion that we both wanted to lose our virginity. But as I’m asian I have been worrying alot about my personal size. I therfor measured my own size and I am not quite sure how to feel about it. It came out as 6.3 inches long (16cm) and 4.8 inches in circumference (12cm). I am not familiar with what’s average for my age (14/15), and I don’t wanna go around asking. So I am therefore making this post, and asking for help. Is 6.3 x 4.8 inches (16cm x 12cm) a good size, or do I have the right to be worried? I have very low self-esteem so hard from my perspective to know! (to take note off is that Asians commonly have smaller, and that’s one of the reasons I worry. Since I am half asian and half swedish).

jamiep77 March 19th 2020 12:23 AM

Re: Guy Insecure abut his size...

Hey man,

You're perfectly normal, maybe a little above average for your age. Really, don't worry about it. It's no big deal unless you're extremely different from the average, and even then you can work around it.

lgbtlady2000 April 28th 2020 12:23 PM

My ex-boyfriend penis was 11 cm and it was OK not super but ok really.

Dawn. April 29th 2020 05:32 AM

Hi there! :)

Every body is different just like the sizes of a males penis. I can understand how insecure it can make you feel, but females feel the same way in regards to their breast size. Please know that every penis will always be different sizes and that's nothing to be ashamed of!

Astro04 November 10th 2020 07:26 AM

Congrats! You're big at your age. No worries about it! :)

Oneirophobia November 10th 2020 12:43 PM

For my partners and I, before we got sexually involved, at any point in my life, Id say, size its not a big deal, its how it feels.

Don't worry about size and long as you are both enjoying yourselves size wont make a difference.

MaddieM8 September 17th 2021 11:03 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]
Quote:

Originally Posted by KianZW (Post 1351096)
Hey! Me and my girlfriend recently came to the conclusion that we both wanted to lose our virginity. But as I’m asian I have been worrying alot about my personal size. I therfor measured my own size and I am not quite sure how to feel about it. It came out as 6.3 inches long (16cm) and 4.8 inches in circumference (12cm). I am not familiar with what’s average for my age (14/15), and I don’t wanna go around asking. So I am therefore making this post, and asking for help. Is 6.3 x 4.8 inches (16cm x 12cm) a good size, or do I have the right to be worried? I have very low self-esteem so hard from my perspective to know! (to take note off is that Asians commonly have smaller, and that’s one of the reasons I worry. Since I am half asian and half swedish).

you're almost the exact same size my current bf is! he's great and even though he's smaller than my first bf i enjoy sex with him much more! you shouldn't focus on ur size i think i think you should focus on what you and your partner want to do.[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]

IAmAnonymous October 18th 2021 11:07 PM

Hey! No need to be insecure :)

I am sixteen soon, and from experience, google, and surveys, these are the results:

(Based on the above studies) The average length of an erect penis is between 5.1 and 5.5 inches (12.95-13.97 cm)

Being bigger or smaller doesn't matter by the way, it's what makes you unique!