TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Hear my whispers in the dark..
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jen

Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 02:54 AM

Ok, so we all have them (all us girls anyway). Those times where your period comes when you least expect it, or aren't prepared, and you just want to run away crying.
Maybe this is a gross thread, but I find stories like these amusing.
Boys, I highly advise that you don't read this, if you don't want to be totally grossed out.

I have a few.

1) The first time I got my period, I had to ask my mom how to use a pad. I came downstairs a few minutes later, and she was proudly telling our company that I just got my period and she had to show me how to use a pad. I ran and hid in my room. When I came down later, she was telling my dad the same story.

2) I was at school where the dress code is khakis or black pants. I was wearing khakis. I apparently got my period all over the back of my pants, and my friends didn't tell me. A group of my enemies had to come up to me in gym and let me know.

3) Also when I was in school, I got my period during class and it got on the chair. I didn't know what to do...so I ran out of class. (This one is probably the most embarrassing lol).

4) I was at my boyfriends house when I was on my period, but he convinced me that it would be okay to lay in his bed wearing just my underwear and my shirt. Well, it ended up not being okay, because I got up and it was on his bed.

5) This is something that happened to my mom, but I still find it hilarious. She went to use a tampon for the first time, and thought the string was a defect. Her friend's mom had to take her to the ER to get it surgically removed.

Life isn't about worrying,
That's a waste of time.
And life isn't about being perfect,
It will never happen.
Life is about finding yourself,
And finding people who accept that person.

My PM box is always open!
  Send a message via AIM to thegirlnextdoor89 Send a message via Yahoo to thegirlnextdoor89  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Samantha

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 02:58 AM

When my oldest sister first used a tampon my mom explained how to use it but apparently that wasnt enough for my sister. My sister layed on the ground spread her legs and proceeded to put in the tampon in front of my mom and asked "Is this right?" (My sister is way to open with her body...)

~Samantha~

PM me anytime

Recovering Self Harmer

Rape Survivor 9/28/11

The Day I Met My Soulmate 10/27/11

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Good Morning Offline
Shortcake!
Not a n00b

Name: Sydney

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 03:01 AM

Haa, well, mine isn't too embarrassing, but it kinda freaked me out. One day I was at a table with one of my best guy friends, when I realized I should change my tampon. So I picked up my bag and began rummaging through it (I don't carry around a purse) while still talking to him. Then I asked him to turn around (so I could get it out), and he played along. I guess he heard the wrapper, because he turned around and screamed "FRUIT SNACKS," thinking it was a packet of fruit snacks. He reached for it... and quickly realized it was a tampon. Needless to say, the rest of the day was pretty awkward. xD

(#4 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while

Name: Chelsey

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 03:06 AM

The only story about myself that I have is getting my period in light colored pants and realizing it while I was in health class in middle school. That wasn't too bad, though because it wasn't enough for anyone to see, but I was definitely mortified and called my grandmother to come pick me up.

I have a story about my aunt that my grandmother told me as well. Apparently when my aunt first got her period, she didn't know how to use a pad and ended up using it sticky-side-up. Lovely, huh?

Previously Mommy.Wife.Student

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereIsHope View Post
I have a story about my aunt that my grandmother told me as well. Apparently when my aunt first got her period, she didn't know how to use a pad and ended up using it sticky-side-up. Lovely, huh?
That would kind of hurt! lol

That's a waste of time.
It will never happen.

Send a message via AIM to thegirlnextdoor89 Send a message via Yahoo to thegirlnextdoor89  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
IfYouOnlyKnew Offline
Cassie
Not a n00b

Name: Cassie

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 03:43 AM

I used pads for the longest time until I decided I would switch to tampons. I read the instructions on how to insert it and whatnot, and despite my confusion about it I attempted to insert one. Well, I didnt realize that the plastic/cardboard applicator comes off so I was shoving the tampon in as far as it would go and still a bit of the applicator and string would stick out. So I ran to my mom and was like, "Mom, this tampons are too long for my area! The plastic sticks out and everything!"

