TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Too big penis (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t161304-too-big-penis/)

blue01 February 17th 2021 09:54 AM

Too big penis

Hello, I am 13 years old. The problem is that my penis is very thick and 11 inches long when excited. My penis is bigger than an adult's (the bulge in my pants is bigger). I am feeling ashamed for that. I also masturbate several times a day (is that normal?). How should I handle it? Are there any who have the same problem? Thank you

DeletedAccount53 February 17th 2021 08:57 PM

Re: Too big penis

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue01 (Post 1362775)
Hello, I am 13 years old. The problem is that my penis is very thick and 11 inches long when excited. My penis is bigger than an adult's (the bulge in my pants is bigger). I am feeling ashamed for that. I also masturbate several times a day (is that normal?). How should I handle it? Are there any who have the same problem? Thank you

Well, who's the lucky guy, then? :) But your hormones are raging which is totally normal for you to be pleasuring yourself so frequently. However, if you have any worries, make an appointment to talk to your doctor, or even a pediatrician who is a very good choice for young teens to confide any concerns with.

Rivière February 17th 2021 10:54 PM

Please don't be ashamed of your size. I understand how embarrassing it can be, especially as you're very young and you have a lot of worries. It's a very sensitive and awkward subject to discuss as is.

Though I can't recall if there have been others who have the same concern as you, I can certainly say there have been a few members who have visited TeenHelp with posts regarding a larger penis. So with that in mind, you're not alone!

As you're coming of age, it's quite natural to masturbate several times a day. However, I would certainly consider speaking to your doctor as they may be able to allay any concerns you have with masturbation and so on. :)

blue01 February 18th 2021 09:15 AM

My father will make an appointment with the doctor for Monday. I am afraid that my penis could get bigger. I don't think I can have sex with a woman later.

Rivière February 18th 2021 11:35 AM

It's great to hear you're going to get a doctors appointment! Please don't think that you would be unable to have sex with a female in the future. All women are different. Please don't worry yourself too much right now. Focus on seeing that doctor and make sure you be open with them about how you feel. They can definitely help you. :)

Oneirophobia February 18th 2021 02:10 PM

Also know you are only 13, your body is still growing, chances are your body will grow and it wont seem as large, when your not a teen anymore, and your an adult.
Don't pressure yourself to much when it comes to thinking you wont be able to have sex in the future, there are women out there that like that.

Everglow. February 18th 2021 06:49 PM

Hey,

As others have said I think it's really good that you've decided to see a doctor. Nobody here is a professional and so we can never say for sure if there is a problem and/or what to do about it. However I think Kayla's point is really good - when you grow the proportions will even out somewhat and it may seem less large in comparison to the rest of you.

In terms of the masturbation concerns you have, I agree that with increased hormones this can be common. Masturbation is nothing to be ashamed of and many many people do it. The main thing to consider is: is it impacting how you function in your daily life?

If the answer is yes, then it might be worthwhile trying to cut down purely so that it doesn't become something which takes over everything else. If not, and it isnt harming you or anyone else, then I see no issue with it. Your body is your body and as long as you are being safe and it is not becoming an addiction or habit which prevents you functioning normally, then there's no issue. Many other people will be doing the same thing. If it is becoming a problem, perhaps there is someone you can talk to? Maybe your doctor, or a counsellor? They may be able to offer tips and advice on how to cut down, as well as distractions. But you definitely wouldn't be the first or last to go in with either of the concerns you're having, so being alone is not a problem you should worry about at all!

Hope this helps a bit! :)

Astro04 February 18th 2021 08:10 PM

Hi,
In fact, here's now a problem and it can get bigger, you're still young.
About your question, I think it's the last of your problems and it's pretty normal for me.
Definitely see a doctor (or directly an urologist) is the right choice to do. Probably is a hormonal fact, but he can say it precisely.
Keep us updated if it gets worse.

blue01 February 19th 2021 09:01 AM

My big penis remains the main problem. I would like to thank you for the many helpful answers. I will keep you updated.

blue01 February 22nd 2021 06:35 PM

I was at the doctor's today. He suspects something is wrong with my hormones. The tests are still ongoing.

blue01 February 22nd 2021 08:16 PM

Having such a large penis is more than a curse than a blessing. I can only wear swim shorts if I wear very tight bathing trunks underneath. The worst was always the swimming lessons in the school.

Rivière February 24th 2021 11:48 AM

I understand how uncomfortable this must be for you. I think it's good that you've managed to see a doctor. Hopefully the tests can shed some light into your issue and help determine how to move forward. :)

DeletedAccount73 February 25th 2021 12:37 AM

Hey,

The most important thing is not to worry too much. I know what you're experiencing and how scary it is. You'll be fine.

