TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   My Sister saw me Masterbate....... (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t22565-my-sister-saw-me-masterbate/)

Alvin719 August 10th 2009 11:23 PM

My Sister saw me Masterbate.......

So I was outside in the computer room masterbating and then all of a sudden my sister came out of her room and I quickly closed it and stopped what I was doing. She passed by and asked if she could use the computer for a while. I'm pretty sure she saw me doing it, because I THINK that she has a little grin on her face. I didn't say anything and opened another window (on the computer) . What do I do? :eek:

Elizabeth August 10th 2009 11:30 PM

Re: My Sister saw me Masterbate.......

First, how old is your sister?

Alvin719 August 10th 2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth (Post 209102)
First, how old is your sister?

She's 21 -.-

Elizabeth August 10th 2009 11:51 PM

Alright. I just wanted to know if she was younger, because then my advice would be different. :)
She most likely knows what was going on. However, you shouldn't be embarassed that you were masterbating because it is natural. Next time, lock the door and try to do it in a more private place.
If you want to talk to her and feel comfortable enough, then go ahead. If she brings it up, then you need to let her know you will try to be more private about it. :)

Skeleton August 10th 2009 11:55 PM

I wouldn't worry about it. Most people do it, probably even your sister so just carry on as normal and be more careful in the future so you don't get caught again.

Alvin719 August 11th 2009 12:01 AM

okay, she seems to be ignoring it :rolleyes:

Nicolette August 11th 2009 02:33 AM

I caught my younger brother going at it once, I simply ignored it... it was natural and it would have been too awkward to bring up so I played stupid. Most likely what she's doing.

DeletedAccount64 August 15th 2009 08:33 PM

I feel so sorry for you. If my parents or someone came in and found me masturbating, I would actually hide for days from them lol. You are brave.
xoxox Bex xoxox

RunningWithBelievers August 15th 2009 08:34 PM

I wouldn't worry, especially as your sister is older, she'll know whats going on.

Allons-y! August 15th 2009 09:19 PM

Oh, that's bad luck, don't fancy your position at all, but it happens to everyone at some point I think. If she ever brings it up, just do as Elizabeth advised and just tell her you'll try to be more discreet in the future.

tortured soul August 15th 2009 09:37 PM

I had my dad walk in on me one day at the worst time XD he knew grinned and walked away never brought it up after that. So needless to say you have nothing to worrie about

theatregeek August 15th 2009 10:19 PM

This move on and try not to masturbate in a public room when people are home

delilah August 16th 2009 01:15 AM

lol if i caught my brother doing that i'd be like eh, gross. and ignore it. i mean when i was with guys when i was 15 (thats how old my bother is) i was getting them off etc... so i expect him at 15 to have similar urges.

hahah iccck don't like thinking about it thugh!

delilah August 16th 2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_unnamed (Post 213329)
I had my dad walk in on me one day at the worst time XD he knew grinned and walked away never brought it up after that. So needless to say you have nothing to worrie about

hahah this reminded me of the time my boyfriends dad heard us have sex, my boyf goes out to the kitchen to get a drink and he goes "good work son"

ahhh so seedy!

Annie95 August 17th 2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delilah (Post 213466)
hahah this reminded me of the time my boyfriends dad heard us have sex, my boyf goes out to the kitchen to get a drink and he goes "good work son"

ahhh so seedy!

oh no! that is horrible i would have died of embarrasment.

Scumptiousjellytots August 17th 2009 10:49 PM

my friends dad walked in on my friend and his ex having sex and he just gave him a thumbs up and said "make your old man proud" i would have died from embarassment from that

Kryptonite August 18th 2009 12:01 AM

Honestly- if you act like nothing happened, your sister probably will too.