She burst out laughing and then explained to me how you have to pull the applicator off. Let's just say that was a wee bit embarrassing for me. :P

Perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically;
to those who hardly think about us in return.

it's not that we want to die; it's that we want to live
  Send a message via MSN to IfYouOnlyKnew  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
modivator Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 05:45 AM

My sister's husband has pretty much raised me from the time he was 12 and I was 8(yes, I was a very very early bloomer...) and needless to say, I started and I didn't realise(in white shorts) well, he asked me to start cleaning up after dinner and then heard him scream... he dialled 911 to rush me to the hospital and told the drs I was peeing blood... The male dr. had to sit both of us down and tell him and I what was happening... that was pretty bad.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
eaty Offline
Staff On Leave

Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sarah

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 06:47 PM

One time, i was about to do a class. And i was changing into my gray sweats in the rest room at the place the class was at, and my period started. And i don't carry any pads with me when i go places, so i was like "Crap" So i had to go find my wallet to see if i had any quarters, which thankfully i had one.

I have had things like that happen to me a lot, it is kinda funny now. I don't really have any embarrassing stories other then that.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 06:59 PM

I leaked when I was at school once and I felt so embarrassed. I tried to hide it, told the teacher I felt ill and got sent home. Most of the time when I was on my period I refused to go to school because it was painful and everything and if I went, I'd spend most of my time in this room by reception before they decided to send me home. One day though, my English teacher came in like "Is it your monthlys?" that was embarrassing as well.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 11:06 PM

Lol! Those are some funny stories! I have another one that I completely forgot about. I was on vacation with my pastor and his family (I helped watch the kids), and we went to a water park. I had never used a tampon before, so somehow I didn't get it in all the way. I had just gone down the slide, and was in the pool, and I saw something floating by. I looked at it more and I was like "OMG it's someone's tampon!". Then I thought for a second, and I realized "OMG...it's MY tampon!"

It was horribly embarrassing!!!

That's a waste of time.
It will never happen.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 11:13 PM

I was at school, and if I recall correctly, my sister yells, "bloody crotch!"

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: Pavan

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 11:17 PM

I think my most emabarrassing story was that I was at work, and my period was two weeks early for some strange reason, either way i asked everyone if they had a pad and no one did, then finally someone had something but it was a tampon. No i dont use tampons because of a bad early experience with them. So either way i didn't put it in properly and my manager asked me to do an extra 4 hours on my shift. Not only was it til i went to pick something up off the floor, when i realised i'd obviously inserted it wrong. I was ain a great deal of pain and had to remove the tampon and actually had to go home just so i could change into a pad.

It was interesting trying to ask my male manager if i could go home to get chnged and come back... lol. I was just like ... errrrr you dont wanna know.. but i think he understood it :P

What a shame, what a shame
To judge a life that you can't change
The choir sings, the church bells ring
So won't you give this man his wings?
What a shame to have to beg you to
See we're not all the same, what a shame
  Send a message via MSN to Woo! Imagination xD  
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Twisted Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 15th 2009, 11:49 PM

Haha this happened quite recently.

I slept over my boyfriends house all weekend cuz his parents were away. Anyway i came off my period just over a week ago, i had slight cramps on saturday night and sunday morning they were a bit worse. My boyfriend tried to get me to do stuff, but i wasn't feeling right so i said no. I had slept in my underwear, turns out i had 'messed' all over my underwear.. quite a lot. I didn't realize untill my boyfriend went to the toilet and i checked just to make sure, luckily i didn't get any on his sheets and even more luckily i hadn't slept in the nude like i did the night before. That could have been terrible haha.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
PhoenixAlive Offline
Mizu-Kun (Saito)'s Spouse
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 12:31 AM

The first time I got it I was at school and it was time to go for lunch, I got out of my chair, and realized my pants were soaked. I quickly sat back down and waited til everyone else left before I got back up and ran to the washroom. I don't think anyone saw, thank God.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
kimvia Offline
is asleep
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kim

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 01:00 AM

I had a lot of leaking issues because i started my period in 5th grade and my teacher didn't expect people to start this early so she wouldn't let me go to the bathroom often enough.