It's good that you're seeing a doctor. That's sensible. There's probably no medical problem, but it's good that you're getting checked just in case.

If you feel any pressure, you can always come here for support!

blue01 May 14th 2021 11:52 AM

My penis continues to grow. It could be genetic.

Astro04 May 14th 2021 01:52 PM

Pretty sure is. Honestly I can't think anything else.

Allyson Wood May 25th 2021 02:23 AM

Your hormones are really something, so let's just wait on your doctors' words.

hejjhajj June 20th 2021 07:00 PM

its a pretty unusual problem for sure. if you're suspecting that it is genetic then there should be others in your family with similar problems even if its not as extreme as your problem.
i hope things arent getting too much out of hand as you keep growing

blue01 June 26th 2021 02:56 AM

I'm the only one in my family who had such a big penis.

blue01 July 19th 2021 05:59 AM

My penis is almost 13 inches long. Who has a similar problem can send a pm.

Astro04 July 19th 2021 06:11 AM

Hi!
What I know, few other people here on TH had the same problem, their posts are full of informations, but I suggest it's better to PM them.

Chumite August 9th 2021 11:46 PM

I'm just wondering, but who else suffer from a similar issue here. If no one is comfortable saying if they are, no problem, but this is a problem that I have hardly heard of outside of here. A penis normally shouldn't grow over 10 inches without a hormonal issue, and looking up anything about such issues gets me little to nothing.

terry21 September 26th 2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue01 (Post 1369075)

I think it's not a problem

Astro04 September 26th 2021 07:22 PM

Nah, I can understand a 9 inches. But he's 13. How can you hide it? It's embarrassing.

hejjhajj September 26th 2021 07:28 PM

yeah and he is still only 14 years old, his dick is probably 1/4 of his body length

blue01 July 1st 2022 08:54 PM

I need a penis reduction.

Astro04 July 1st 2022 09:27 PM

Even bad news I guess. It's not the right thing to do if the growth continues. :(

TomRHRH July 4th 2022 05:14 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]
Quote:

Originally Posted by blue01 (Post 1379997)
I need a penis reduction.

That sounds like it could be good news, as long as you feel that it's the right thing to do, of course!

Has your doctor been able to slow down your growth at all? Have you been diagnosed with anything?[/size][/color][/font]

blue01 July 4th 2022 07:21 PM

They didn't want to do hormone therapy. Too dangerous. My penis and testicles kept getting bigger. It probably has something to do with the hormones.

Astro04 July 4th 2022 07:23 PM

Ther're right. Maybe when definitely stops growing. Understandable.

roshnikhanna July 5th 2022 07:06 AM

Your hormones are really something.

TomRHRH July 5th 2022 10:11 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]
Quote:

Originally Posted by blue01 (Post 1380059)
They didn't want to do hormone therapy. Too dangerous. My penis and testicles kept getting bigger. It probably has something to do with the hormones.

Interesting, thanks for the info. Do you know when the procedure will be yet? Are you looking forward to it?[/size][/color][/font]

blue01 July 7th 2022 06:51 PM

I need to talk to the doctor if it makes sense.

Astro04 July 7th 2022 09:38 PM

The only thing you can do now. That gets too big. I encourage you to do that.

BoyNextDoor July 8th 2022 11:43 PM

Too big penis

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue01 (Post 1369075)

only 13”? mine’s 20 and ppl call me moby dick [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeletedAccount81 July 11th 2022 01:06 PM

Look, either get it checked out or don't. I don't really know if there's any health repercussion from having an oversized penis; but if it's really bothering you then go to the doctor and discuss it with them. It might be you have elevated testosterone, and there might be medication you can take to counteract that. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

blue01 August 26th 2022 04:12 PM

The doctor said a penis reduction is not possible.

hejjhajj August 26th 2022 06:11 PM

find a better doctor, a reduction is very much possible. and has been done before so you wouldnt be the first to do it

DeletedAccount81 August 27th 2022 02:44 PM

There is no such thing as a reduction as it'll also impact the urethra.

hejjhajj August 27th 2022 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethereal. (Post 1380980)
There is no such thing as a reduction as it'll also impact the urethra.

it is definitely not a risk free procedure, not to mention expensive. but penis reduction is a real thing

Fe404 August 30th 2022 08:26 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]
Quote:

Originally Posted by blue01 (Post 1380953)
The doctor said a penis reduction is not possible.

Did he mention why it's not possible? It's a real procedure, it's been done before. Was he worried your body wouldn't react well to it or something?

Also, as hejjhajj said, another doctor could be more willing to appoint you the surgery. It might be worth asking your parents to go searching for one, if you feel this needs to be done as soon as possible.[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]