TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Periods flow/cramps worse after masturbation (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t160856-periods-flow-cramps-worse-after-masturbation/)

Unregistered December 13th 2020 04:36 PM

Periods flow/cramps worse after masturbation

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hi everyone I'm a bit anxious about this situation I'm facing right now. I masturbate once or twice a month. And from the past two-three months I've noticed the fact that climax before my periods makes my cramps so much worse. They hurt very much. And my flow is ruined. I usually have a heavy flow but this time since I've masturbated yesterday, on my first day my flow was very less and watery and a very dark red. Almost black red.
And I can't tell my mom or my doctor about this.[/size][/color][/font]

Rivière December 14th 2020 12:09 AM

Re: Periods flow/cramps worse after masturbation

I can't say I've been in a situation where my periods have altered due to masturbation, however they have become painful afterwards. The best thing I can suggest in that regard, is to consider keeping track of your periods. This way you can determine when would be a good time to masturbate, and when not to.

Is there any particular reason why you can't discuss this with at least your doctor?

Astro04 December 14th 2020 08:52 AM

Do you eat frequently bread or similar? They can make the blood like yours and after a long time will be a very huge problem.

jeff1 December 14th 2020 11:12 AM

its different for each person. its best to talk to someone about it

pm me if you need anything!

DeletedAccount53 December 15th 2020 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro04 (Post 1359337)
Do you eat frequently bread or similar? They can make the blood like yours and after a long time will be a very huge problem.

I don't see how eating bread could be long term health problem with menstrual flow, unless the OP has an intolerance to gluten, associated with the presence of flour in bread. Or yeast intolerance

May I suggest you back up your statement with fact, if any, bearing in mind we members, neither staff are not licenced medical professionals.

Best wishes to you.
Have a nice day.
Wendi

Mallika December 15th 2020 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivière (Post 1359323)
I can't say I've been in a situation where my periods have altered due to masturbation, however they have become painful afterwards. The best thing I can suggest in that regard, is to consider keeping track of your periods. This way you can determine when would be a good time to masturbate, and when not to.

Is there any particular reason why you can't discuss this with at least your doctor?

I haven't been in this situation either, but I second what Rivière has said here. Since you have observed a trend between period cramps becoming worse and masturbation, perhaps you might want to think of giving some time space before your period? There are many good period tracker apps out there that help you keep track of your period and even notify you about when you can expect your period.

I'm not a medical doctor, but it considering that both menstruation and masturbation involve hormones, it is likely that the two might have a correlation. Perhaps you could try to not masturbate before your expected period day, and see if it makes a difference. Otherwise, you might want to think of seeking medical attention (if it appears to be a period-related problem).

Take care!

j42 December 16th 2020 10:55 AM

honestly i fine that masturbation helps my period but im not sure about your situation