And I get clots a lot, so sometimes i'll move and all of a sudden there will be major issues. This happened once while walking with my BF around his neighborhood. I was wearing short shorts... it ran down my leg... stained my socks... we had to knock on a random person's door for me to use their restroom...

sooooooo embarassing!

PM me any time, ok? I'm always here to help.

What's the second amendment for?
Just in case the government takes away the first.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Fucking Done Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 01:27 AM

Well i'm a guy but my friend perioded on my leg in grade 9, by accident of course :\

(#17 (permalink)) Old
HearMeSCREAM Offline
"I will never let you fall."
Average Joe

Name: Alissandra (Bella)

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 01:37 AM

Hmmm...

I think it was a few months ago, but I had began leaking through my pad in 2nd period. (Middle school) So I texted my mom saying that like, that I needed a pad, and now. She wasnt home. So I had to go through 2 more periods without a pad, and it was leaking more and more. Finally, the butt of my pants(lol) began to get all bloody, and I wrapped my light, grey jacket around my waist.

Haha, that began to stain in time. Finally, my step dad picked me up from school and I got McDonalds ^_^

So yeah, I REALLY hoped no one saw anything that day.

I will never let you fall.
But if you do, ill just pick you right back up.
If you dont get up, I'll sit right beside you.

.//b e l i e v e;

JustCallMyName
You'llBeOkay,
YourScreamIsBurningThroughMyVeins.
-Breaking Benjamin

(#18 (permalink)) Old
<:3 )~ Offline
squeak
Average Joe

Name: olivia

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Morning View Post
Haa, well, mine isn't too embarrassing, but it kinda freaked me out. One day I was at a table with one of my best guy friends, when I realized I should change my tampon. So I picked up my bag and began rummaging through it (I don't carry around a purse) while still talking to him. Then I asked him to turn around (so I could get it out), and he played along. I guess he heard the wrapper, because he turned around and screamed "FRUIT SNACKS," thinking it was a packet of fruit snacks. He reached for it... and quickly realized it was a tampon. Needless to say, the rest of the day was pretty awkward. xD
Seriously - that's the best. I literally, laughed out loud.
Hmm. I've been pretty fortunate I'd say. No real embarassing stories...
Oh wait. Yeah, the oh wait. Okay. I was talking to a crush and was on so I was rummaging through the bag and y'know how the pads are brightly colored? Kay. So he's all, "ARE THOSE STICKY NOTE-PADS?" And I'm like...o_0 no. :P That's about it.

Live and let live.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 01:58 AM

I read about this story in 17 magazine a long time ago, but I still think it's HILARIOUS. Apparently this girl had a tampon in, and she was wearing a mini-skirt. She was talking to her crush, and her friend came up behind her. Her friend saw a string and thought it was from her skirt...so she went to pull it off, and out came the girl's tampon!

That's a waste of time.
It will never happen.

(#20 (permalink)) Old
J.u.s.t.i.n.e. Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Justine

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 02:47 AM

haha well about a month ago i was sitting on the bus with two little boys who are 6 and 7 and they kept opening the pockets of my backpack. So I wasnt paying attention and they opened the pocket where i keep all my pads and started pulling them out and like half the people on the bus saw.

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Magic. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Poppy

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 02:40 PM

A couple of summers I flew out to New Zealand with my dad - 27 hour flight. I had stuff with me on the plane but I ran out so needed to get to my suitcase when we touched down. There was a problem with my passport and I had to explain to a room of 5 middle aged male immigration officers why I needed to get to my luggage so badly.
A few months ago I was out with my ex and some friends at a pub. I came on and asked a friend for 'supplies' as I only had one tampon with me. I forgot to get them off her and so I mentioned to him I would have to get some on the way home. Being drunk he went out and bought some on a ciagrette break, and told everyone he saw exactly why he had done so.

You can't move mountains by whispering at them.

Take a look at my art here:
http://attemptedart.tumblr.com/

(#22 (permalink)) Old
myspace Offline
Average Joe

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 03:17 PM

Am I the only one who uses quick fixes when I don't have a tampon or pad? Or is there something wrong with it? If I'm without one for the time being, I just use a bunch of toilet paper ha. I remember when I first started my period and I didn't think it would be regular enough to come back exactly the month after. I was going on a weekend stupid trip thing with the school and I only packed one tampon, just in case. Sure enough I got it on the friday before the trip and we were leaving right after school. So I survived on toilet paper that whole weekend. I went to the bathroom a lot.. ugh.

(#23 (permalink)) Old
Thurineth Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Laura

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myspace View Post
Am I the only one who uses quick fixes when I don't have a tampon or pad?

I have done that before
  Send a message via MSN to Thurineth Send a message via Skype™ to Thurineth 
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Christinaa317o8 Offline
Christina
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Christina

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IfYouOnlyKnew View Post
I used pads for the longest time until I decided I would switch to tampons. I read the instructions on how to insert it and whatnot, and despite my confusion about it I attempted to insert one. Well, I didnt realize that the plastic/cardboard applicator comes off so I was shoving the tampon in as far as it would go and still a bit of the applicator and string would stick out. So I ran to my mom and was like, "Mom, this tampons are too long for my area! The plastic sticks out and everything!"

She burst out laughing and then explained to me how you have to pull the applicator off. Let's just say that was a wee bit embarrassing for me. :P

hahahahah. i legit laughed reading this one.

Well this one time last summer we were on vaccation and we wanted to go swimming. unfortunitley i had my period and couldn't go because i was afraid to use a tampon. My cousin convinced me to and well, it didn't work out.

I tried to insert it and i was left extremely uncomfortable. I tried to take it out but it hurt SO bad I just left it there. stayed home all day laying down till it was wet enough to come out without hurting really bad. Still haven't used one correctly. I've tried 3 time after that. its really annoying. :]

Love is all we need. :]
FORMER [HelpLinkMentor][LiveHelpOperator]
  Send a message via AIM to Christinaa317o8  
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
iHEAVENn Offline
.:Try Forever:.
I've been here a while

Name: Amy

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 06:58 PM

Haha hm.
I think the only really embarrassing story I have is from when I was younger..
around 11/12ish..
Was new to the whole period thing.. so my periods were not regular.. (hell they've only just begun to get regular now that I'm 21 and have a son!)
I was in the car with my momma going home from a few cities away.. and BAM period came and ruined my undies.. so I told her we had to stop at wal-mart cause there was no way in hell I was going to sit in blood.

Luckily she understood, and stopped at the nearest wal-mart to buy me new undies and stuff to clean up with. I have a nice mommy haha.

.:6:21 a.m.:.
.:12-01-2007:.
.:Logan Jacob:.

Baby HunterComing 7/12/14
My Everything

I support Project Linus!
Let Go Laughing
"It took a pair of soft blue eyes, and a smile so sweet.. to make me reach up high, and really dig down deep.."

(#26 (permalink)) Old
Fictional Offline
Nom ;D
I've been here a while

Name: Jessy

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.u.s.t.i.n.e. View Post
haha well about a month ago i was sitting on the bus with two little boys who are 6 and 7 and they kept opening the pockets of my backpack. So I wasnt paying attention and they opened the pocket where i keep all my pads and started pulling them out and like half the people on the bus saw.
I had that happen in school once... some guys were taking all the pads out of the pocket on my bag while i had my back to them.

There's always light at the end of a tunnel, even if you have to pass a few bends to see it.

Proud reciever of a glance from Kyo xD

Mada tooi anataboshi

(#27 (permalink)) Old
zumbaqueen2012 Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Mia

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 09:04 PM

I started my period for the first time when I was on holiday with my parents.. It started overnight while i was asleep and there was quite a red patch on the hotel bed. I thought we were gonna get in some serious trouble by the staff for that but nothing was ever said lol.

Once, not long ago, at work, I started and didnt have stuff with me. I didnt have change either for the machines in the toilets-they required 4 20p pieces. So I had to go to the sweet/chocolate vending machine in the staff kitchen on a few occassions to get 4 20ps for to get myself sorted!
  Send a message via MSN to zumbaqueen2012  
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
tRouBledGiRL Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 16th 2009, 10:20 PM

well me nd sum friends wer hanging out at vinvents (this pizza place with an arcade as well) so i was wearing white skinny jeans....so we were playn ddr nd ding ding ding i was the winner nd thn i ran to the bathroom...thnk gudness my friend let me use her sweatr to tie around my waste..thn i calld my dad nd he brought me a pair of jeans so it was ok but thn anothr time iwas in class nd didnt kno nd it got on the chair so i was like wiping it off trying to make sure no one noticed but i think a cupl did lol

(#29 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 17th 2009, 12:10 AM

This thread makes me laugh.

I have yet another one (I keep thinking of them). Me and my friend were at the park on the swings, and we were talking about the same thing this thread is about: funny period stories. We totally didn't realize that this little boy was by us, until he started asking "um, excuse me. What's a period?". He had listened to the whole thing! We told him to ask him mommy, so now I'm probably known as the neighbor who introduced an innocent child to the bloody world of periods.

That's a waste of time.
It will never happen.

(#30 (permalink)) Old
saraherself Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sara

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 17th 2009, 12:38 AM

Oh my goodness. These are great.

Once, I was in fifth grade, (I started my period pretty early) and I didn't carry a purse, so I carried pads in my pockets. I made the mistake of wearing slick pants, and while in my seat a pad slid out of my pocket and my guy friend pointed it out to me. He knew what it was because of his older sister, and even as a fifth grader said he understood, but I was embarrassed to death.

I began taking birth control, and took it wrong with my periods cycle. So, for a month I had my period odd and on and off. I was in Florida at my sister's house for vacation. We went to the beach, and I didn't know if I was spotting that day or not, and I figured I would be okay. Dumb me didn't bring a tampon or anything. I was fine on the beach, but the way home I realized I had started a fairly erm, thick cycle. They stopped at the store, and I thought I would be fine until we got home. I got a napkin from the glove box for the time being, and waited in the car. There were these really cute guys skateboarding, so I opened the car door too get a better look, and the car alarm went off! So not only was I having female issues, the car alarm was blaring and it took what seemed like an eternity for anyone to return to the car. >.>

Between You & I

(#31 (permalink)) Old
sunnnyBoo Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Sunsia(;

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 17th 2009, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modivator View Post
My sister's husband has pretty much raised me from the time he was 12 and I was 8(yes, I was a very very early bloomer...) and needless to say, I started and I didn't realise(in white shorts) well, he asked me to start cleaning up after dinner and then heard him scream... he dialled 911 to rush me to the hospital and told the drs I was peeing blood... The male dr. had to sit both of us down and tell him and I what was happening... that was pretty bad.
I LAUGHHEDDD=D.
haa, very embarassing*

(#32 (permalink)) Old
GirlsOnTV Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Haily

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 18th 2009, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor89 View Post

3) Also when I was in school, I got my period during class and it got on the chair. I didn't know what to do...so I ran out of class. (This one is probably the most embarrassing lol).
This happened to me and it was the most embarassing thing EVER. I was in seventh grade and it was the second to last peirod of the day, I had a coughing fit and when I left to get a drink everyone saw! I hadn't even noticed till then!

"And the moon’s laying low in the sky
Forcing everything metal to shine
And the sidewalk holds diamonds like the jewelry store case
They argue walk this way, no, walk this way"
Brighteyes
"The dreams that define you, will be the same that deny you in the end. And make you give up on everything."
Acalasia- objects of my affection

(#33 (permalink)) Old
just-me Offline
Hiding In this shadow
Not a n00b

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 18th 2009, 09:56 AM

i dont think it was embarassing what so ever, but i hang out with 9 guys and 2 girls, guys always go through our bags and find tampons and pads.....i have had times where i didnt have a pad and many times asked for one if they didnt have one i feard the whol day by using toilet paper that i dont believe works. i have had the whole stain on shorts thing but truth is doesnt every girl go through it, just like guys with boners, who cares if you bleed on a seat or something, its part of life.
sorry if i offended anyone in any way im just one of those ppl who are very open about my body and shiz

(#34 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 18th 2009, 06:38 PM

oh gosh some of these are hilarious!. haa

i don't really have any embarassing stories, just those few times where i forgot to keep tampons/pads with me and i've been taken by surprise.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#35 (permalink)) Old
CantBreathe! Offline
Crystal_
Not a n00b

Name: Crystal

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 19th 2009, 01:53 AM

Haha, well this really isnt embarrising but its funny. okay we were in 7th grade and that day we got boxes full of bads and tampons well we were on the bus and shooting are bus driver with tampons it was haliourious

Those pretty faces make you stand out in a crowd<3

(#36 (permalink)) Old
Anomaly Offline
Penguins love you
I can't get enough

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 19th 2009, 02:17 AM

I was at school and I bled through and two of my friends walked up and told me and i was turned around talking to them and my crush just so happened to be behind me and looking at my but and hes like umm whats that. I whipped around and was like ummmmm you dont wanna know trust me. Luckly he's my best guy friend to so it wasent as awkard. But I felt weird all day and had to wear a stupid jacket wrapped around me waist. eek!

(#37 (permalink)) Old
ridiculousness Offline
Average Joe

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 19th 2009, 07:34 AM

Not really embarrassing, but funny :P...I had packed some tampons in case I leaked in my bag for school, and a male friend of mine starts rummaging through said pocket, picks up the tampon and proceeds to sing "It's the most wonderful time of the moooonth!".... loudly ._.;

Wow I'm so glad the first time I got my period wasn't at school...I was safely in a shower lol

Help my little eggiweggs! =D Prease?

(#38 (permalink)) Old
Xx_ally_xX Offline
Not a n00b

Name: alice :)

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 19th 2009, 06:30 PM

Its not really embarrasing (well not for me ) but today my boyfriend was searching through one of my best friends bads and found a pad, he put it back in fairly quickly and we all burts out laughing! I feel sorry for my friend!
Then the last week One of my friends (the same one!) had taken two paracetamol tablets and my boyfriends says "have you got a headache of or is it that time of the months?" Turns out it was that time of the month for my poor friend, i laughed for a while after that =P

these are really great. I've laughed so much, great to read when your feeling down =)

(#39 (permalink)) Old
Live Laugh Love
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kate

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 19th 2009, 08:26 PM

This was soo embarassing

I was sleeping over my guy friends house and I didn't realise I'd started so I woke up the next day and got blood all over th sheets. He dosen't live with his mum so I had to tell his dad! Ahhh so embarssing!

I also went swimming at school with everyone for a competition and I had started so as I was swimming a red blood line followed me. All the teachers and guys saw!

When I started I also put the pad on backwards with the sticky bit up. It really hurts taking it off.

I was shopping with my friend and I started so I put a pad on but it didn't fit on my pants properly so we just started talk to some guys from school and we were messing roung and it fell out on the floor and everyone saw. It was soo horrible!!

Hugs to everyone

Reach for the moon,

If you fall you'll land among the stars
  Send a message via MSN to XxBelieveInDreamsxX  
  (#40 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while

Name: Marissa

Re: Embarrassing period stories? :-P - June 19th 2009, 09:19 PM

I dont find this embarassing at all but others might. In summer PE, we have to swim daily so naturally during my period I went to the stalls to change and put in a new tampon instead of... yeah. not gonna do that in front of everyone. :P But anyway, I was on my way to the stalls when my friend saw an extra tampon in my bag and screamed "YOU FORGOT YOUR TAMPON!!!" So loud, I'm sure the guys in their locker room heard. I, of course, screamed back "NO IT'S OKAY I'VE GOT ONE HERE. THANKS FOR TELLING EVERYONE I'M ON MY PERIOD THOUGH!!!"
lol it was funny actually...

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

Send a message via Skype™ to TheBabyEater 
Closed Thread